ಠ_ಠ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What Are You Listening to [regular edition]

Go down 
+4
Big_Fat_Dan
harmar
Elginboy
Sgt Fury
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

Number of posts : 7271

What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 18 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 2:48 am

Kings Of Leon - Trunk
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 18 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 2:52 am

Pearl Jam - Wishlist

I hope it's not belly's gonna get ya.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 18 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 2:57 am

I'm not sure I want to change it. I like this Polar Bear

Aretha Franklin - Natural Woman
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 18 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 3:00 am

Tom Waits - Earth Died Screaming

No ... I'll leave it.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 18 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 3:07 am

Maybe this means something to you Sgt Fury.

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2010/wilton/comments.html

Paolo Nutini - Million Faces
Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male
Number of posts : 2738

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 18 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 6:07 am

You won't get the belly logo, I think it was created specially for BFD.

I've been internet free for a couple of days, staying in a cabin miles from anywhere with a couple of friends. Bit too much sun I'm afraid. And possibly beer.

Can't make head nor tail of those calculations about that circle, not one of my strongpoints I'm afraid. I'm more likely to be able to assess the soil type, texture and fertilizer recommendations for the following year's crop.

The Fall - Senior Twilight Stock Replacer
Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 18 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 6:09 am

Oh yeah......Wing Attack Creepy Smile
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 18 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 11:06 am

Same as me. She will never beat me now I'm an awesome wizard whale.

Pendulum - Watercolour
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 18 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 11:13 am

He is is looking in a mocking way. I have eaten nut toffee today though so I'm not sure I can do it in four weeks.

Eddie Murphy - The Heat Is On (Not sure who it was really .. I think it was him)

Looks like the oil issue will blow tomorrow Sgt Fury. Tony Hayward daren't chance it. he will want to leave it to the Obamanation of Desolation. I have plenty of toffees to sustain me.
Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 18 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm

Obama is taking some right stick over it now. There was a bloke raving on the news earlier. Is the slick heading here yet ? - after all it is ours.

I am detecting a hint of a 'humour her' smile harmar, but you must rise above such behaviour. Is it a toffee diet ? Mrs F is very interested Creepy Smile
Weight loss so far : 0 lbs

R.E.M. - Imitation of Life
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 18 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 2:36 am

Iwent to 9 6 then went back up to 9 7 again so the toffee diet doesn't work.

I don't think anything will solve that oil slick but it won't stop them bringing in the nukes after today. They want the army to take over even if they have no experience in oil at 5000 feet. It works on the movies.

Huey Lewis And The News - The Power Of Love

(Poundshop)
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 18 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 2:43 am

BP to Obama - $894,000 in campaign contribution funds.

I'm watching this ...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32450072/vp/37322455#37322455
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 18 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 2:51 am

I'm not even convinced there is a blow out preventer. It looks like a hole in the ground to me with something that used to be a blow out preventer floating around.

Hole - Malibu

Crash and burn
All the stars explode tonight
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 18 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 2:55 am

It was $888,000. I stand corrected.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 18 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 11:19 am

I think I'll call mine the pineapple boiled sweet diet. There can't be many calories in those. Mostly it's just low fat. Hummus with no made with no oil .... that kind of thing.

Listening to Obama.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 18 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 11:27 am

Leader Of The Free World - I'm Clueless

All the nut toffees have gone now. Plain sailing.
Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 18 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 2:44 am

This week's shopping list looks pretty grim to me. I reckon I need a secret cupboard at work to store things that'll keep me going.

Weezer - Hash Pipe

Too warm in here again - I'd even welcome a visit to Ponte today. Desperate times indeed.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 18 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 3:18 am

The Communards - You Are My World

Nice happy tune.

I've just told them if they had openly questioned Obama about his citizenship(s) then it could have opened a whole new chain of events.

It sounds like every agency they have is corrupt.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 18 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 3:21 am

Rage Against The Machine - Know Your Enemy
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 18 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 3:26 am

I tried Farmfoods but it may be better where you live. I'm sticking to Iceland. They are still better than anywhere else as long as I fill a trolley. I bought a t shirt from Marks & Spencers. It said 14 when I got it home and measured it, it was a 10. No wonder we all think we are fat. All the garments are fraudulently labeled.

Eels - Bride Of Theme From Blinking Lights
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 18 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 11:06 am

June 12th. England v USA. That should be interesting.

I'm making a map of the oil slick.

The Smashing Pumpkins - Mayonnaise
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 18 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 1:46 pm

When I finished drawing it I realized it looks like an embryo in a womb. New Orleans is the umblical chord attaching it to America. It will reach Houston and Florida next. Then Mexico and Cuba. Then it births into the Atlantic. That should be January.

Teenage Fanclub - Baby Lee
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 18 EmptySat May 29, 2010 4:19 am

9 6 Mrs Fury. One whole pound. It's not going back on.

Ian Brown - Stelllify
Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 18 EmptySat May 29, 2010 6:17 am

9st 10lb harmar, we've been swimming this morning and had a nice salad for lunch. I'm getting into it a bit more now. Might even drop a few lbs myself.
Is teamwork cheating ?

Carole King - It's Too Late
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 18 EmptySat May 29, 2010 9:32 pm

I thought this was interesting and it sounds true. It was from someone in Ireland.

'Money money money, its so funny, in a world gone wrong!

Money! Money is where its at. This oil spill, irrespective of what you say SHR, "could" be stopped. We have the inteligence, the ways and the means, but it would be far to costly for BP. Because they know very well that this little "incident" can be cost covered by the monster itself that caused it. And then, all they have to do is declare sovereign immunity like Exon, to get out of that whole little fiasco of having to pay the literal billions in compensation to all those who have lost their livlyhoods, homes and communities. But if they close the well now, after paying all that money to open it in the first place, well now, that just wouldnt be very cost effective. There ARE ways of going about this, that we can be certain. Im a firm believer that there is a solution to every problem but BP dont want to hear it because the only way to stop this will inevitably shut down their financial answer to this problem.

Drill a well beside this current one. Fill it with high grade non-nuclear explosives and press the boom box. Its really that simple, and anyone who says otherwise is lying! The force of the explosion would cause massive amounts of rock to crush the existing pipeline and hey presto, problem solved for earth, but big problem caused for BP.

But not to worry. Obama and his busload of cleaner uppers are out in full force.'

The XX - Crystalised
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Are You Listening to [regular edition]
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next