ಠ_ಠ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Okay, my ears burning, whose talking about me?!

Go down 
+2
Fu Manchu
O Goncho
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
P
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
P

Female
Number of posts : 1198

Okay, my ears burning, whose talking about me?! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okay, my ears burning, whose talking about me?!   Okay, my ears burning, whose talking about me?! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 4:28 pm

Shamone Slime wrote:
You're not implying anything - you're stating that you thought Winslow was a Scouser.

If you know what I'm doing, why bother asking me?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Okay, my ears burning, whose talking about me?!   Okay, my ears burning, whose talking about me?! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 4:30 pm

Where abouts is the union? are people allowed in if they're not from the uni?
Back to top Go down
Fu Manchu
Evangelist
Evangelist
Fu Manchu

Male
Number of posts : 2456

PostSubject: Re: Okay, my ears burning, whose talking about me?!   Okay, my ears burning, whose talking about me?! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 4:31 pm

It must be pretty good if they play PJ. Next time we venture into town I might check it out.
Back to top Go down
http://fumanchu.synthasite.com/bootlegs.php
Shamone Slime
Affable Scamp
Affable Scamp

Number of posts : 847

PostSubject: Re: Okay, my ears burning, whose talking about me?!   Okay, my ears burning, whose talking about me?! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 4:34 pm

The Student Union is down the road from your Guild, Winslow. Do you know where the Everyman Theatre is? It's down one of the roads opposite the Everyman.

Cava is good, Fu. Tequila shots are £1 (and they have a lot of different flavours) and the music and atmosphere are good. La'go is a cool place too.
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male
Number of posts : 22552

PostSubject: Re: Okay, my ears burning, whose talking about me?!   Okay, my ears burning, whose talking about me?! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 4:43 pm

-Is watching winslow-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Okay, my ears burning, whose talking about me?!   Okay, my ears burning, whose talking about me?! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 4:48 pm

Shamone Slime wrote:
The Student Union is down the road from your Guild, Winslow. Do you know where the Everyman Theatre is? It's down one of the roads opposite the Everyman.

Cava is good, Fu. Tequila shots are £1 (and they have a lot of different flavours) and the music and atmosphere are good. La'go is a cool place too.

Ah right, I know where the Everyman theatre is, La'go isn't too bad, feels a bit intimidating sometimes though, I don't go in very often.

I think Slaters is the place to go, at least to start with, can't beat a quad-vod
Back to top Go down
tinkapeel
Mentor
Mentor
tinkapeel

Female
Number of posts : 6070

PostSubject: Re: Okay, my ears burning, whose talking about me?!   Okay, my ears burning, whose talking about me?! - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 2:07 am

La'go used to be my local

*reminisces*

Then the rumour went round that a girl did a poo on the floor in the middle of the room and I went off it a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Okay, my ears burning, whose talking about me?!   Okay, my ears burning, whose talking about me?! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Okay, my ears burning, whose talking about me?!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2