ಠ_ಠ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The 'how many words left on your essay do you have' thread?

Go down 
+4
O Goncho
Benicio Del Roro
Tired-Hippo
Spectral Knight
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The 'how many words left on your essay do you have' thread? Empty
PostSubject: The 'how many words left on your essay do you have' thread?   The 'how many words left on your essay do you have' thread? EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 8:59 am

I have 1600 words left to do before Friday Sad
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male
Number of posts : 11084

PostSubject: Re: The 'how many words left on your essay do you have' thread?   The 'how many words left on your essay do you have' thread? EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 9:00 am

Fuck all now, until the end of days!

SCORE
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male
Number of posts : 22552

PostSubject: Re: The 'how many words left on your essay do you have' thread?   The 'how many words left on your essay do you have' thread? EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 9:01 am

Isn't this basicly the student moan thread...but more specific....
Back to top Go down
Benicio Del Roro
Affable Scamp
Affable Scamp

Male
Number of posts : 750

PostSubject: Re: The 'how many words left on your essay do you have' thread?   The 'how many words left on your essay do you have' thread? EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 9:03 am

Anyone who counts how many words they have LEFT to write is rubbish. It should be about how many words you have to CUT DOWN.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 'how many words left on your essay do you have' thread?   The 'how many words left on your essay do you have' thread? EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 9:03 am

tiredhippo wrote:
Isn't this basicly the student moan thread...but more specific....

Meh.....in a sense I guess, specific is good though, we like specific, specific rocks!!
Back to top Go down
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male
Number of posts : 7943

PostSubject: Re: The 'how many words left on your essay do you have' thread?   The 'how many words left on your essay do you have' thread? EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 9:04 am

Tallying up all my work which needs to be in before Christmas...

2500+2500+2500+1000ish=8500

Sad
Back to top Go down
Benicio Del Roro
Affable Scamp
Affable Scamp

Male

PostSubject: Re: The 'how many words left on your essay do you have' thread?   The 'how many words left on your essay do you have' thread? EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 9:04 am

8500? Piece of piss!!
Back to top Go down

Beastie Boy wrote:
Anyone who counts how many words they have LEFT to write is rubbish. It should be about how many words you have to CUT DOWN.

I don't know enough about the subject to write hundreds of words over and then have to cut it down afterwards....
Back to top Go down
Benicio Del Roro
Affable Scamp
Affable Scamp

Male

PostSubject: Re: The 'how many words left on your essay do you have' thread?   The 'how many words left on your essay do you have' thread? EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 9:05 am

Winslow wrote:
Beastie Boy wrote:

I don't know enough about the subject to write hundreds of words over and then have to cut it down afterwards....

Why are you on the course then?
Back to top Go down
Eve
~*Blessed Be~*
~*Blessed Be~*
Eve

Female
Number of posts : 9527

PostSubject: Re: The 'how many words left on your essay do you have' thread?   The 'how many words left on your essay do you have' thread? EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 9:06 am

It's hard when you only have 350 words to write about your personal boundaries when it comes to listening to someone talk about their certain issue
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/upyoneuneodieseoparayo
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male

PostSubject: Re: The 'how many words left on your essay do you have' thread?   The 'how many words left on your essay do you have' thread? EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 9:06 am

Beastie Boy wrote:
8500? Piece of piss!!
¬_¬ + Grumble, groan, moan + Unimpressed + Hmph! = Disheartened
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 'how many words left on your essay do you have' thread?   The 'how many words left on your essay do you have' thread? EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 9:07 am

Beastie Boy wrote:
Winslow wrote:
Beastie Boy wrote:

Why are you on the course then?

I'm on the course because I like it, I'm on this specific module because I thought it would be interesting but it isn't, I don't know what to write half because the questions stupid and half because I have no motivation at all
Back to top Go down
tinkapeel
Mentor
Mentor
tinkapeel

Female
Number of posts : 6070

PostSubject: Re: The 'how many words left on your essay do you have' thread?   The 'how many words left on your essay do you have' thread? EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 9:16 am

1600 by Friday? You've got LOADS of time!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 'how many words left on your essay do you have' thread?   The 'how many words left on your essay do you have' thread? EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 9:18 am

tinkapeel wrote:

I'm a busy man, lots of things to do, plus I get very distracted Sad
Back to top Go down
r new pal
Gozer ¬_¬
Gozer ¬_¬
r new pal

Male
Number of posts : 4943

PostSubject: Re: The 'how many words left on your essay do you have' thread?   The 'how many words left on your essay do you have' thread? EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 9:19 am

Winslow wrote:
tinkapeel wrote:

I'm a busy man, lots of things to do, plus I get very distracted Sad

Sounds like your real problem is your lack of maturity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 'how many words left on your essay do you have' thread?   The 'how many words left on your essay do you have' thread? EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 9:20 am

Indeed
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male

PostSubject: Re: The 'how many words left on your essay do you have' thread?   The 'how many words left on your essay do you have' thread? EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 9:21 am

I had to do a 3,000 word essay on Accounting in one morning in my first year (plus, had to do all the calculations). The misery of those three hours will never leave me to the end of my life.

I wouldn't mind, but I'd already done it once, and forgot about it for a month, went out on the piss to celebrate the end of term...went to switch me PC on so I could print it off and hand it in before buggering off for Chrimbo, and found my whole smeggin' computer had fucked up. Much profanities were spouted in a fit of rage that day.
Back to top Go down
tinkapeel
Mentor
Mentor
tinkapeel

Female
Number of posts : 6070

PostSubject: Re: The 'how many words left on your essay do you have' thread?   The 'how many words left on your essay do you have' thread? EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 9:23 am

I did the 2000 word critical commentary for my MA only a few weeks back in a day at a leisurely pace.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 'how many words left on your essay do you have' thread?   The 'how many words left on your essay do you have' thread? EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 9:23 am

Spectral Knight wrote:
I had to do a 3,000 word essay on Accounting in one morning in my first year (plus, had to do all the calculations). The misery of those three hours will never leave me to the end of my life.

I wouldn't mind, but I'd already done it once, and forgot about it for a month, went out on the piss to celebrate the end of term...went to switch me PC on so I could print it off and hand it in before buggering off for Chrimbo, and found my whole smeggin' computer had fucked up. Much profanities were spouted in a fit of rage that day.

That sounds terrible, what did you get for it in the end? Could you remember any of what you wrote the first time?
Back to top Go down
bidders
Awesome Wizard Whale
Awesome Wizard Whale
bidders

Number of posts : 4246

PostSubject: Re: The 'how many words left on your essay do you have' thread?   The 'how many words left on your essay do you have' thread? EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 9:24 am

None ever!
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male

PostSubject: Re: The 'how many words left on your essay do you have' thread?   The 'how many words left on your essay do you have' thread? EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 9:46 am

Could I fuck. Bloody hopeless at accounting. It required knowing stuff rather than bullshit to your heart's desire like the most of my course did.

What did I get? Think I fluked a C-. Not that it mattered, it was first year only, so I only needed a pass to get Honours distinction. The actual grading didn't count in the slightest.
Back to top Go down
Benicio Del Roro
Affable Scamp
Affable Scamp

Male

PostSubject: Re: The 'how many words left on your essay do you have' thread?   The 'how many words left on your essay do you have' thread? EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 10:35 am

That sounds fucking harsh, SK. I had to churn out an essay on Aristotle in an hour and a half after completely forgetting the hand-in date. Ran into uni but was late to the hatch by five minutes! Five!
Back to top Go down
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male

PostSubject: Re: The 'how many words left on your essay do you have' thread?   The 'how many words left on your essay do you have' thread? EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 9:56 am

636 out of 2500 on essay 1. I'm roaring along now. That's, like, 100 words an hour. Awesome!!!!
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male

PostSubject: Re: The 'how many words left on your essay do you have' thread?   The 'how many words left on your essay do you have' thread? EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 10:02 am

100 words an hour. That's awful pace.
Back to top Go down
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male

PostSubject: Re: The 'how many words left on your essay do you have' thread?   The 'how many words left on your essay do you have' thread? EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 10:03 am

I know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 'how many words left on your essay do you have' thread?   The 'how many words left on your essay do you have' thread? Empty

Back to top Go down

The 'how many words left on your essay do you have' thread?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next