ಠ_ಠ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Proposal: Summary Removal and Banning of all "Questions" threads

Go down 
+5
lobster_johnson
b3ni
Tired-Hippo
harmar
mrblackbat
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Hell, yes!
Proposal: Summary Removal and Banning of all "Questions" threads Vote_lcap31%Proposal: Summary Removal and Banning of all "Questions" threads Vote_rcap
 31% [ 5 ]
Fuck, no!
Proposal: Summary Removal and Banning of all "Questions" threads Vote_lcap31%Proposal: Summary Removal and Banning of all "Questions" threads Vote_rcap
 31% [ 5 ]
I like fisting badgers! Ummmm....
Proposal: Summary Removal and Banning of all "Questions" threads Vote_lcap38%Proposal: Summary Removal and Banning of all "Questions" threads Vote_rcap
 38% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage
mrblackbat
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
mrblackbat

Number of posts : 3412

Proposal: Summary Removal and Banning of all "Questions" threads Empty
PostSubject: Proposal: Summary Removal and Banning of all "Questions" threads   Proposal: Summary Removal and Banning of all "Questions" threads EmptyTue May 26, 2009 11:59 am

Because we all know they're shit, right?
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

Number of posts : 7271

PostSubject: Re: Proposal: Summary Removal and Banning of all "Questions" threads   Proposal: Summary Removal and Banning of all "Questions" threads EmptyTue May 26, 2009 12:00 pm

They are my favourites.
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male
Number of posts : 22552

PostSubject: Re: Proposal: Summary Removal and Banning of all "Questions" threads   Proposal: Summary Removal and Banning of all "Questions" threads EmptyTue May 26, 2009 12:00 pm

Awww....do you want one?
Back to top Go down
b3ni
Shapeshifting Master of Darkness

Male
Number of posts : 5145

PostSubject: Re: Proposal: Summary Removal and Banning of all "Questions" threads   Proposal: Summary Removal and Banning of all "Questions" threads EmptyTue May 26, 2009 12:03 pm

Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Mushroom Mushroom Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Mushroom Mushroom Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Mushroom Mushroom Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger A SNAKE A SNAKE A SNAKE OH IT'S A SNAKEBadger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Mushroom Mushroom Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Mushroom Mushroom Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Mushroom Mushroom Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger A SNAKE A SNAKE A SNAKE OH IT'S A SNAKEBadger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Mushroom Mushroom Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Mushroom Mushroom Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Mushroom Mushroom Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger A SNAKE A SNAKE A SNAKE OH IT'S A SNAKEBadger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Mushroom Mushroom Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Mushroom Mushroom Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Mushroom Mushroom Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger A SNAKE A SNAKE A SNAKE OH IT'S A SNAKEBadger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Mushroom Mushroom Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Mushroom Mushroom Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Mushroom Mushroom Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger A SNAKE A SNAKE A SNAKE OH IT'S A SNAKEBadger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Mushroom Mushroom Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Mushroom Mushroom Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Mushroom Mushroom Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger A SNAKE A SNAKE A SNAKE OH IT'S A SNAKEBadger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Mushroom Mushroom Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Mushroom Mushroom Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Mushroom Mushroom Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger A SNAKE A SNAKE A SNAKE OH IT'S A SNAKEBadger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Mushroom Mushroom Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Mushroom Mushroom Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Mushroom Mushroom Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger A SNAKE A SNAKE A SNAKE OH IT'S A SNAKE
Back to top Go down
http://www.goatsemarathon.com
mrblackbat
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
mrblackbat

PostSubject: Re: Proposal: Summary Removal and Banning of all "Questions" threads   Proposal: Summary Removal and Banning of all "Questions" threads EmptyTue May 26, 2009 12:05 pm

No Hippo. I just want them stopped. They're a menace to society, akin to hoodies hanging round street corners and leering at grannies.
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

PostSubject: Re: Proposal: Summary Removal and Banning of all "Questions" threads   Proposal: Summary Removal and Banning of all "Questions" threads EmptyTue May 26, 2009 12:07 pm

If you promise to be good for a week, I'll make you a questions thread.
Back to top Go down
lobster_johnson
The Lobsters Claw of Bile
The Lobsters Claw of Bile
lobster_johnson

Male
Number of posts : 4868

PostSubject: Re: Proposal: Summary Removal and Banning of all "Questions" threads   Proposal: Summary Removal and Banning of all "Questions" threads EmptyTue May 26, 2009 12:08 pm

maybe you should ask everyone individually what they think of questions threads. in their questions threads.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/bantha_fodder
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

PostSubject: Re: Proposal: Summary Removal and Banning of all "Questions" threads   Proposal: Summary Removal and Banning of all "Questions" threads EmptyTue May 26, 2009 12:09 pm

Or make a thread where no one can ask any questions at all.
Back to top Go down
tinkapeel
Mentor
Mentor
tinkapeel

Female
Number of posts : 6070

PostSubject: Re: Proposal: Summary Removal and Banning of all "Questions" threads   Proposal: Summary Removal and Banning of all "Questions" threads EmptyTue May 26, 2009 12:10 pm

Tired-Hippo wrote:

I think Blackbat gets more than enough questions from my direction.
Back to top Go down
mrblackbat
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
mrblackbat

PostSubject: Re: Proposal: Summary Removal and Banning of all "Questions" threads   Proposal: Summary Removal and Banning of all "Questions" threads EmptyTue May 26, 2009 12:11 pm

So far only 33% of the vote is in favour of not banning the questions thread. This is intriguing. Most people want to fist badgers (my own vote included).
Back to top Go down
mrblackbat
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
mrblackbat

PostSubject: Re: Proposal: Summary Removal and Banning of all "Questions" threads   Proposal: Summary Removal and Banning of all "Questions" threads EmptyTue May 26, 2009 12:11 pm

tinkapeel wrote:
Tired-Hippo wrote:

Problem is, he probably genuinely thinks this is some sort of reverse pyschology attempt at getting a questions thread. Though, of course, we all know it'll remain empty of answers should it be made.
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

PostSubject: Re: Proposal: Summary Removal and Banning of all "Questions" threads   Proposal: Summary Removal and Banning of all "Questions" threads EmptyTue May 26, 2009 12:13 pm

I have a questions thread.....
Back to top Go down
tinkapeel
Mentor
Mentor
tinkapeel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Proposal: Summary Removal and Banning of all "Questions" threads   Proposal: Summary Removal and Banning of all "Questions" threads EmptyTue May 26, 2009 12:14 pm

mrblackbat wrote:
tinkapeel wrote:
Tired-Hippo wrote:

Problem is, he probably genuinely thinks this is some sort of reverse pyschology attempt at getting a questions thread. Though, of course, we all know it'll remain empty of answers should it be made.

He will also believe that your and my responses are part of a complex collusion system between us via msn behind his back.
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

PostSubject: Re: Proposal: Summary Removal and Banning of all "Questions" threads   Proposal: Summary Removal and Banning of all "Questions" threads EmptyTue May 26, 2009 12:15 pm

WTF...
Back to top Go down
mrblackbat
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
mrblackbat

PostSubject: Re: Proposal: Summary Removal and Banning of all "Questions" threads   Proposal: Summary Removal and Banning of all "Questions" threads EmptyTue May 26, 2009 12:16 pm

You're probably right.

Down to only 28% in favour of keeping the questions threads....
Back to top Go down
b3ni

Male
Number of posts : 5145

PostSubject: Re: Proposal: Summary Removal and Banning of all "Questions" threads   Proposal: Summary Removal and Banning of all "Questions" threads EmptyTue May 26, 2009 12:16 pm

Tink stop following Hippo about! Gosh
Back to top Go down
http://www.goatsemarathon.com

PostSubject: Re: Proposal: Summary Removal and Banning of all "Questions" threads   Proposal: Summary Removal and Banning of all "Questions" threads EmptyWed May 27, 2009 10:01 am

Well my question thread doesn't get any questions meh! Although I've decided not to vote, I need to concentrate all my voting skills on the upcoming EU/Mayoral(?) elections.
Back to top Go down
tinkapeel
Mentor
Mentor
tinkapeel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Proposal: Summary Removal and Banning of all "Questions" threads   Proposal: Summary Removal and Banning of all "Questions" threads EmptyWed May 27, 2009 11:15 am

Why have you decided not to vote?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Proposal: Summary Removal and Banning of all "Questions" threads   Proposal: Summary Removal and Banning of all "Questions" threads EmptyWed May 27, 2009 3:05 pm

tinkapeel wrote:
Why have you decided not to vote?

Me? Because I need all my voting power and concentration for the upcoming EU/Mayoral elections.
Back to top Go down
tinkapeel
Mentor
Mentor
tinkapeel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Proposal: Summary Removal and Banning of all "Questions" threads   Proposal: Summary Removal and Banning of all "Questions" threads EmptyWed May 27, 2009 3:07 pm

Neutral
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

PostSubject: Re: Proposal: Summary Removal and Banning of all "Questions" threads   Proposal: Summary Removal and Banning of all "Questions" threads EmptyWed May 27, 2009 3:08 pm

If he has to think about more than one thing at a time he'll have a stroke, so don't be too harsh on him.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

Number of posts : 7271

PostSubject: Re: Proposal: Summary Removal and Banning of all "Questions" threads   Proposal: Summary Removal and Banning of all "Questions" threads EmptyWed May 27, 2009 3:10 pm

The only interesting EU election is the Irish one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Proposal: Summary Removal and Banning of all "Questions" threads   Proposal: Summary Removal and Banning of all "Questions" threads EmptyWed May 27, 2009 3:14 pm

harmar wrote:
The only interesting EU election is the Irish one.

What do you mean?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Proposal: Summary Removal and Banning of all "Questions" threads   Proposal: Summary Removal and Banning of all "Questions" threads EmptyWed May 27, 2009 3:16 pm

Tired-Hippo wrote:
If he has to think about more than one thing at a time he'll have a stroke, so don't be too harsh on him.

I won't have a stroke, I was trying to be funny but clearly crashed and burnt. I'm not going to vote, because I couldn't careless about the options or the outcome. Like I said nobody asks me any questions, and I also I don't ask people much in their question threads either, so I don't care.
Back to top Go down
tinkapeel
Mentor
Mentor
tinkapeel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Proposal: Summary Removal and Banning of all "Questions" threads   Proposal: Summary Removal and Banning of all "Questions" threads EmptyWed May 27, 2009 3:17 pm

Winslow wrote:
I'm not going to vote, because I couldn't careless about the options or the outcome.
Unimpressed

Last edited by tinkapeel on Wed May 27, 2009 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Proposal: Summary Removal and Banning of all "Questions" threads   Proposal: Summary Removal and Banning of all "Questions" threads Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next