ಠ_ಠ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What Are You Listening to [regular edition]

Go down 
+7
Big_Fat_Dan
Fu Manchu
Spectral Knight
ginwai
Elginboy
Sgt Fury
harmar
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

Number of posts : 7271

What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 34 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 12:04 pm

I just keep thinking what two objects could fly together like that?
Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male
Number of posts : 2738

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 34 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 12:08 pm

They'd probably heard reports of Earth beings dancing in heels on their lawn in the dark and travelled light years to investigate Creepy Smile

I try to see things from all points of view.

Toaster is hardly a reliable eye-witness , the bloke is an utter nutjob Crazy happy

Devo - Gut Feeling
.....aaaahhhhhhh
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 34 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 12:33 pm

I don't know what they were. They did look like those objects in that field though.

I don't even know what kind of flying machines exist. I should have kept watching longer.

Maybe they were some kind of drone but they didn't drone. I imagine drones to drone.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 34 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 12:35 pm

They (?) do say though that ETs have already stopped one nuclear war by disarming the weapons. When you think about it two nukes went off at the same time and none have been launched since.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 34 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 12:36 pm

It's all go on the History Channel.

Kings Of Leon - Sex On Fire (Catch Up TV)
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 34 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 1:02 pm

Sgt Fury wrote:
They'd probably heard reports of Earth beings dancing in heels on their lawn in the dark and travelled light years to investigate Creepy Smile

I try to see things from all points of view.

Toaster is hardly a reliable eye-witness , the bloke is an utter nutjob Crazy happy

Devo - Gut Feeling
.....aaaahhhhhhh

I did once wake up to a beautifully formed snow angel in my drive with no trace of footsteps.

If I hadn't watched those History Channel programmes then I might not have even noticed those flying objects.

I was once at the Train Station and the air and the trees were covered with birds all flocking together and swarming around. I looked around at the other people and they didn't even look up. Maybe some people notice more things than others.

They will have been migrating somewhere but it was a weird sight and no-one but me saw it.

Calvin Harris - I'm Not Alone
Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male
Number of posts : 2738

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 34 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 1:28 pm

Perhaps they decided that looking up when the sky is full birds might not be the wisest of moves.

It'll give me something to look out for on a clear dog walking night on the hills.

Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Zero
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 34 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 1:39 pm

It was like a scene from The Birds. They missed a treat. They were more to the left than overhead. There was no risk involved. The trees were full of them. They were swirling around en masse.

Calvin Harris - I'm Not Alone (live in Sidney)
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 34 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 1:42 pm

I don't know where this is but it's a nice picture. He must be worldwide.