ಠ_ಠ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What Are You Listening to [regular edition]

Go down 
+2
Ollie
harmar
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

Number of posts : 7271

What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 30 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 8:52 pm

I don't know what they Germans were saying when I went by. I went by them for an ice cream. They can only get me on my size. A five footer took their sunbed. Creepy Smile
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 30 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 9:26 pm

Kelly Rowlands & Amelia Lily - River Deep Mountain High

"Take it away Kelly."

I weighed less then. It was a few years ago. It was in apartments. They are the isolated ones. They only have themselves to talk to in their own language. Who else speaks German? Ich weiss es nicht.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 30 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 12:20 am

I could go on ... I'm an ex Sociology Psychology student. I think it's all part of 2012. It's not like the Euro is on a solid footing. I've had the feeling for a while that it's time to pull up the drawbridge. We still have the internet. Isolation may be a good place to be at the moment. The BBC will try their best not to let it slip into Nationalism.

Watching something on the History of Jerusalem. I didn't think there was going to be a dig about Christianity but he slipped one in at the end. Studying the media is part of Sociology. It's about noticing the subtleties.

M83 - Beauties Can Die
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 30 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 5:22 am

Little Mix - You Got The Love

You are there as the Ambassador Sgt Fury. I live on the edge every day next to Hicksons.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 30 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 9:55 am

Jodie is going to New York for Christmas. I'm taping the Buble Christmas Special. Everybody loves Buble.

Michael Buble - Come Home For Christmas
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 30 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 8:51 pm

This is isolation ...

X Factor
Celebrity Big Brother
Big Brother
Dancing On Ice
I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here
Music festivals from April to September
Jools Holland

Other people have the sports channels. Double Celebrity Big Brother now. Creepy Smile

X-Factor Finalists - Edge Of Glory
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 30 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 6:51 am

I wonder if they will all refuse to come to the Olympics seeing as we are isolated. We'll have to let the drawbridge down for that one. I'd rather let America have them.

Xtra Factor - Feed The World

The Reichstag dome is British.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 30 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 7:18 am

You need a password now to get back in Sgt Fury.

Stopping now ................... Rude Banana Wise and Phallic Madness?

SHOOT UP, JIM
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 30 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 4:32 am

You may not want to read this at your German friend's house.

Switch it off quick.

It's just about flowers.

flower
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 30 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 5:53 am

Marlene Dietrich - I Can't Help It
Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male
Number of posts : 2738

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 30 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 8:41 am

Everyone is cool here about all this financial nonsense and bad-mouthing. Seems to me that Josef Public isn't of the same opinion as the unfuckable fatass - fortunately ;-)

I have been known to remove houseguests towels from the radiator and replace them with mine, in keeping with tradition.

I was looking at some photos taken inside Hickson's the other day, like a mini flash mob with a camera invaded it. Looks like something from the Cold War. Eerie.

I hope Jodie has fun in New York, she's lucky. You have your Christmas Radio Times I take it ?

The Strokes - Stockholm Syndrome
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 30 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 8:04 am

I have but disappointed there is no Santa on the front. It's not the first time though.

Marlene Dietrich - Naughty Lola

What's 'chubby' in German?
Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male
Number of posts : 2738

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 30 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 9:01 am

Pummelig is most popular, although I prefer a straightforward 'rund' ;-)

What can possibly replace Santa ? It's not bloody Brucie is it ? Grumble, groan, moan

Toaster tried some Spanish lessons on me but I got lost somewhere along the way. He gave up. My Dutch gets better on a daily basis though. Useless language though Creepy Smile

Oasis - Talk Tonight
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 30 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 7:10 pm

Rund sounds more like me.

There was a choice of red or green border and a 1930s style Christmas tree. They are doing it because people are feeling ... what's the word ... austeric.

The Dutch don't have all the war films going against them.

Marlene Dietrich - Lili Marlene

I chose the red border. You could put your boiled sweets on wires and put them on the tree. That's what I do.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 30 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 8:07 pm

When East and West joined up and all the celebrations were going on my Grandad said while smoking his pipe ....

"Watch 'em now. They'll be off again."

I'm on to Shloss Charlottesberg. That's the last main area. They have statues of Victory all over the place. Trouble is they keep losing and having to rebuild Berlin. It's happened over and over again. They are only in a good position now because everybody else paid for them to be rebuilt.

Iggy & The Stooges - Your Pretty Face Is Going To Hell

Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 30 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 8:09 pm

I hope to live a few years without Brucie in my life.

McFly lost all the credibility they gained by Harry McFly sucking up to Brucie. Even Dougie McFly said 'nice'. I watched the beginning to see who he was. Obviously gay.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 30 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 8:11 pm

The Smashing Pumpkins - Lily (My One And Only)
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 30 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 5:50 pm

My sister in law worked in Hickson's laboratory. It turned her eyebrows green. I don't even like to walk by it.

Fear Factory - Linchpin

Midnight Metal Mania!
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 30 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 8:29 pm

"No Naranja ... Narancccccccccccha"

"No favor ... fabor"

"No gracias ... graathhhias.

It went on like that. In the end somebody next to me asked if was Spanish. I had a complete fluent sentence.

Herman Cain 999 would be Nein Nein Nein in German. No No No.

Iggy & The Stooges - I Need Somebody

I wonder who the Republicans will choose. They are telling me now that Ron Paul is really Ron Pohl. He won't show his birth certificate either. Pohl Pot.

Jodie is flying by Kuwaiti airways. She wonders if there will be booze.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 30 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 2:41 am

Last day in the library. I think I saved the oak staircase. Creepy Smile

Muse - Supermassive Black Hole

Warm radiator ... what luxury. Mine are in the airing cupboard.

Austeric is a cross between austere and stoic.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 30 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 7:17 pm

Mudvayne - Dig

Kuwaiti airlines doesn't sound that great. She'll cope. She's been to Kirkgate Station. I think she'll be glad to sit down for 7 hours.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 30 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 10:24 pm

The Waitresses - Christmas Wrapping
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 30 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 1:05 am

The heating does come on. I can't stop it. It comes on with the water when it goes under 5 degrees. That's about two hours a day. The man servicing the boiler says it's cracked and I need a new one. Living on the edge again.

X Factor last day.

Little Mix - If I Ain't Got You

He says it's OK until the casing turns yellow. :S
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 30 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 7:50 pm

Old British weather forecast ...

'Fog in the Channel. Continent isolated.'

All I Want For Christmas Is A Printing Press

Not sure I should have written that or not.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 30 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 3:59 am

Which bit you may ask.

Westlife - Uptown Girl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Are You Listening to [regular edition]
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ಠ_ಠ :: Forums :: Music-
Jump to: