ಠ_ಠ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

does it bother you when people don't text back?

Go down 
+6
Fuckpencil
Spectral Knight
ROCK AND ROLL
Someone with nowt to say
ignitableduck
B
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Does it get on your nerves when people don't reply to you?
yes
does it bother you when people don't text back? - Page 2 Vote_lcap40%does it bother you when people don't text back? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 40% [ 4 ]
no
does it bother you when people don't text back? - Page 2 Vote_lcap60%does it bother you when people don't text back? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 60% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
plecko
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
plecko

Female
Number of posts : 1261

does it bother you when people don't text back? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: does it bother you when people don't text back?   does it bother you when people don't text back? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 1:46 am

It depends who I've text. If I don't get a reply within a few hours then I'll ring them, or hunt them down and kill them.
Back to top Go down
AceCombat
A Very Good Troll
A Very Good Troll

Female
Number of posts : 8855

PostSubject: Re: does it bother you when people don't text back?   does it bother you when people don't text back? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 2:49 am

W-Hortencia wrote:
That entirely depends on the text.

That.
Back to top Go down
?
Sage
Sage
?

Male
Number of posts : 1583

PostSubject: Re: does it bother you when people don't text back?   does it bother you when people don't text back? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 4:08 am

Not in the slightest.
The sooner they shut the fuck up the better.
Back to top Go down
AceCombat
A Very Good Troll
A Very Good Troll

Female
Number of posts : 8855

PostSubject: Re: does it bother you when people don't text back?   does it bother you when people don't text back? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 4:11 am

But what if you text them asking for something and they ignore you... That annoying... But yeah, some text are not meant to be answered...
Back to top Go down
?
Sage
Sage
?

Male

PostSubject: Re: does it bother you when people don't text back?   does it bother you when people don't text back? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 4:18 am

Back to top Go down
plecko
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
plecko

Female

PostSubject: Re: does it bother you when people don't text back?   does it bother you when people don't text back? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 4:19 am

Gesus, did you get my text the other day? About when I had a dream about you? I know you're a bit of a mobile phone-o-phobic... Well, it's never switched on, lol.
Back to top Go down
?
Sage
Sage
?

Male

PostSubject: Re: does it bother you when people don't text back?   does it bother you when people don't text back? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 4:23 am

Ha, I have two phones innit. =P
I thought I gave you my new number?
Back to top Go down
plecko
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
plecko

Female

PostSubject: Re: does it bother you when people don't text back?   does it bother you when people don't text back? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 4:25 am

You did not so long ago, I got a delivery report on the message about a week after I sent it. You didn't actually get it I'm guessing?
Back to top Go down
?
Sage
Sage
?

Male

PostSubject: Re: does it bother you when people don't text back?   does it bother you when people don't text back? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 4:27 am

That's probs my pay as you go phone then.
I'll PM you in a sec. =)
Back to top Go down
bidders
Awesome Wizard Whale
Awesome Wizard Whale
bidders

Number of posts : 4246

PostSubject: Re: does it bother you when people don't text back?   does it bother you when people don't text back? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 4:31 am

More than 1 phone is the sign of a tru playa.
Back to top Go down
?
Sage
Sage
?

Male

PostSubject: Re: does it bother you when people don't text back?   does it bother you when people don't text back? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 4:49 am

lol, nah, one's my del boy phone, innit.
The other is the fams and immediate friends.

I didn't get it, hammy.

last message is "Leave my boyfriends hair alone you evil man lol."
Back to top Go down
ROCK AND ROLL
Evangelist
Evangelist
ROCK AND ROLL

Male
Number of posts : 2412

PostSubject: Re: does it bother you when people don't text back?   does it bother you when people don't text back? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 7:38 am

Winslow wrote:
But if you don't reply at all aren't they going to get sick of texting you without getting a response and eventually wont bother?

if you like them, call them when you want some action or ignore them entirely when you don't.

this is especially true for gays. we never reply to texts from a random shag unless we want more. even then, if it's too much effort...

same principle with girls.

you think megan replies to texts from guys when she's not in the mood for a shag? why would you? insta-desperation.
Back to top Go down
ROCK AND ROLL
Evangelist
Evangelist
ROCK AND ROLL

Male

PostSubject: Re: does it bother you when people don't text back?   does it bother you when people don't text back? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 7:41 am

a dating partner is different. you know when you've found someone to court. it's instant. you get really attracted to them and blush, they do the same you both can't stop smiling and staring.

that's different from a fuck. really strong attraction, it doesn't matter who sends what to who. but even then after a while with no personal contact that wears off as well. best thing is to not say it by text and say it in person.
Back to top Go down
?
Sage
Sage
?

Male

PostSubject: Re: does it bother you when people don't text back?   does it bother you when people don't text back? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 7:43 am

You're gay?
I would have never of guessed.
Back to top Go down
ROCK AND ROLL
Evangelist
Evangelist
ROCK AND ROLL

Male

PostSubject: Re: does it bother you when people don't text back?   does it bother you when people don't text back? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 7:45 am

if that guy was a mega winner and player, megan would see him out all the time picking up girls and probably might want to be on the score card, but she hasnt seen him since so she just thinks he's a loser who can't let go.
Back to top Go down
ROCK AND ROLL
Evangelist
Evangelist
ROCK AND ROLL

Male

PostSubject: Re: does it bother you when people don't text back?   does it bother you when people don't text back? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 7:51 am

i think your inexperience with girls is causing you to not understand that sex is something women like, they just don't want a loser cos they might get up the duff. really you should try and find that girl who smiles back and blushes. you find her by talking to everyone. sure you can convince any girl into bed with enough confidence, but you'll soon find out how emotionally it's more important to have a connection to have good sex. without it, it's just thrusting into a hole, may as well be a melon
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male
Number of posts : 11084

PostSubject: Re: does it bother you when people don't text back?   does it bother you when people don't text back? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 7:53 am

I'd rather stick it between two melons mesself.
Back to top Go down
ROCK AND ROLL
Evangelist
Evangelist
ROCK AND ROLL

Male

PostSubject: Re: does it bother you when people don't text back?   does it bother you when people don't text back? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 7:56 am

that's why i take the back end

h0h0h0h000000
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male

PostSubject: Re: does it bother you when people don't text back?   does it bother you when people don't text back? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 8:00 am

That's because you're a filthy bender who don't appreciate the value of a pair of giant breasts.
Back to top Go down
ROCK AND ROLL
Evangelist
Evangelist
ROCK AND ROLL

Male

PostSubject: Re: does it bother you when people don't text back?   does it bother you when people don't text back? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 8:09 am

does it bother you when people don't text back? - Page 2 Philgrant_468x351

I can appreciate a pair of good PHILFY TITS
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male

PostSubject: Re: does it bother you when people don't text back?   does it bother you when people don't text back? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 8:13 am

That was terrible.

Still laughed a bit though.. Disheartened
Back to top Go down
ROCK AND ROLL
Evangelist
Evangelist
ROCK AND ROLL

Male

PostSubject: Re: does it bother you when people don't text back?   does it bother you when people don't text back? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 8:21 am

aha, grant mitchell looks like bantha fodder.
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male

PostSubject: Re: does it bother you when people don't text back?   does it bother you when people don't text back? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 8:23 am

LOLOLOLOL
Back to top Go down
ROCK AND ROLL
Evangelist
Evangelist
ROCK AND ROLL

Male

PostSubject: Re: does it bother you when people don't text back?   does it bother you when people don't text back? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 8:33 am

Create Your Own
Back to top Go down
ignitableduck
Shapeshifting Master of Darkness
Shapeshifting Master of Darkness
ignitableduck

Female
Number of posts : 5491

PostSubject: Re: does it bother you when people don't text back?   does it bother you when people don't text back? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 9:52 am

Layne Staley Fan wrote:
if that guy was a mega winner and player, megan would see him out all the time picking up girls and probably might want to be on the score card, but she hasnt seen him since so she just thinks he's a loser who can't let go.

nah, i think hes pretty weird for asking for my number in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: does it bother you when people don't text back?   does it bother you when people don't text back? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

does it bother you when people don't text back?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next