ಠ_ಠ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What Are You Listening to [regular edition]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

Number of posts : 7271

What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 6:04 am

Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars

Daffodils will be coming up soon.

Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 10:55 pm

Daft Punk - Derezzed

You can probably see the green shoots now.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 11:01 am

I've finished the Obama book. I just skimmed through it. He may have written a few pages at the end (epilogue) and the Preface/Introduction (at a push) but the other 440 pages are pure fiction written by person or persons unknown. No amateur could write that amount of speech. I doubt he could even remember 99% of those conversations even if he had them. He can remember them all word for word? Highly unlikely if not impossible. I suppose he could have taken a tape recorder around with him all his life. It's just all made up.

I was mostly looking for this ... just to see for myself.

P 26 ‘”I discovered this article, folded away among my birth certificate and old vaccination form, when I was in high school.”

- just get it out then.

P 22 "In fact, how and when the marriage occurred remains a bit murky, a bill of particulars I’ve never quite had the courage to explore."

- yet I'll still use his name.

30 Seconds To Mars - Kings And Queens

Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male
Number of posts : 2738

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 12:55 pm

I'm almost tempted to read it now Creepy Smile

York tomorrow for meetings and lunch. Alan has just completed 25 years in confectionery.
I want in.

Sparks - The Lady Is Lingering
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 2:48 am

The funniest part of it is the endorsements on the back. Some people are going to end up with egg on their face. Not Oona King though. She has no reputation to lose.

Christopher Hitchens might not be left with the reputation he would like.

White Lies - Bigger Than Us

I might draw myself as one of Roy Lichtenstein's women. I drew this yesterday and it turned out good. I could caption myself.

http://www.lichtensteinfoundation.org/0208.htm
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 3:02 am

Eels - Theme From Blinking Lights
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 3:05 am

Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 3:12 am

Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 3:19 am

I knew I'd heard it somewhere before ...