ಠ_ಠ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What Are You Listening to [regular edition]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

Number of posts : 7271

What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 28 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 2:05 am

Hole - Malibu

I can't be near you ... the light just radiates. She said that was just a bridge. She did go on her own site.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 28 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 9:50 am

I keep drawing explosions. I started singing this ... I only know bits of it ... about a line.

Diana Ross - Chain Reaction

The laurel cherry trees are being cut down at the back. I think its my last week of privacy. No more laurel cherry jam for me. It's probably a good thing.
Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male
Number of posts : 2738

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 28 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 4:59 pm

Why are they cutting trees down ? That's not good in my opinion. We planted 20 last year so I guess we'll balance out.

It was windy here earlier, a billboard blew onto a car in the street. I can only see one tree from our window. Going to look at some apartments in Potsdam tomorrow.

The Cure - A Forest

*hugs tree*
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 28 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 9:55 pm

They were really overgrown and they will block all their sun out. The neighbours at the other side of me cut their side down regularly. The branches were reaching nearly into the middle of my garden. They blew around a lot in the wind. I tried to cut down a few branches last year but I didn't make much impact. I will get more light on a morning now.

IHOP - Oh The Humility

Sad but I understand why they did it. They might be leaving them to grow again. I'm letting my forsythia and elderberry tree grow bigger. I might even plant an apple tree there.

It's getting hard to watch the news now.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 28 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 10:17 pm

It was probably me leaving them that forced them to cut them down in the end. I think they expected me to keep trimming them. I can see a great oak tree from my front window. I don't think anybody will cut that down. That's my favourite tree.

Good luck apartment hunting. They are talking X-flares on GLP but it sounds like it's heading for New Zealand. They often talk X-flares.

NIN - Head Down

It's somebody called NiNzrez talking about them. He/she sounds like the resident X-flame expert.

'UPDATE:

confirmed.. x Flare from sunspot 1166
Earth facing
[link to www.lmsal.com]

It's an X1 she says. Somebody says it needs to be an X30 to do harm.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 28 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 1:20 am

I didn't think that links would show up. I might put some things in here from GLP so I can look at them in the library. You can't see GLP on your computer and I can't see the links on mine. Creepy Smile I might not be interested in the same things as you though. I'll put this in for tomorrow.

Pravda: World War III Has Already Begun... Ayatollah Khamenei of Iran calls Mubarak a servant of Israel and America... Muslim Brotherhood: ‘Prepare Egyptians for war with Israel'... Russian president cautions against potential threat of war...Israeli attack on Iran might lead to nuclear conflict - Medvedev... Rabbi Reveals Name of the Messiah:
[link to cristiannegureanu.blogspot.com]

That was on a thread about Italy worried about WW3. They are worried about the oil from Libya I think. They import 30 percent. Jodie is going on her holidays this year. Another problem zone again. I told her I would keep to the North. All the North Africans will be heading there. Maybe 30 per cent will be heading there.

I say the war started when Nato started flying 24/7 over Libya a few days ago. It's an invasion of another country already. Hague never mentioned that did he? I don't know. I can't listen to any of them for more than a few seconds. I can listen to Gadhafi though when they put him on. It's the only time we hear directly without the spin.

It looks like all the nurses will be affected by this pensions review. Everybody will be on strike soon. As long as we can still bomb somebody everything seems to be alright.

Talking Heads - Take Me To The River

I'll put this in as well ...

Italian Interior Minister says US military action in Libya would unleash Third World War

Roberto Maroni, Italy's Minister of Interior, said that "military intervention in Libya would mean a Third World War," apparently alluding to reports of posturing by the the United States, Great Britain, and NATO. Interviewed by the La Padania newspaper, Maroni spoke in the March 8 report on policy towards the simmering rebellions in the Maghreb region, including Libya and Tunisia. Said the minister, "A strong military action, in particular on the part of the US, would do nothing more than coalesce the other Arab states and the consequences would be devastating."

[link to www.energypublisher.com]
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 28 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 6:41 am

It's like watching lemmings jump off a cliff shouting Ali Akbar. They even take their kids with them. Facebook made them do it. Twitter is for twits. It's always better to have some strategic plan.

U2 - Boots (live at the Rose Bowl ... it's just gone on to Virgin Concerts)

I'll be able to see the moon and stars better when they chop down the trees. They are bushes really. They are usually the first thing to flower. I don't think I would plant anything now that isn't edible.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 28 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 6:42 am

U2 - She Moves In Mysterious Ways

I'm back in the garage now. I've got some good ideas.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 28 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 12:03 pm

The cheapest computer is £199 but if I get banned from GLP it's pointless anyway. I'd still be back up here on dial up. They are really strict there now. I'm going to London soon again anyway so I can't afford it.

U2 - I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 28 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 2:21 pm

I've nearly run out of explosions.

U2 - Stand By Me
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 28 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 11:31 pm

Tsunami! 8.8

Grinderman - Get It On
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 28 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 1:28 am

Hole - Dying

Courtney says: "They might as well they might as well ..."

Hole - Use Once And Destroy
Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 28 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 1:56 am

Amazing footage on tv of the tsunami, everyone stopped to watch.

Apartment hunting today, slight change of plans due to police raid downstairs :s

Japan - Suburban Berlin
Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 28 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 1:57 am

Lostprophets - We Are Godzilla, You Are Japan
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 28 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 3:15 am

I was watching it as it happened. I was watching as it approached lorries and boats were going under bridges. I taped it by accident but I'm keeping it. Who knows where this might end. I'm going home soon to see what happens to Hawaii. I've just booked some train tickets. It takes me ages.

My radio is working again.

Tom Vek - That Can Be Arranged
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 28 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 3:18 am

It's still running really slow. It should reach Hawaii at 3 am their time which makes it 12.00 our time and who knows what it is your time. All these time differences. I know they are 9 hours difference to us. (I think)

Tom Waits - Singapore
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 28 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 3:32 am

It's not the computers fault. It was working alright then. It's just stopped now. It says I'm listening to this ...

The Velvet Underground - Sweet Jane

I've gone onto bing. I can bypass the youtube library censor there ...

The Velvet Underground - Venus In Furs

Facebook sent me an email about my Facebook account. I told them they 'must be insane if they think they are getting my phone number. Facebook isn't that great. My Space.'
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 28 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 3:33 am

Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 28 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 3:58 am

Doom fix.

Libya will be under the radar.

http://camelsnose.wordpress.com/2011/03/07/qaddafi-art/
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 28 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 7:59 am

Nukes might not have been too far from it. One of their nuclear reactors is in trouble.

Rufus Wainwright - Hallelujah Come On Get Happy

Fukushima.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 28 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 11:23 am

They are saying 88,000 are dead on GLP and a nuclear plant is one fire.

The Smashing Pumpkins - Today
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 28 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 10:16 pm

I've just been on GLP on the weirdest thread. It was Captain Zero who said goodnight and goodluck. When I clicked to get back to the forum it turned into a puff of smoke. It's the weirdest encounter I've had since all the threads had a green alien in front of them. Nobody else could see it (they said).

[link to www3.nhk.or.jp]

(translated)

According to METI's Nuclear and Industrial Safety Agency, the Tokyo Electric 福島第二原子力į?30;電所 in Fukushima Prefecture, the No. 1 and No. 2, No. 4 in the three groups it can be sufficiently cooled reactor it is gone. Therefore, TEPCO Nuclear Disaster Special Measures Law, "emergency" report made to the State to inform. "Emergency" report is followed by the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant. NISA, the impact of the leak of radioactive material and immediately but not to the future, we need to examine whether to evacuate nearby residents.

===================

THREE Reactors are in freefall and WILL metdown. One is already "gone"

I didn't like the look of that Japanese prime minister.

Hole - Credit In The Free World
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 28 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 7:06 am

The Japanese girl I know on the LA sit is from Sendai. She works in Hong Kong but it's her home town. I told her bbc news 24 was covering it. She says all the people in that area are relying on batteries for watching tv.

News. Various.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 28 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 5:53 am

I'm baking.

Still listening to the news.

It sounds like they were warned these power stations weren't safe. Too busy playing computer games. Had to get to Level 5.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 28 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 7:27 am

Baking and drawing. I still like this ...

http://www.guyhepner.com/images/get/full/2355/roy-lichtenstein-pop-prints-crak.jpg

Van Morrison - Baby Please Don't Go

I was thinking more of the fast version. It just came into my head.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 28 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Are You Listening to [regular edition]
Page 28 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next