ಠ_ಠ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What Are You Listening to [regular edition]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

Number of posts : 7271

What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 17 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 10:13 am

Giffords and the shooter knew each other. She was subscribed to his youtube channel.

Maybe it was a love triangle.

Limp Bizkit - Nookie

I found this on Orly Taitz website ...

In an interview with Steve Malzberg on Dec. 30, Jeff Kuhner of the Washington Times said, “People around the White House, Democratic circles, and the liberal media – including top senior editors — all know there’s something there about Obama’s birth eligibility but are afraid to pursue the matter…the implications are that if this story turns out to be true, we fear it could be a civil war within America…”

I don't think it matters. They are having one anyway.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 17 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 10:17 am

I have thought of a reason for that video. I can usually come up with something. Creepy Smile
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 17 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 12:31 pm

The Lemonheads - Mrs Robinson

I'll have to try and keep off for a few days again.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 17 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 8:18 pm

He looks like Uncle Fester but then again he looks like her husband so I'm sticking with my theory.

Anderson Cooper/Vanderbilt/Morgan
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 17 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 10:38 pm

Spencer Davis - Keep On Running

I had to comment on Ashton Kutcher. That was just special.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 9:46 pm

Did you know that Fred Phelps, the Westboro Church man is a lifelong Democrat? He's a big supporter of Al Gore. CNN kept that quiet.

White Stripes - Hardest Button To Button

Obama/Soetoro takes his teleprompter to Tuscon today.

I'm keeping going to the end of the week then I'm pulling the plug. I'll have to.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 10:08 pm

Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 10:10 pm

Who would have thought it?

Green Day - 21 Guns
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 10:48 pm

He went off Al Gore ...

'Opposition to Al Gore, Bill Clinton, and Hillary Rodham Clinton

During the 1992 presidential campaign, Phelps protested Hillary Rodham Clinton during a campaign speech in support of the Clinton-Gore ticket at the University of Kansas on October 14, 1992. In Bill Clinton's second presidential campaign, Phelps and the Westboro church also opposed Clinton and Gore because of the administration's support for gay rights. The entire Westboro congregation picketed a 1997 inaugural ball,[43] denouncing Gore as a "famous fag pimp."[44] In 1998, Westboro picketed the funeral of Gore's father, screaming vulgarities at Gore and telling him, "your dad's in Hell."[44]'

White Lies - Bigger Than Us
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 1:26 am

I think GLP will close down next week. Obama and Co. want to close down free speech because they know they are on a sticky wicket. They will try to bring in an anti inflammatory speech law .. probably named after the 9 year old. They will try to bring in a gun law probably named Giffords law.

The only problem for them is that the shooter was an Independent poet. He decided that words had no meaning any more so he made his own poetic statement. It was interesting that the little girl who was killed wanted to be a politician.

He went to see Giffords to ask her about words. He was disappointed that they meant nothing to her. They mean nothing because they all lie.

The people on GLP are uncontrollable. It would have to shut down. It's down now. It's directed to voicechat.

Muse - Micro Cuts

Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 1:29 am

PS My luminous blonde hair looks great. Creepy Smile

Muse - Stockholm Syndrome
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 1:56 am

30 Seconds To Mars - Closer To The Edge

It's back. For now.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 2:37 am

It was Installation Art, Sgt Fury. The way they were stood around, the way he was opposite her to the side. The queue coming to pay homage to her.

Entitled ... 'What Happens When Words Fail'

Or 'What Happens When Words Mean Nothing'

That's why he isn't saying anything. You have to work it out yourself.

Extreme Installation Art with real people. I give him an A. America is very distant to me.

Maybe you have to be a bit mad to appreciate it. A bit mad and into art and poetry. He had his little skull and rotten orange installation art in the garden as well. Maybe that was her represented by the skull and the rotten oranges were the people paying homage to her.

Naked And Famous - Punching In A Dream

What do you think Sgt Fury? Do I get an A?

Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 4:10 am

I may as well get off now.

My Chemical Romance - Sing

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Installation_art

Pioneered by Americans.
Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male
Number of posts : 2738

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 4:43 am

A+ for sure.
Hillary is showing the strain, she can't even get on an aeroplane properly now. Or was she tripped ?

I think everything is closing in on Obama now and he's finding very few friends. Hardly surprising really.

Blondie - Youth Nabbed as Sniper

Too much travelling this week, hardly been home.
Bit grey over your way this morning - go out and brighten it up Creepy Smile
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 6:14 am

A in the world of Mad Art of course. I would never queue up to shake hands with Yvette Cooper. Jodie might understand it.

The Smashing Pumpkins - Spaceboy
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 6:15 am

Hillary is still trying to blame the Right Wing. She hasn't caught up yet. Jet lagged probably.

He is taking a risk in Toucson. They arrest Illegal Aliens there.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 9:59 pm

The Smashing Pumpkins - Zero
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 17 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 6:59 am

It looks like Hillary is tired of pointlessly flying around the world. I wonder if she will have her head on a stick by the end of the year. I think this shooter was just the beginning. They have a Constitution to uphold.

Ronan - Words
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 17 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 7:38 am

We don't have a Constitution but we do have Unions. It looks like the whole of Manchester will be on strike soon. I'm making sure my bin is emptied next time.

My Chemical Romance - Sing

Gerard Way does look good with red hair and biker leathers.

GLP is being hacked all the time now.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 17 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 10:13 pm

I have to unplug today. I would have been calling for Obama's shrunken head on a stick so it's probably a good thing.

Grinderman - Get It On

Maybe I'll make a paper mache version.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 2:36 am

I haven't had a go at sculpture yet. Some people say he has a sewn on chin. I'll have to put that in.

Tom Waits - Singapore

The practice of preparing shrunken heads originally had religious significance; shrinking the head of an enemy was believed to harness the spirit of that enemy and compel him to serve the shrinker. It was said to prevent the soul from avenging his death.[4]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shrunken_head
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 2:41 am

I think I got the idea from the bus on Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, or maybe Pirates of the Caribbean or maybe Beetlejuice.

PJ Harvey - Down By The Water

Jodie is teacher training at a private school today. Culture shock.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 2:42 am

Calvin Harris - Ready For The Weekend
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 2:47 am

Tool - Wings For Marie (Part 1)

It could have been from Moby Dick. It's probably a mixture.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Are You Listening to [regular edition]
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next