ಠ_ಠ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What Are You Listening to [regular edition]

Go down 
+4
Big_Fat_Dan
harmar
Elginboy
Sgt Fury
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

Number of posts : 7271

What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 3:36 am

He's coming today to do it .. before the Iceland Volcanic Cloud gets here.

Who is it that sings Something In The Air

Is it Thunderclap Newman? I can't google on dial up.
Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male
Number of posts : 2738

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 6:39 am

Aye, one hit wonders from 1969. Nice protest song.

General consensus in the office is that she's wearing something flesh coloured underneath, but they're pretty real. The remaining three voters simply siad "I would" Surprised

I hope your Alan is reliable as your Last.fm neighbour, who has helped us avoid some wasted journeys when househunting. Plastic and Elderberry aren't the most hardwearing of building materials Creepy Smile

Silversun Pickups - Three Seed
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 7:39 am

I think they are implants. They are too circular. It has to be said though ... it does make for an interesting picture.

I have no hole in my garage roof.

Watch out for nice sunsets and sunrises Sgt Fury.

It's like Krakatoa.

I'm thinking of a Genesis song but I can't think of the title.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 7:39 am

Letting in water ... letting in water.

You know it.
Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 8:46 am

Hole In My Shoe by Traffic ? That's the only song I know about letting in water, letting in water.

Hope your repairs haven't cost you an arm and a leg harmar, I know what builders are like.
Probably charge extra for having a reliable name like Alan Laughing

I was rather thinking that they do look a loooong way apart on that photo - as if they've fallen out with each other. A bust up perhaps Razz

The Dead Weather - I Cut Like A Buffalo

I'll have to catch up with Jools Holland at the weekend.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 11:07 am

I'm sure it's Genesis - Hole In My Shoe

I might be wrong. They did look a bit shady but they worked hard. I suppose they all look suspect when they are out weathered all day long. They have left the rubbish behind the garage but they also left a crowbar. That might come in handy one day. Creepy Smile

I think they all rip off women on their own to some extent. Sneaking the rubbish behind the garage instead of carting it away for instance. I think they were alright but I'll see if it leaks. Anything is an improvement.

That volcano could go off for two years. I'm stocking up on food tomorrow. Jodie is supposed to be going to New York next Thursday.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 11:10 am

It does say Traffic. Maybe Genesis covered it. I always thought it was Peter Gabriel.

It does look like she is wearing something flesh coloured but she really needed a black bra.

Paramore - The Only Exception
Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 3:04 am

Think we'll need your crowbar to get Hague out of office over here. It's always a useful tool to have handy. I've never yet known a builder who doesn't leave debris behind - sometimes not even from your job...

There are those who believe that she's had a not particularly good boob job, a theory that I'm looking into Creepy Smile

Don't think Peter Gabriel ever had a go at that song, but I may be wrong.

Muse - Butterflies and Hurricanes
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 3:07 am

You are right Sgt Fury. I'm doing library research on it.

I may have mixed it up with this.