ಠ_ಠ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What Are You Listening to [regular edition]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

Number of posts : 7271

What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 19 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 6:37 am

Jodie thinks its too weird that I'm using my own hair for this shrunken head. It's only from the hairbrush. I think it's like Rapunzel in reverse.

Beyonce - The Song Where She Is Calling Herself An 'IT'

Listening to CNN talking about a dance from Taiwan. I preferred the dog saying "I Love You' on Anderson Cooper. You would like that one Sgt Fury. It's a husky.

It looks like Tony Blair only got excited when he was pushing for bombing Iran. More death. Bring me more death. Bring me more death and missing limbs.

Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 19 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 7:48 am

I never claimed to be normal. Creepy Smile

Coldplay - Yellow
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 19 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 5:05 am

I'm finishing his face on the State of the Union Address on Tuesday.

The Rolling Stones - Sympathy For The Devil

Dancing on Ice is back.

Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male
Number of posts : 2738

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 19 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 5:23 am

Don't think I've got any 'normal' friends Creepy Smile

Having a few days off as H isn't very well just now. Think the bird flu has got a mild form and it's doing the rounds. Doctor Dan is in attendance.

I take it The Union is in a State.

Talking Heads - Psycho Killer
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 19 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 9:51 am

I could cut the wire ... but then I would just fix it together again ... because I can do that.

Elton John - Are You Ready?

(Dancing On Ice)
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 19 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 9:54 am

I'm trying to get them to check out his Social Security number. It's a woman's in Conneticut. I managed to get around the spelling by saying 'not Hawaii'.

Jodie thinks the whole shrunken head thing is weird. I think its been triggered by Derrida and Deconstruction. It's a deep subject.

Torville & Dean dancing to Your Song. Ellie Goulding I think.

Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 19 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 9:55 am

The Huffington Gang will get on board when he tries to cut Social Security ... then he's a gonner.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 19 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 9:57 am

I try to keep to words of one syllable. This site looks good. I haven't read it all yet.

http://www.westernjournalism.com/exclusive-investigative-reports/the-mystery-of-barack-obama-continues/

Madonna - Crazy For You

Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 19 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 2:36 am

I hope Helen is alright. My neck has been aching lately. Maybe I'm getting flu as well.

Listening to something on God TV.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 19 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 2:43 am

I can't believe they have to go through all this to get answers from someone our press would rip apart in 20 seconds. He won't get his name on the ballot for the next election so something has to blow.

http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/

Dead Or Alive - You Spin Me Round
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 19 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 2:47 am

That was a poundshop song.

This is what I'm listening to. I listened to the second part on the telly and didn't hear the first.

http://www.god.tv/node/1049

'Changing every single evil government.'
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 19 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 3:26 am

I don't think any of them dare touch it but this is interesting ... Hillary likes her job flying around the world. Too many of the tv stations have hidden too much to out it all now.

'I actually would not be surprised if Hillary does it or one of her surrogates does it. Who might be such a surrogate?

Let’s see, who came to Chelsea Clinton’s wedding, who is now close to Clintons? I remember seeing Maleine Allbright being a guest at the wedding and I remember that the daughter and son in law of George Soros hosted the wedding. I believe that if Soros comes to the conclusion that Obama served his purpose and that he is a liability now, he might use surrogates to remove Obama. This might be an interesting chess move. Soros knows that most Republicans and independents either don’t believe that BO is eligible or doubt his eligibility and are angry as hell that Republican candidates sit on the fence and not talk about this issue. He knows that most Tea party members want to see Obama’s papers and feel that they were used and defrauded by their leaders. Now Dems are getting angry and restless. He knows that Commissar Hussein Obama move played a role, but became obsolete and became a liability both politically and economically. So, what would be a better move for someone like Soros, but to back a new candidate: a moderate Democrat, who is a staunch Constitutionalists and demands to unseal Obama’s records and at the same time demands to slap China with economic sanctions. Not long ago I heard Schumer calling for giving China a status of currency manipulator, which will remove a most favorite nation status from China and will open the door to assessing tariffs on Chinese junk.'

Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 19 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 7:27 am

I've drawn a picture of myself Roy Lichtenstein style. It looks more like Courtney Love than me but I think it's how I'd like to be remembered. My frostbitten cheekbones look good.

My Chemical Romance - The Black Parade
Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 19 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 11:34 am

Helen's still running a bit of a fever, but has got her appetite back - thanks for asking.
I found some old photos of her the other day when she had blonde hair. She had a distinctly Courtney Love look about her.

Late night is catching up on me now. Curse the attractions of America, and in particular the NFL.

Talking Heads - Don't Worry About The Government
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 19 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 9:48 pm

It's probably the blonde hair. I wouldn't recognise it as me.

Diddy Dirty Money - I'm Coming Home

They've taken the Situation Room off and left us with Anderson Cooper.

The Situation Room was better than Piers Morgan. He is just clueless about American society. He looks from a different culture all the time. I doubt he will last.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 3:00 am

I'll just give you an update on the Shrunken Head.

State of the Shrunken Head

I didn't know what shade of brown to paint him so I painted a few lighter shades before I decided on burnt umber. (Bit of a Yorkshire connection there Sgt Fury ... I just thought of that.) Anyway ... I painted the face burnt umber and I noticed that I'd left a bit of light colour at the bottom. It looks like he's been beheaded. I've put some red around it but I don't know if I'll keep it there. I'm going to put his Social Security number on the bottom in a bar code in the red circle. I think I'll paint the red out when it dries. Too obvious. I'm dying the hair with black food colouring. It should work.

White Lies - Unfinished Business

American Football comes from Rugby Union. I think I'll be watching the Superbowl. I'll be up. Who is the half time entertainment?

Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 3:02 am

It's Burns night according to Google.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 7:02 am

It looks like a smiling shark will come for him.

I tipped it up and put two rows of teeth and two black eyes at the bottom. The teeth go from ear to ear. His ears stick out like sharks fins. I nearly wrote 'shard' instead of shark. It does look like his throat is cut between the rows of teeth. Gruesome yet effective. I'm going to write down his Social Security number on the top row of teeth and the woman's name on the bottom row of teeth. It's Hayley somebody or other I think. Anyway .... I think that covers it all. I should have finished it by Friday. A darker brown looks better because the shruken heads always look leathered.

The Pretty Reckless - Miss Nothing
Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 9:43 am

Sounds absolutely charming. A fitting tribute.

Black Eyed Peas are half-timing - so I'll be taking Mollie out for a run. Even if it's raining.

I'm still not fully recovered from the two games on Sunday night. Might have to book a couple of days off for The Big One. I'm getting old Creepy Smile

The Young Knives - Half Timer
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 9:03 pm

He wants to put military enlisters back in colleges. I'd like to hear the Huffington Response to that.

Wolf.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 9:04 pm

I can't see the Black Eyed Peas being happy about it either.

Black Eyed Peas - Where Is The Love?
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 9:04 pm

The Tea Party Speech came over as the best one. She had graphs.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 9:08 pm

She brought in the part about 6 brave men at Iwo Jima. It was good imagery.

She talked about what 6 brave young men could do. I liked that part.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 10:05 pm

The teeth from one angle look like a rope around his neck. From the back they look like row of chimp's teeth. I've taken loads of photos as I've gone along. At one stage he looked like Lenin in his tomb.

I took the hair out of the dye and it's making the shape of a DNA double helix. Obama will be a big learning curve for some. I'll still have to paint it black to make it darker and coarser.

Anderson Cooper tried to bring up the subject about the college enlisting comment but none of them dare talk about it. He wasn't happy about it. He knows how big that subject is.

Obama/Soetoro has some hold over them that they can't criticize him whatever he does. The black one on the panel tried to change the subject. He knew the damage there. I know from my LA days that the college enlisting is a really big subject for progressive Democrats. The drone bombing doesn't bother them but this might.

I'll listen to the rest of the speech later when there is enough daylight to paint in the purple on his face. I only really caught that one line at the end. I dozed off. It's probably what woke me up. Wha?

Edwin Starr - War
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 19 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 4:13 am

From one angle it looks a bit like Obama but from another angle it looks more like an old Indian Chief resting in peace. The hair looks like a feather. I haven't finished the hair yet. The Chiefs could yet get their revenge. I was in a Native American circle for a while.

All Obama cared about in the speech was making illegal immigrants legal. The Republicans want to make illegal immigrants legal so they get cheap labour. They have a mutual interest in making him legal. I'm sure he knows how to make a deal. You scratch my back etc. They will probably slip in a paragraph about Presidents for him.

He must have made a trade-off with the Republicans over gays in the military and letting military recruiters on campuses.

Kasabian - Reason Is Treason
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Are You Listening to [regular edition]
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next