ಠ_ಠ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What Are You Listening to [regular edition]

Go down 
+2
Ollie
harmar
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

Number of posts : 7271

What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 31 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 9:18 pm

Nirvana - On A Plain

I was thinking of train.
Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male
Number of posts : 2738

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 31 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 3:26 am

Yellow casing sounds too late to me :-/
Is he reputable ?
Am I ?
Who knows ? Creepy Smile

Do you take a detour to avoid your local Chernobyl then ?
It looks so spooky in those photos.

Final stretch up to Christmas now. Can't get in the mood yet.

Oasis - Don't Look Back in Anger
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 31 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 4:37 am

I was going to delete it all but I couldn't be bothered. I have to stay off though. Look at me ... daytime.

I never have to go by it unless I go to Fairburn.

Michael Buble - It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas

I don't believe he has a revolving stage in his Canadian chalet.
Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 31 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 5:32 am

Probably a wise move as the bills will look horrible, daytime surfing is not wise.
Sorry I keep encouraging you by posting my nonsense Disheartened

I'm going to be off for a bit now too as I've got stupid amounts of paperwork to take home and sort before the break.

He did a show from his house ?? Not sure I believe that either. Hope it was good.

Graham Coxon - Standing on my Own Again
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 31 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 8:00 am

I've been watching Take That Progress. Gary got his Big Production and Robbie got his Solo Spot. Everybody happy. Creepy Smile

Robbie Williams - Let Me Entertain You
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 31 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 8:01 am

No ... it's when you don't post I keep writing. Still have to stay off though. Daren't open the bill.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 31 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 9:58 am

Don't worry about it Sgt Fury. Most of it is GLP.

Listening to Piers Morgan testifying.

I'm paying off my credit card first. No point opening it yet.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 31 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 8:25 am

How did they even do that? If that had gone wrong there would have been a lot of dead people. The ultimate spectacular.

Take That - Eight Letters
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 31 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 5:36 pm

The ultimate spectacular being the giant figure of course.

Pixies - Gigantic
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 31 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 5:36 pm

Happy Christmas if anybody other than Sgt Fury comes in here.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 31 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 2:59 am

I read every word of every Take That newsletter. I even know Robbie's confirmation name was Maximillion.

Take That - Never Forget

He was missing when we went to Manchester.

"Hey .. we're not invincible .. we're not invincible ..."

That's why Mark pointed to him. Creepy Smile I know.
Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 31 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 4:53 pm

santa Happy Christmas to one and all.

xx
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 31 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 6:18 pm

Military wives Number One.

I had marine living next door to me. He used to throw his banana skins over the fence and had the most massive belches in his garden that I have ever heard.

His kids used to throw lighted cigs over the fence.

Great people the military.

Rude Banana
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 31 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 6:51 pm

I think they left because the cig thowing son got a girl up the street pregnant. He's probably in the army now. Maybe he's in Afghanistan.

Kings Of Leon - Back Down South

Obama the Dronebomber has got the supply links cut to Afghanistan.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 31 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 7:27 pm

This was interesting about Germany on Orly Taitz site ... Trump might be running as an Independent as well.

'Who will rule the New Europe? Obviously, the private European banks and Goldman Sachs.

The new president of the European Central Bank is Mario Draghi. This person was Vice Chairman and Managing Director of Goldman Sachs International and a member of Goldman Sachs’ Management Committee. Draghi was also Italian Executive Director of the World Bank, Governor of the Bank of Italy, a member of the governing council of the European Central Bank, a member of the board of directors of the Bank for International Settlements, and a member of the boards of governors of the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development and the Asian Development Bank, and Chairman of the Financial Stability Board.

Obviously, Draghi is going to protect the power of bankers.
Italy’s new prime minister, who was appointed not elected, was a member of Goldman Sachs Board of International Advisers. Mario Monti was appointed to the European Commission, one of the governing organizations of the EU. Monti is European Chairman of the Trilateral Commission, a US organization that advances American hegemony over the world. Monti is a member of the Bilderberg group and a founding member of the Spinelli group, an organization created in September 2010 to facilitate integration within the EU.'

http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/

Little Mix - Cannonball
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 31 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 8:28 am

Is it cheap rate on boxing day?
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 31 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 9:24 pm

Michael Buble - World On A String

(Loop on the BBC1 red button)
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 31 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 1:16 am

One thing for sure ... Mrs Merkel isn't going to bully Greece into behaving. I see a lot of dead politicians this (next) year. They already bashed one over the head. The Greeks see Germany as stealing all their assests in WW2 and that's why they are bankrupt.

I've been reading that the Ford Foundation built a University in South West Berlin. It's the Freie Universitat in Dahlem. Geithner's father and Obama's mother both worked for the Ford Foundation. They knew each other. It's on Geithner's Wikipedia page. Geithner maybe told Merkel what to say. He doesn't want the Greeks to default.

Michael Buble' - Home

Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 31 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 6:14 am

I'll call back in a year and see what's happened ... unless Jodie buys me a new computer for Christmas. (Unlikely). I might get a copy of Ryan Adams though. I'll find out tomorrow.

Cameo - Word Up

Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 31 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 6:17 am

I don't think I could go through all the set up rigmarole again anyway.

Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 31 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 8:54 pm

I hope it's Ryan Adams.

Ryan Adams - Thank You Louise
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 31 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 5:25 am

Ryan Adams- Rocks

I like the photos. The window reminds me of the garage and him looking at his watch reminds me of the Doomsday Clock I put in the garage. It's just an old kitchen clock I didn't want to part with so I made it into the Doomsday Clock. It's by the window. Me and Ryan on the same wavelength. Creepy Smile He is waiting for something.

Happy New Year!

Four minutes to midnight. Maybe that's when Ahmadinejad will close off the Straits of Hormuz. All he has to do is sink a boat. It could be one of his own. Nobody could stop him. They just have to jump off into their speedboats and speed away.

Welcome to 2012. Anything is possible.

Trent Reznor - In Motion
Back to top Go down
Ollie
Evangelist
Evangelist
Ollie

Male
Number of posts : 2471

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 31 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 6:28 am

What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 31 Massacre%2B-%2BFrom%2BBeyond%2B(1991)%2Bfront
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 31 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 11:49 pm

Rammstein - Mein Land

Du bist hier in mein land.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 31 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 8:34 am

Rammstein conquered the world.

Rammstein - Ich Tu Dir Weh

I don't know what it means though. Can't afford to google.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Are You Listening to [regular edition]
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next