ಠ_ಠ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How would you make the boards better?

Go down 
+13
Scarlet Rope
Hector
ReDfEsTeR
Elginboy
tinkapeel
BRYN_BORANGA
lobster_johnson
AceCombat
ROCK AND ROLL
Spectral Knight
O Goncho
Fuckpencil
Tired-Hippo
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male
Number of posts : 22552

How would you make the boards better? Empty
PostSubject: How would you make the boards better?   How would you make the boards better? EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 7:32 am

Decent or popular suggestions will be implimented by the admi...or he gunna get raped....
Back to top Go down
Fuckpencil
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
Fuckpencil

Male
Number of posts : 3220

PostSubject: Re: How would you make the boards better?   How would you make the boards better? EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 7:41 am

Change what currently reads "Dicktits" to something new a lot more regularly.

Implement the banning procedure I suggested in the Survey thread.

Remove the AIDS emoticon.
Back to top Go down
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male
Number of posts : 7943

PostSubject: Re: How would you make the boards better?   How would you make the boards better? EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 7:53 am

I'd stop talking about the boards and start talking on the boards. It's been a long, long time since people started saying, 'you know, the boards are well shit nowadays' but we're all still coming here, so there's definitely something keeping us around, which sure as fuck isn't the appeal of constantly asking each other how to make things better all the time. Things are fine; just fucking chat!

Also, I would implement the banning thing if I wasn't certain it would be used with bias against one party more than the other.
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male
Number of posts : 11084

PostSubject: Re: How would you make the boards better?   How would you make the boards better? EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 7:59 am

O Goncho wrote:
Also, I would implement the banning thing if I wasn't certain it would be used with bias against one party more than the other.

So avoiding bias is the basis of the current situation then? What bollocks.
Back to top Go down
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male

PostSubject: Re: How would you make the boards better?   How would you make the boards better? EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 8:00 am

I said that, did I? Doesn't look like I did, but thanks.
Back to top Go down
Fuckpencil
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
Fuckpencil

Male

PostSubject: Re: How would you make the boards better?   How would you make the boards better? EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 8:05 am

O Goncho wrote:

If nominations are relayed to you via PM, I imagine any such shenanigans would be transparent. Those nominating Hippo and/or Eve would, of course, have to provide adequate reason (i.e: quoting the breach). It's pretty much water-tight.
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male

PostSubject: Re: How would you make the boards better?   How would you make the boards better? EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 8:05 am

So there's no reason not to adopt Fuckpencil's proposal.
Back to top Go down
ROCK AND ROLL
Evangelist
Evangelist
ROCK AND ROLL

Male
Number of posts : 2412

PostSubject: Re: How would you make the boards better?   How would you make the boards better? EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 8:23 am

I'd adopt fuckpencil's proposal.
Back to top Go down
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male

PostSubject: Re: How would you make the boards better?   How would you make the boards better? EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 8:27 am

Fuckpencil wrote:
O Goncho wrote:

If nominations are relayed to you via PM, I imagine any such shenanigans would be transparent. Those nominating Hippo and/or Eve would, of course, have to provide adequate reason (i.e: quoting the breach). It's pretty much water-tight.
Fair enough.
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

PostSubject: Re: How would you make the boards better?   How would you make the boards better? EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 9:10 am

What would be considered an adequate reason?

And would this mean slut tits is unbanned?
Back to top Go down
AceCombat
A Very Good Troll
A Very Good Troll

Female
Number of posts : 8855

PostSubject: Re: How would you make the boards better?   How would you make the boards better? EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 9:23 am

Maybe they can be like cooks in the Israeli army and alternate weeks...
Back to top Go down
Fuckpencil
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
Fuckpencil

Male

PostSubject: Re: How would you make the boards better?   How would you make the boards better? EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 9:29 am

tiredhippo wrote:
What would be considered an adequate reason?
Given your respective opinions would be void, such debate obviously wouldn't involve either your contribution or that of Eve.
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

PostSubject: Re: How would you make the boards better?   How would you make the boards better? EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 9:31 am

How democratic of you fucky....would the opinions of everyone who dislikes me or/and eve be null and void as well?
Back to top Go down
Fuckpencil
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
Fuckpencil

Male

PostSubject: Re: How would you make the boards better?   How would you make the boards better? EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 9:37 am

tiredhippo wrote:
How democratic of you fucky....would the opinions of everyone who dislikes me or/and eve be null and void as well?
No. Gonch would assess whether nominations are just (as I've already explained).

Last edited by Fuckpencil on Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Deleting Unnecessary Space Default)
Back to top Go down
lobster_johnson
The Lobsters Claw of Bile
lobster_johnson

Male
Number of posts : 4868

PostSubject: Re: How would you make the boards better?   How would you make the boards better? EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 9:38 am

what if gonch dislikes hippo or/and eve?
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/bantha_fodder
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

PostSubject: Re: How would you make the boards better?   How would you make the boards better? EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 9:39 am

Well gonch wants eve to die......
Back to top Go down
AceCombat
A Very Good Troll
A Very Good Troll

Female
Number of posts : 8855

PostSubject: Re: How would you make the boards better?   How would you make the boards better? EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 9:39 am

bantha_fodder+ wrote:
Back to top Go down
Fuckpencil
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
Fuckpencil

Male

PostSubject: Re: How would you make the boards better?   How would you make the boards better? EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 9:49 am

bantha_fodder+ wrote:
If people genuinely feel this is an issue, the obvious solution is having someone other than Gonch acting as devil's advocate.
Back to top Go down
BRYN_BORANGA
Gozer ¬_¬
Gozer ¬_¬
BRYN_BORANGA

Male
Number of posts : 4880

PostSubject: Re: How would you make the boards better?   How would you make the boards better? EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 9:51 am

Pretend for a moment that I don't know anything about metallurgy, or physics, and just tell me what the hell is going on.
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male

PostSubject: Re: How would you make the boards better?   How would you make the boards better? EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 9:52 am

Irrespective. That people will always be judged by someone not to be neutral. Gonch has already pretty much failed to moderate without bias - hence Eve being banned currently, and Hippo not. Ban them both, or neither of them at all. It's that simple.
Back to top Go down
lobster_johnson
lobster_johnson

Male
Number of posts : 4868

PostSubject: Re: How would you make the boards better?   How would you make the boards better? EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 9:53 am

Fuckpencil wrote:
bantha_fodder+ wrote:
If people genuinely feel this is an issue, the obvious solution is having someone other than Gonch acting as devil's advocate.

i think you would be ideal for this role, fuckpencil.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/bantha_fodder
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

PostSubject: Re: How would you make the boards better?   How would you make the boards better? EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 9:54 am

But fuckpencil is a part time pervert....he and eve used to have many a PM based chat.....didn't you fucky.
Back to top Go down
BRYN_BORANGA
Gozer ¬_¬
Gozer ¬_¬
BRYN_BORANGA

Male
Number of posts : 4880

PostSubject: Re: How would you make the boards better?   How would you make the boards better? EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 9:56 am

In an ideal world, both Hippo and Eve would be unbanned but made to wear shock collars that would be activated by a designated boardie whenever they started their tedious that words.
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

PostSubject: Re: How would you make the boards better?   How would you make the boards better? EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 9:57 am

Maybe we should have a UFC style fight.
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male

PostSubject: Re: How would you make the boards better?   How would you make the boards better? EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 9:58 am

I'd change designated boardie to 'any and all boardies'. Cue muchos hillarity. Especially if either of the two filthy cretins are web-camming, the dirrrrty pervos.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How would you make the boards better?   How would you make the boards better? Empty

Back to top Go down

How would you make the boards better?
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next