ಠ_ಠ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Did you hear about the case where a baby drowned in a pool of fizzy orange?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bidders
Awesome Wizard Whale
Awesome Wizard Whale
bidders

Number of posts : 4246

Did you hear about the case where a baby drowned in a pool of fizzy orange? Empty
PostSubject: Did you hear about the case where a baby drowned in a pool of fizzy orange?   Did you hear about the case where a baby drowned in a pool of fizzy orange? EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 10:06 am

The Judge ruled it as Infantacide.
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male
Number of posts : 22552

Did you hear about the case where a baby drowned in a pool of fizzy orange? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did you hear about the case where a baby drowned in a pool of fizzy orange?   Did you hear about the case where a baby drowned in a pool of fizzy orange? EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 10:06 am

Very good elpraw.....waaaait.
Back to top Go down
bidders
Awesome Wizard Whale
Awesome Wizard Whale
bidders

PostSubject: Re: Did you hear about the case where a baby drowned in a pool of fizzy orange?   Did you hear about the case where a baby drowned in a pool of fizzy orange? EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 10:08 am

I know, whats going on!????1?
Back to top Go down
Big_Fat_Dan
Belly'll Getcha
Belly'll Getcha
Big_Fat_Dan

Male
Number of posts : 2350

PostSubject: Re: Did you hear about the case where a baby drowned in a pool of fizzy orange?   Did you hear about the case where a baby drowned in a pool of fizzy orange? EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 10:14 am

are you drunk?

if not you should be with a joke like THAT
Back to top Go down
bidders
Awesome Wizard Whale
Awesome Wizard Whale
bidders

PostSubject: Re: Did you hear about the case where a baby drowned in a pool of fizzy orange?   Did you hear about the case where a baby drowned in a pool of fizzy orange? EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 10:20 am

Not drunk, it just came to me in a vision.

I was like Mohammed and Allah was chattin' bare jokes in my ear 'ole.
Back to top Go down
Eve
~*Blessed Be~*
~*Blessed Be~*
Eve

Female
Number of posts : 9527

PostSubject: Re: Did you hear about the case where a baby drowned in a pool of fizzy orange?   Did you hear about the case where a baby drowned in a pool of fizzy orange? EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 10:21 am

You clever boy, you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/upyoneuneodieseoparayo
bidders
Awesome Wizard Whale
Awesome Wizard Whale
bidders

PostSubject: Re: Did you hear about the case where a baby drowned in a pool of fizzy orange?   Did you hear about the case where a baby drowned in a pool of fizzy orange? EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 10:23 am

Fucking right!
Back to top Go down
r new pal
Gozer ¬_¬
Gozer ¬_¬
r new pal

Male
Number of posts : 4943

PostSubject: Re: Did you hear about the case where a baby drowned in a pool of fizzy orange?   Did you hear about the case where a baby drowned in a pool of fizzy orange? EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 11:24 am

tiredhippo wrote:
Very good elpraw.....waaaait.

I thought of a joke last night as I was going to bed but I'd forgotten it by the time I got up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did you hear about the case where a baby drowned in a pool of fizzy orange?   Did you hear about the case where a baby drowned in a pool of fizzy orange? Empty

Back to top Go down

Did you hear about the case where a baby drowned in a pool of fizzy orange?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ಠ_ಠ :: Forums :: WTV3-
Jump to: