ಠ_ಠ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What Are You Listening to [regular edition]

Go down 
+2
Sgt Fury
harmar
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male
Number of posts : 2738

What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 30 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 2:22 am

I sold mine for more than I paid for it Creepy Smile

This is the slightly updated version of what I had....
What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 30 HJC_CSR-1_Flare_Helmet_Black-Blue-Silver_zoom

Just got a plain black one now in case I get a chance of a ride sometime.
Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 30 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 2:54 am

Sparks - Never Turn Your Back On Mother Earth

Two weeks to Berlin.
You got a date for Paris yet ?
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

Number of posts : 7271

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 30 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 3:54 am

Sometime in October. I don't know yet. I'll know soon.

Mine was the same make as Jarno Saarinan used to wear. I can't remember the name of it. It was plain blue with a tinted visor. I spent the years from 16 to 20 on the back of a motorbike. I worked up from a 250 Yamaha to a 750 Honda. (Same person) He had a racing style Yamaha 125 when I met him.

I can't remember the make of it but I can remember somebody telling me about it. I've just looked him up. All the rest in the shop were too big for me. That fit me perfectly. I think I was going to buy a Bell.

http://www.twowheelsblog.com/post/2614/jarno-saarinen-inducted-into-motogp-hall-of-fame

U2 - Walk On
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 30 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 4:02 am

It was a slilghtly lighter blue than the video blue.
Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 30 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 4:18 am

My Dad's best mate rode a Benelli. That's what got me interested in bikes.
He's got an Ariel Square Four 600 cc in his garage and I want to get it done up. Classic Creepy Smile

I know nothing about blue videos.

XTC - Sgt Rock
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 30 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 4:32 am

That would be me about 2:38 with the tinted visor. I don't think styles change much. My older brother had bikes. He liked classic style ones though. He nearly killed himself on one.

Bikes were normal to me and it annoyed my Dad so it was fine by me. Creepy Smile

My Chemical Romance - Helena

(Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge)
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 30 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 4:47 am

Manic Street Preachers - Motorcycle Emptiness

It just came on ...
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 30 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 4:48 am

I think he had a Triumph. I just remember it leaked oil.
Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 30 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 5:31 am

I never had oil leaks.
I did however ruin my ex-girlfriend's Mum's dishwasher by trying to clean some bike parts in it.
Bought her a new one then made my exit.

Tom Robinson Band - 2,4,6,8, Motorway
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 30 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 5:42 am

It was worth a try.

I think it was a Triumph Bonneville but not in very good condition.

http://www.triumphmotorcycle.co.uk/acatalog/triumph-bonneville-t100.jpg

I prefer bikes that you push a button to start. Whoomph.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 30 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 5:46 am

Jamie T - What Is That Song?

Last day of Reading recap. I hope there's another one on tonight.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 30 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 6:23 am

I did ride a Yamaha 125 trials bike once but my feet could hardly touch the floor.

I even went on the road for one block.

Me ...

http://pictures.topspeed.com/IMG/crop/200806/2009-yamaha-yz125-8_460x0w.jpg

(Not really)

The first time I went on I crashed it into a small wall ... but I got back on. Creepy Smile

I must have twisted the wrong way.

One gear down four gears up or something. Can't remember. He had a trials bike and a Honda 4 at the same time. He said my brother's bike was a 'heap' if I remember correctly.

If only I'd been six inches taller. That could have been me on that photo.

Last edited by harmar on Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:31 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 30 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 6:26 am

Arctic Monkeys - Cry Lightning
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 30 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 6:27 am

I was away on spare ground though ... with no traffic ...
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 30 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 6:40 am

U2 - Walk On (last fm)

The other one is from the Jarno Saaranen video that you can't see yet.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 30 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 6:52 am

I think he was talking about the condition of the bike rather than the bike itself but I'm not sure.

He wasn't really a fan of Vintage.

Radiohead - 15 Steps
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 30 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 6:59 am

More here on the Twin Towers from World Architects, Sgt Fury ...

NIST claims that the Twin Towers collapsed due to the plane impacts and fire, and that WTC 7 collapsed due to fire alone. However, note that the Twin Towers survived the plane impacts and the jet fuel burned off in the first 10 minutes. Beyond that, all we have are not very large office fires. Over 100 steel framed buildings have suffered major fires, many much worse, yet none have collapsed.

All three buildings on 9/11 fell through what should have been the path of greatest resistance – thousands of tons of steel – resulting in total dismemberment. This would require precisely timed removal of critical columns, which office fires cannot accomplish. Furthermore, a small falling top section would destroy itself before it could destroy a larger, stronger, undamaged lower section of the building. The impossible collapse is a smoking gun.

http://www.worldarchitecturenews.com/index.php?fuseaction=wanappln.commentview&comment_id=158
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 30 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 7:46 am

It could have been a BSA ...

http://www.free-images.org.uk/motorcycles/50-bsa-650-thunderball.htm

I can't remember. He loved it anyway whatever it was ... even if he couldn't get it started.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 30 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 8:31 am

Outside the Court House ...