ಠ_ಠ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Thread in which AB and Parrot quietly sit and discuss twigs.

Go down 
+6
ROCK AND ROLL
Goostaph
lobster_johnson
AllYourBase
acousticbrother
B
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
B
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
B

Female
Number of posts : 1268

The Thread in which AB and Parrot quietly sit and discuss twigs. - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Thread in which AB and Parrot quietly sit and discuss twigs.   The Thread in which AB and Parrot quietly sit and discuss twigs. - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 5:43 pm

I'm depressed.
Back to top Go down
acousticbrother
Flower Girl
Flower Girl
acousticbrother

Male
Number of posts : 581

PostSubject: Re: The Thread in which AB and Parrot quietly sit and discuss twigs.   The Thread in which AB and Parrot quietly sit and discuss twigs. - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 1:22 am

What's going on in that mind of yours Miss Bonnie?
Back to top Go down
B
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
B

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Thread in which AB and Parrot quietly sit and discuss twigs.   The Thread in which AB and Parrot quietly sit and discuss twigs. - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 8:31 am

Well.. I just failed my driving test for the second time, 3 majors and 11 minors. the previous attempt I had 21 minors but no majors. I basically fucked it up by stalling as I was coming onto an A road, because the van in front of me stopped, and I panicked in going from 0-50 because i'd never had to go onto an A road from first gear before. I usually go a different way where it is much easier and I get more time to pick up speed. after that, I knew I failed so I lost all concentration, so I also cocked up my parallel parking, and I shaved the kerb when another car was coming past me. i'm just frustrated because if I hadn't stalled I would have been fine and wouldnt have messed up the rest of it!! I'm just so annoyed at myself, its like I can't get anything right.
Back to top Go down
acousticbrother
Flower Girl
Flower Girl
acousticbrother

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Thread in which AB and Parrot quietly sit and discuss twigs.   The Thread in which AB and Parrot quietly sit and discuss twigs. - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:06 am

It's frustrating and a pain in the arse but you will pass your test. Anyway I would give you a hug but I expect you'll have the police on me within seconds giving me a few good kicks to my groin as they do apparently.

Things will work out :-)
Back to top Go down
B
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
B

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Thread in which AB and Parrot quietly sit and discuss twigs.   The Thread in which AB and Parrot quietly sit and discuss twigs. - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:27 am

Haha, why would the police arrest you for a hug?

I know, i'm just so annoyed at myself for panicking and fucking it all up!
Back to top Go down
acousticbrother
Flower Girl
Flower Girl
acousticbrother

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Thread in which AB and Parrot quietly sit and discuss twigs.   The Thread in which AB and Parrot quietly sit and discuss twigs. - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 12:24 pm

Just don't worry. You will be driving your lovely car pretty soon
Back to top Go down
B
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
B

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Thread in which AB and Parrot quietly sit and discuss twigs.   The Thread in which AB and Parrot quietly sit and discuss twigs. - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 8:28 pm

I can drive it already... Just not legally.

Why are men so confusing?
Back to top Go down
acousticbrother
Flower Girl
Flower Girl
acousticbrother

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Thread in which AB and Parrot quietly sit and discuss twigs.   The Thread in which AB and Parrot quietly sit and discuss twigs. - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 7:43 am

Women are just as confusing as men. Why are you not asleep at 3.28am like most normal people??
Back to top Go down
B
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
B

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Thread in which AB and Parrot quietly sit and discuss twigs.   The Thread in which AB and Parrot quietly sit and discuss twigs. - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 10:04 am

Because I had just come in from a night out.

True. Maybe i'm the confusing one.
Back to top Go down
acousticbrother
Flower Girl
Flower Girl
acousticbrother

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Thread in which AB and Parrot quietly sit and discuss twigs.   The Thread in which AB and Parrot quietly sit and discuss twigs. - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 9:43 am

I could do with a proper night out.
Back to top Go down
B
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
B

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Thread in which AB and Parrot quietly sit and discuss twigs.   The Thread in which AB and Parrot quietly sit and discuss twigs. - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 11:40 am

Haha, why don't you go out then?
Back to top Go down
acousticbrother
Flower Girl
Flower Girl
acousticbrother

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Thread in which AB and Parrot quietly sit and discuss twigs.   The Thread in which AB and Parrot quietly sit and discuss twigs. - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 5:36 am

I just don't have any tolerance for the idiots that are usually out. Wish there was a night out spot/area for those that are a bit more sensible
Back to top Go down
B
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
B

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Thread in which AB and Parrot quietly sit and discuss twigs.   The Thread in which AB and Parrot quietly sit and discuss twigs. - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 6:01 am

There is.. its called alcoholics anonymous... the only people sober on a Friday night are those who cant drink ;-)
Back to top Go down
acousticbrother
Flower Girl
Flower Girl
acousticbrother

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Thread in which AB and Parrot quietly sit and discuss twigs.   The Thread in which AB and Parrot quietly sit and discuss twigs. - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 12:10 pm

I would love to be an alcoholic. This way I would be able to insult people and deny everything when sober
Back to top Go down
B
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
B

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Thread in which AB and Parrot quietly sit and discuss twigs.   The Thread in which AB and Parrot quietly sit and discuss twigs. - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 12:34 pm

You can do that anyway..
Back to top Go down
acousticbrother
Flower Girl
Flower Girl
acousticbrother

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Thread in which AB and Parrot quietly sit and discuss twigs.   The Thread in which AB and Parrot quietly sit and discuss twigs. - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 2:27 pm

Shit it's been a week

Sorry for being crap
Back to top Go down
B
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
B

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Thread in which AB and Parrot quietly sit and discuss twigs.   The Thread in which AB and Parrot quietly sit and discuss twigs. - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 4:26 pm

No problems, at least you came back! I can't believe I actually had to talk to Ollie :-(
Back to top Go down
B
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
B

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Thread in which AB and Parrot quietly sit and discuss twigs.   The Thread in which AB and Parrot quietly sit and discuss twigs. - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 1:28 pm

Once again i've been abandoned :'(
Back to top Go down
B
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
B

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Thread in which AB and Parrot quietly sit and discuss twigs.   The Thread in which AB and Parrot quietly sit and discuss twigs. - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 4:26 am

You're fired.
Back to top Go down
spunk_food
Peon
Peon
spunk_food

Number of posts : 82

PostSubject: Re: The Thread in which AB and Parrot quietly sit and discuss twigs.   The Thread in which AB and Parrot quietly sit and discuss twigs. - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 2:30 am

What a cringworthy, self ingulgent thread.

Can't believe I knocked one out to it.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

Number of posts : 7271

PostSubject: Re: The Thread in which AB and Parrot quietly sit and discuss twigs.   The Thread in which AB and Parrot quietly sit and discuss twigs. - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 5:34 am

There are pictures of painted rocks in another thread.

You may have missed them.
Back to top Go down
spunk_food
Peon
Peon
spunk_food

Number of posts : 82

PostSubject: Re: The Thread in which AB and Parrot quietly sit and discuss twigs.   The Thread in which AB and Parrot quietly sit and discuss twigs. - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 5:44 am

Oh dear!!

I have only scanned this thread but from what I've seen, he wants to fuck her and she wants to fuck him so why don't they just fuck and stop clogging up the internet with mindless shit.
Back to top Go down
lobster_johnson
The Lobsters Claw of Bile
The Lobsters Claw of Bile
lobster_johnson

Male
Number of posts : 4868

PostSubject: Re: The Thread in which AB and Parrot quietly sit and discuss twigs.   The Thread in which AB and Parrot quietly sit and discuss twigs. - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 9:43 am

but mindless shit is what the internet is for!
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/bantha_fodder
B
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
B

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Thread in which AB and Parrot quietly sit and discuss twigs.   The Thread in which AB and Parrot quietly sit and discuss twigs. - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 3:12 am

Can't two people talk without being accused of wanting to fuck?
Back to top Go down
B
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
B

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Thread in which AB and Parrot quietly sit and discuss twigs.   The Thread in which AB and Parrot quietly sit and discuss twigs. - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 1:32 pm

Abby come back! :-( I have no one to talk to anymore!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Thread in which AB and Parrot quietly sit and discuss twigs.   The Thread in which AB and Parrot quietly sit and discuss twigs. - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Thread in which AB and Parrot quietly sit and discuss twigs.
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next