ಠ_ಠ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What videogames did you get for christmas.

Go down 
+4
Eve
kimdealslover
ROCK AND ROLL
Tired-Hippo
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male
Number of posts : 22552

What videogames did you get for christmas. Empty
PostSubject: What videogames did you get for christmas.   What videogames did you get for christmas. EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 10:14 am

Or anything else you want to mention but that no one cares about (i.e shoes).

ps3
Bioshock
Little big planet
Mirrors edge
Far cry 2
Soul calibur 4

Wii
Animal crossing: lets go to the city
Game party
Mario and sonic olympics
Rayman: raving rabbids 2
sega superstar tennis
wii sports

Spore

Brain training

Oh...and a wii, to play the wii games on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What videogames did you get for christmas.   What videogames did you get for christmas. EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 10:16 am

Wii

James Bond - Quantum of Solace
Sonic...something about rings, it has to go back because its broken
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

PostSubject: Re: What videogames did you get for christmas.   What videogames did you get for christmas. EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 10:17 am

I would also suggest exchanging it for sonic unleashed....aka the more recent sonic game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What videogames did you get for christmas.   What videogames did you get for christmas. EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 10:20 am

Is it a better game? I imagine the people exchanging are going to exchange it for the same game, which I'd be happy with.
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

PostSubject: Re: What videogames did you get for christmas.   What videogames did you get for christmas. EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 10:22 am

Well most people wouldn't be exchanging it since they'd of gotten the recent sonic, and the ten rings one or whatever its called is supposed to be shat, while the recent one is supposed to be at least half goodish.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What videogames did you get for christmas.   What videogames did you get for christmas. EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 10:23 am

It was a gift from my friends parents I can't really expect them to buy me the newest most expensive game in the store. I'll be grateful for the older game I'm sure I'll be very content with it.
Back to top Go down
ROCK AND ROLL
Evangelist
Evangelist
ROCK AND ROLL

Male
Number of posts : 2412

PostSubject: Re: What videogames did you get for christmas.   What videogames did you get for christmas. EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 10:44 am

Sticking with what they've given you would be the least tosser like thing to do. I like the fact Dan doesn't actually fucking care.
Back to top Go down
kimdealslover
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
kimdealslover

Male
Number of posts : 1461

PostSubject: Re: What videogames did you get for christmas.   What videogames did you get for christmas. EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 10:52 am

tiredhippo wrote:
I would also suggest exchanging it for sonic unleashed....aka the more recent sonic game.

Or you could just exchange it for a Mega Drive plus Sonic 1, 2, 3 and Sonic & Knuckles...BECAUSE THE REST DOESN'T EXIST IN MY MIND!

Well, maybe Sonic Adventure on the Dreamcast...BUT THE REST DO NOT EXIST!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What videogames did you get for christmas.   What videogames did you get for christmas. EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 10:56 am

Haha old school eh?

I never owned a Sega Mega Drive or a Dreamcast sadly.
Back to top Go down
Eve
~*Blessed Be~*
~*Blessed Be~*
Eve

Female
Number of posts : 9527

PostSubject: Re: What videogames did you get for christmas.   What videogames did you get for christmas. EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 10:57 am

I have a gigantic candle inside a candle, it's really huge
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/upyoneuneodieseoparayo
ROCK AND ROLL
Evangelist
Evangelist
ROCK AND ROLL

Male

PostSubject: Re: What videogames did you get for christmas.   What videogames did you get for christmas. EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 10:59 am

Eve wrote:
I have a gigantic candle inside a candle, it's really huge

pix or it didn't happen.
Back to top Go down
Shamone Slime
Affable Scamp
Affable Scamp

Number of posts : 847

PostSubject: Re: What videogames did you get for christmas.   What videogames did you get for christmas. EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 11:08 am

For a dolite in his mid-twenties, you got a lot for Christmas, Hippo.
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

PostSubject: Re: What videogames did you get for christmas.   What videogames did you get for christmas. EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 11:13 am

I don't buy stuff for myself, lee.
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

PostSubject: Re: What videogames did you get for christmas.   What videogames did you get for christmas. EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 11:14 am

Winslow wrote:
Haha old school eh?

Get your wii online and buy some of the old sega games.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What videogames did you get for christmas.   What videogames did you get for christmas. EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 11:16 am

tiredhippo wrote:
Winslow wrote:
Haha old school eh?

Is it easy to do? I've not read the instructions on how to do it yet. Are the old sega games cheap?
Back to top Go down
Shamone Slime
Affable Scamp
Affable Scamp

PostSubject: Re: What videogames did you get for christmas.   What videogames did you get for christmas. EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 11:24 am

Does your Mum work?

It's actually incredibly sad to know that you get that much spent on you for Christmas. It becomes even more sad when you realise that all of that money was spent on video games and a games console. How old are you again?
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

PostSubject: Re: What videogames did you get for christmas.   What videogames did you get for christmas. EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 11:29 am

Winslow wrote:
tiredhippo wrote:
Winslow wrote:
Haha old school eh?

Is it easy to do? I've not read the instructions on how to do it yet. Are the old sega games cheap?

Erm ask gonch, I've not gone online yet, although I think you just use the wii store channel.
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

PostSubject: Re: What videogames did you get for christmas.   What videogames did you get for christmas. EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 11:30 am

Shamone Slime wrote:
Does your Mum work?

It's actually incredibly sad to know that you get that much spent on you for Christmas. It becomes even more sad when you realise that all of that money was spent on video games and a games console. How old are you again?

Whys that sad lee? what should I get for christmas in your opion.
Back to top Go down
Shamone Slime
Affable Scamp
Affable Scamp

PostSubject: Re: What videogames did you get for christmas.   What videogames did you get for christmas. EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 11:34 am

Because out of pity, or some other sympathetic reason, you get the same amount spent on you for Christmas as a child does. Every single person I know over the age of 18 gets about £100 spent on them for Christmas by their parents, if that.

A couple of video games for Christmas would be acceptable. I played two matches on Pro Evo earlier and felt guilty because I felt like I'd wasted time. You spend hours on end on consoles.
Back to top Go down
ROCK AND ROLL
Evangelist
Evangelist
ROCK AND ROLL

Male

PostSubject: Re: What videogames did you get for christmas.   What videogames did you get for christmas. EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 11:36 am

Last edited by squiggle on Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ROCK AND ROLL
Evangelist
Evangelist
ROCK AND ROLL

Male

PostSubject: Re: What videogames did you get for christmas.   What videogames did you get for christmas. EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 11:38 am

This year i got an Ipod Touch 32 gig. I'm going to buy lots of games for it when i've finished getting all annoyed about half my library being incorrectly encoded at 128 kbits by itunes.
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

PostSubject: Re: What videogames did you get for christmas.   What videogames did you get for christmas. EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 11:39 am

Yes lee, I'm so much worse than all those people who sit there and watch the 203 episodes of eastenders.

Outside of a work/survival everything we do is essentially wasting time, you view your ways of wasting time as superior because you're being a bit simple...or trollin, it doesn't really matter how you kill time, you'd probably think it better if I went out for a jog, but thats really about as pointless, possibly more, than playing a videogame, I bet you think films are a more viable way of wasting time as well, don't you?
Back to top Go down
AceCombat
A Very Good Troll
A Very Good Troll

Female
Number of posts : 8855

PostSubject: Re: What videogames did you get for christmas.   What videogames did you get for christmas. EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 11:39 am

Even £100 is more than what my parents spend on me for any holiday 'cept maybe my birthday, so you should all shut the fuck up.
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

PostSubject: Re: What videogames did you get for christmas.   What videogames did you get for christmas. EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 11:41 am

Yeah but you're a jew, you live in a house made of gold, or so animated comedy shows would have me believe.
Back to top Go down
Shamone Slime
Affable Scamp
Affable Scamp

PostSubject: Re: What videogames did you get for christmas.   What videogames did you get for christmas. EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 11:42 am

I'd say reading is a lazy activity that I wouldn't consider as wasting time. Well, that depends upon what you're reading anyway. Same for films; depends what the film is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What videogames did you get for christmas.   What videogames did you get for christmas. Empty

Back to top Go down

What videogames did you get for christmas.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next