ಠ_ಠ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

There's probably no God. Now stop worrying and enjoy your life.

Go down 
+6
Hector
Goostaph
r new pal
O Goncho
Elginboy
Narg
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Narg
Kristyn II
Kristyn II
Narg

Male
Number of posts : 1123

There's probably no God. Now stop worrying and enjoy your life. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: There's probably no God. Now stop worrying and enjoy your life.   There's probably no God. Now stop worrying and enjoy your life. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 11:13 am

And then there's the significant proportion of the American population whose only reason for voting against Obama will be that they think he might still be a Muslim. I don't see how doing away with these petty fallacies can be anything but beneficial.
Back to top Go down
r new pal
Gozer ¬_¬
Gozer ¬_¬
r new pal

Male
Number of posts : 4943

PostSubject: Re: There's probably no God. Now stop worrying and enjoy your life.   There's probably no God. Now stop worrying and enjoy your life. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 11:41 am

But what about London? That's where the buses that they'll be on are. Even those that are Christian aren't really hardcore. It's more seen as doing the decent thing.
Back to top Go down
Narg
Kristyn II
Kristyn II
Narg

Male
Number of posts : 1123

PostSubject: Re: There's probably no God. Now stop worrying and enjoy your life.   There's probably no God. Now stop worrying and enjoy your life. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 12:30 pm

I'm not whole-heartedly supporting the buses themselves, just arguing against the idea that what Dawkins is doing is somehow futile.
Back to top Go down
Eve
~*Blessed Be~*
~*Blessed Be~*
Eve

Female
Number of posts : 9527

PostSubject: Re: There's probably no God. Now stop worrying and enjoy your life.   There's probably no God. Now stop worrying and enjoy your life. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 12:34 pm

I could imagine some woman bursting into tears when seeing those buses
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/upyoneuneodieseoparayo
r new pal
Gozer ¬_¬
Gozer ¬_¬
r new pal

Male
Number of posts : 4943

PostSubject: Re: There's probably no God. Now stop worrying and enjoy your life.   There's probably no God. Now stop worrying and enjoy your life. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 12:58 pm

Narg wrote:
I'm not whole-heartedly supporting the buses themselves, just arguing against the idea that what Dawkins is doing is somehow futile.

Not futile, just hypocritical. You can't deny he's obsessed with God.
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male
Number of posts : 11084

PostSubject: Re: There's probably no God. Now stop worrying and enjoy your life.   There's probably no God. Now stop worrying and enjoy your life. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 1:11 pm

Dawkins is a fucking numpty. "Stop worrying and enjoy your life." I'm pretty sure I could enjoy my life quite successfully with the money he's just spent plastering London buses in messages designed to stop people from worrying.

Berk of the highest order.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There's probably no God. Now stop worrying and enjoy your life.   There's probably no God. Now stop worrying and enjoy your life. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

There's probably no God. Now stop worrying and enjoy your life.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2