ಠ_ಠ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Things that need to be invented.

Go down 
+9
tinkapeel
Saz.
Sgt Fury
mrblackbat
ginwai
lobster_johnson
Spectral Knight
Eve
Tired-Hippo
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male
Number of posts : 22552

Things that need to be invented. Empty
PostSubject: Things that need to be invented.   Things that need to be invented. EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 6:53 am

A potato with cheese and butter already in it, combined with its very fibre.

A remote that beeps when you whistle.

A mobile phone that, when you ring it, emails you its current location for when you've lost it and you're drunk.

Fromage Frais that comes in a bucket rather than a piddly little pot.
Back to top Go down
Eve
~*Blessed Be~*
~*Blessed Be~*
Eve

Female
Number of posts : 9527

PostSubject: Re: Things that need to be invented.   Things that need to be invented. EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 6:56 am

Ahhh, I did a brilliant list while I was in T.P, I just have to find it now...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/upyoneuneodieseoparayo
Eve
~*Blessed Be~*
~*Blessed Be~*
Eve

Female

PostSubject: Re: Things that need to be invented.   Things that need to be invented. EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 7:03 am

AHA!

There should be a double-wedged Galaxy bar, likr a two story type of chocolate bar thing. How chocolate-y would that be?!

They should make a film out of the book "The Hobbyahs"

In the near distant future, we should all be able to see some kind of bubble from people's minds so we can know exactly what they are talking about, like say if they were describing a place, you could see what they meant in some kind of mind-projection.

I swear my list was better than this...
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

PostSubject: Re: Things that need to be invented.   Things that need to be invented. EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 7:04 am

"There should be a double-wedged Galaxy bar, likr a two story type of chocolate bar thing. How chocolate-y would that be?!"

As chocolaty as putting 2 galaxy bars on top of each other and eating that.

"They should make a film out of the book "The Hobbyahs""

Films aren't inventions.

"In the near distant future, we should all be able to see some kind of bubble from people's minds so we can know exactly what they are talking about, like say if they were describing a place, you could see what they meant in some kind of mind-projection."

Thats telepathy and requires either gamma radiation or a radioactive spider or a super soldier serum.
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male
Number of posts : 11084

PostSubject: Re: Things that need to be invented.   Things that need to be invented. EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 7:06 am

Eve wrote:

In the near distant future, we should all be able to see some kind of bubble from people's minds so we can know exactly what they are talking about, like say if they were describing a place, you could see what they meant in some kind of mind-projection.

Does this mean that essentially lying would be prohibited? Because I can think of all manner of reasons why that wouldn't be a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

PostSubject: Re: Things that need to be invented.   Things that need to be invented. EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 7:06 am

Run for your life, she's a member of the thought police.
Back to top Go down
Eve
~*Blessed Be~*
~*Blessed Be~*
Eve

Female

PostSubject: Re: Things that need to be invented.   Things that need to be invented. EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 7:07 am

Yet again, Jason is a CUNT.
Back to top Go down
lobster_johnson
The Lobsters Claw of Bile
lobster_johnson

Male
Number of posts : 4868

PostSubject: Re: Things that need to be invented.   Things that need to be invented. EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 7:08 am

tiredhippo wrote:
"There should be a double-wedged Galaxy bar, likr a two story type of chocolate bar thing. How chocolate-y would that be?!"

As chocolaty as putting 2 galaxy bars on top of each other and eating that.

"They should make a film out of the book "The Hobbyahs""

Films aren't inventions.

"In the near distant future, we should all be able to see some kind of bubble from people's minds so we can know exactly what they are talking about, like say if they were describing a place, you could see what they meant in some kind of mind-projection."

Thats telepathy and requires either gamma radiation or a radioactive spider or a super soldier serum.

come on, now, they werent any stupider than most of yours.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/bantha_fodder
Eve
~*Blessed Be~*
~*Blessed Be~*
Eve

Female

PostSubject: Re: Things that need to be invented.   Things that need to be invented. EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 7:08 am

Well, it would only happen if the person who was describing the certain thing wanted it to happen. So you wouldn't be able to mind-read unless they wanted you to
Back to top Go down
Eve
~*Blessed Be~*
~*Blessed Be~*
Eve

Female

PostSubject: Re: Things that need to be invented.   Things that need to be invented. EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 7:09 am

He just doesn't like that I have some good idea's. Did I steal your thunder, jason? Boo fucking hoo
Back to top Go down
ginwai
Shapeshifting Master of Darkness
ginwai

Number of posts : 5066

PostSubject: Re: Things that need to be invented.   Things that need to be invented. EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 7:11 am

teleportation.
Back to top Go down
Eve
~*Blessed Be~*
~*Blessed Be~*
Eve

Female

PostSubject: Re: Things that need to be invented.   Things that need to be invented. EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 7:12 am

We should have that now, dammit. Lazy fucking scientists.
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male

PostSubject: Re: Things that need to be invented.   Things that need to be invented. EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 7:14 am

Teleportation would be all kinds of awesomeness. Forgot your keys? That's alright just beam straight to your living room, where you almost certainly left them on the sofa for ready for walking out the door. Got too arseholed and can't remember the way home...voila instant return to your bedroom.
Back to top Go down
ginwai
ginwai

PostSubject: Re: Things that need to be invented.   Things that need to be invented. EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 7:15 am

thick scientists. we've had the idea of it for yonks, why haven't they found a way to realise it? all they had to do was ask Willy Wonka and then adapt it so it didn't just shrink you.

teleportation would eliminate the need for keys. forgot your keys? don't worry, you can zap yourself back to your living room whereupon you realise you didn't need a key to get home and zap yourself back to merrily continue your day.
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male

PostSubject: Re: Things that need to be invented.   Things that need to be invented. EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 7:16 am

Face recognition contact-lenses.

If, like me, you're desperately shite with names/faces, these programmable lenses automatically brings up a heads-up display of the name and when/how you first met them. Saves loads of those really awkward moments when you're talking to someone for the best part of an hour, and still haven't got the slightest idea who the hell they are.
Back to top Go down
mrblackbat
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
mrblackbat

Number of posts : 3412

PostSubject: Re: Things that need to be invented.   Things that need to be invented. EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 7:17 am

We really need to invent a method of preventing posts from being made if they're filled with utter rubbish.
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male

PostSubject: Re: Things that need to be invented.   Things that need to be invented. EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 7:18 am

We need a healthy dose of utter rubbish. *I* need to post a healthy amount of bullshit, just so the crap that is floating around in my head doesn't spill over to normal everyday stuff.
Back to top Go down
ginwai
ginwai

PostSubject: Re: Things that need to be invented.   Things that need to be invented. EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 7:19 am

SPEC, I'M CALLING YOU A DIV WITHOUT SAYING THE SPECIFIC WORDS. PLEASE ACKNOWLEDGE Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Eve
~*Blessed Be~*
~*Blessed Be~*
Eve

Female

PostSubject: Re: Things that need to be invented.   Things that need to be invented. EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 7:20 am

But, you wouldn't exist then, Blackbat
Back to top Go down
lobster_johnson
lobster_johnson

Male
Number of posts : 4868

PostSubject: Re: Things that need to be invented.   Things that need to be invented. EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 7:20 am

Flame
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/bantha_fodder
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male

PostSubject: Re: Things that need to be invented.   Things that need to be invented. EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 7:21 am

What's a div about that face recognition contacts? It'd be so many levels of brilliance.
Back to top Go down
ginwai
ginwai

PostSubject: Re: Things that need to be invented.   Things that need to be invented. EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 7:22 am

why is there no facepalm emoticon?

i was divving you about the teleportation Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male

PostSubject: Re: Things that need to be invented.   Things that need to be invented. EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 7:24 am

Ahh yeah! I did see your point, and thought that it was indeed a valid point. I just didn't think I needed to implicate myself in the validation of said point.

In other words, I didn't want to draw attraction to the fact I was being a complete arse. Thanks for ruining my plan!
Back to top Go down
ginwai
ginwai

PostSubject: Re: Things that need to be invented.   Things that need to be invented. EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 7:26 am

it's always a pleasure.

sorry though. is there any way we can hide it? governments do it a lot.
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male

PostSubject: Re: Things that need to be invented.   Things that need to be invented. EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 7:27 am

I could ask my mate who works in the Cabinet Office to wipe all evidence of any wrong-doing.

Apparently he's been 'asked' to do it a few times before, but hasn't given us the details!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things that need to be invented.   Things that need to be invented. Empty

Back to top Go down

Things that need to be invented.
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next