ಠ_ಠ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What Are You Listening to [regular edition]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

Number of posts : 7271

What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 13 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 5:53 am

I don't know if we'll see anything but I'm going to look to see if I can see the moon at the top of Orion's sword. It will be 8 am so it might be still a bit dark. It will be gradual though but I don't know how eclipses work. I'll just keep looking out.

Xtra Factor.

It'll be -7 on Saturday so it might be still be clear skies on Monday.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 13 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 5:53 am

I do like that fish place.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 13 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 9:53 am

Michael Moore and Bianca Jagger are also putting up bail for Julian Assange. He could be out in 48 hours.

BBC News 24

They must have some chocolate orange gateaux there decorated with mandarin oranges. With kirsch. I'll really have to cut down on this internet.
Back to top Go down
acousticbrother
Flower Girl
Flower Girl
acousticbrother

Male
Number of posts : 581

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 13 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 10:58 am

Less of the old!! :-)

Blokey in Swansea has caused chaos today by trying to jump off a multi-storey car park. He was up there for ages!! Traffic was unbelievable getting home.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PJic1Nm_sA
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 13 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 9:23 pm

How global.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 13 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 11:19 pm

Piers Morgan taking over from Larry King soon.

The Jam - That's Entertainment

Wahoo.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 13 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 3:24 am

This is an interesting twist Sgt Fury. If the Americans want to extradite Assange from Sweden they still have to have permission from the British Home Secretary. Theresa May do it but what about Clegg? What about the Lib Dem disgruntled voters? Coalition tensions mount.

Delphic - Halcyon

If he is kept much longer in jail he will be in longer than terrorists. All information per Tim Marshall Sky News.

No kirsch in M & S so I'm making my own.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 13 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 3:56 am

We can't send people to anywhere where there is capital punishment. People in Congress have said they want to kill him. He could make it to Sweden but no further. That's why the Americans are trying to play it down now. Too late. Threats have been made.

Cameron already said he was American Friendly (Wikileaks). They will be doing all they can to get Clegg on board to go along with weasel words.

Band Of Skulls - Death By Diamonds And Pearls

I'm having trouble with the dial-up wire so if I disappear that's why.
Back to top Go down
acousticbrother
Flower Girl
Flower Girl
acousticbrother

Male
Number of posts : 581

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 13 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 5:48 am

harmar wrote:
How global.

He was up there 9 hours. I feel like I've been heckled here on the worlds lonliest forum. How insulting is that? :-p

Rhianna on the radio - can't be bothered to do a link.

How about this

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-pacific-11994928

I was always suspicous of Kermit!!
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 13 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 6:03 am

My Chemical Romance - Sing
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 13 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 6:25 am

4601 posts on the world's loneliest forum. That has to be some kind of record. Creepy Smile

Blink 182 - All The Small Things

I can't watch youtubes on dial-up.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 13 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 6:26 am

I'd like to watch this but I can't.