ಠ_ಠ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What Are You Listening to [regular edition]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

Number of posts : 7271

What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 29 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 12:51 pm

The Smashing Pumpkins - Soma
Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male
Number of posts : 2738

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 29 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 2:47 am

No luck with the flat hunting, think we'll stay put for now. Needs Helen's expert eye really.

Our guys in Japan are flying home today.Not sure they want to but that's the company line. I'd be torn between escape and being nosey.
I have no concept of health and safety. What you baking ? Razz

Lemonheads - Confetti
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 29 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 3:39 am

I've been baking chocolate brownies (turned out a bit flat but still nice), scones, fat free cake and today I might bake some scone/jam bake invention. Comfort food.

According to the girl I know they can't get any food so it would be a good thing to move out. She is on twitter all the time trying to help out. She seems to trust her government to tell her the truth. They have already lied to them before.

It looks like Mrs Merkel is in trouble with her pro nuclear stance. I don't know what they would replace it with though.

Silversun Pickups - Lazy Eye
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 29 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 3:50 am

Tool - The Patient
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 29 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 3:53 am

Gustavo Santaolalla -Pajoras

Radio is working again.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 29 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 3:59 am

I'm searching for Roy Lichtenstein's I haven't drawn yet.

http://www.thecityreview.com/s10ccrichtlichtapples.jpg

There aren't many.

Massive Attack - Everywhen
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 29 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 4:04 am

Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 29 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 4:13 am

Where do we go after this explosion?

New Order - Blue Monday
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 29 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 4:20 am

I'm starting a Hiroshige today. I already planned it before this. Japan in better days.

Howlin' Wolf - Moanin' At Midnight

No Leadbelly yet.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 29 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 4:22 am

Thurston Moore - American Coffin

I could listen to it for 20 minutes but I have to go.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 29 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 4:29 am

I'll have to go. I'm hungry.