ಠ_ಠ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The 'what really grinds your gears' thread?

Go down 
+25
Saz.
CHeT
Elginboy
Goostaph
b3ni
PARTY HARD ACCOUNT
tinkapeel
bidders
Hector
blackangel56
Fu Manchu
r new pal
BRYN_BORANGA
Fuckpencil
O Goncho
ginwai
Spectral Knight
Sgt Fury
ignitableduck
lobster_johnson
Tired-Hippo
P
Eve
ReDfEsTeR
Resurrection_Tokyo
29 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

The 'what really grinds your gears' thread? Empty
PostSubject: The 'what really grinds your gears' thread?   The 'what really grinds your gears' thread? EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 3:54 pm

My housemate is getting private healthcare paid for by the NHS....for his tonsilectomy!!

How bad is that? I mean I want him to get better, but still its not on really

Last edited by Winslow on Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Resurrection_Tokyo
Flower Girl
Flower Girl
Resurrection_Tokyo

Female
Number of posts : 692

PostSubject: Re: The 'what really grinds your gears' thread?   The 'what really grinds your gears' thread? EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 3:56 pm

Wish I had private healthcare paid for

this doesn't exist in America unless you're retarded, maybe.....

THAT GRINDS MY GEARS!
Back to top Go down
http://mocospace.com/bitterfly

PostSubject: Re: The 'what really grinds your gears' thread?   The 'what really grinds your gears' thread? EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 3:57 pm

ah yes I've seen that film 'Sicko' it doesn't paint US health care in a very good light
Back to top Go down
ReDfEsTeR
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
ReDfEsTeR

Male
Number of posts : 3269

PostSubject: Re: The 'what really grinds your gears' thread?   The 'what really grinds your gears' thread? EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 3:59 pm

the only thing that has pissed me off recently is some twat across the road who has a scooter. everytime he goes past on it my tv signal fucks up!

dat rele grds mi gearz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 'what really grinds your gears' thread?   The 'what really grinds your gears' thread? EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 4:01 pm

Thats odd, I wouldn't thought it would affect your TV signal the scooters not really giving off anything. Hmmm
Back to top Go down
ReDfEsTeR
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
ReDfEsTeR

Male

PostSubject: Re: The 'what really grinds your gears' thread?   The 'what really grinds your gears' thread? EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 4:06 pm

it confuses me as to why it messes with the signal but it does. if i hear a distant REEHHHHH coming towards me i know its going to interfere with strictly come dancing for at least 10 seconds. gaydays

probably coz its freeview or something
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 'what really grinds your gears' thread?   The 'what really grinds your gears' thread? EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 4:25 pm

Thats terrible, missing 10 seconds of strictly come dancing tongue
Back to top Go down
ReDfEsTeR
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
ReDfEsTeR

Male

PostSubject: Re: The 'what really grinds your gears' thread?   The 'what really grinds your gears' thread? EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 4:30 pm

Unimpressed wot

its either that or watch butlins auditions on itv.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 'what really grinds your gears' thread?   The 'what really grinds your gears' thread? EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 4:39 pm

hmmm, I guess your making the right choice then, its still a close call though, saying that I do watch X factor, so I probably can't talk
Back to top Go down
ReDfEsTeR
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
ReDfEsTeR

Male

PostSubject: Re: The 'what really grinds your gears' thread?   The 'what really grinds your gears' thread? EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 4:43 pm

the dancing is harmless fun and for charity.

xfactor forces a special French chocolate cereal cover artist on us for around 8 months then abandons them to find a new one. its v cruel!!

another thing that grinds my gears is when you pick up your drink and the coaster is stuck to it. then it falls and hits your toe. muchos pain
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 'what really grinds your gears' thread?   The 'what really grinds your gears' thread? EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 4:54 pm

oh yeah, that annoys me to, I hate condensation on drinks in general, if ya have a coaster it sticks to the coaster, if you don't it leaves stupid rings on the table and then you forget they're there and then put a paper on it or sumat
Back to top Go down
Eve
~*Blessed Be~*
~*Blessed Be~*
Eve

Female
Number of posts : 9527

PostSubject: Re: The 'what really grinds your gears' thread?   The 'what really grinds your gears' thread? EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 7:10 am

When people go on and on and on and on. SHUT THE FUCK UP!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/upyoneuneodieseoparayo
Eve
~*Blessed Be~*
~*Blessed Be~*
Eve

Female

PostSubject: Re: The 'what really grinds your gears' thread?   The 'what really grinds your gears' thread? EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 7:13 am

And being told what to do.
Back to top Go down
P
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
P

Female
Number of posts : 1198

PostSubject: Re: The 'what really grinds your gears' thread?   The 'what really grinds your gears' thread? EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 7:15 am

Americans
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 'what really grinds your gears' thread?   The 'what really grinds your gears' thread? EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 7:19 am

haha just the Americans in general?
Back to top Go down
Eve
~*Blessed Be~*
~*Blessed Be~*
Eve

Female

PostSubject: Re: The 'what really grinds your gears' thread?   The 'what really grinds your gears' thread? EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 7:24 am

My sister using my things up and not asking first, and then keeping it for months on end while I'm thinking I've lost it.
Back to top Go down
P
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
P

Female

PostSubject: Re: The 'what really grinds your gears' thread?   The 'what really grinds your gears' thread? EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 7:24 am

No, just the annoying ones.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 'what really grinds your gears' thread?   The 'what really grinds your gears' thread? EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 7:25 am

Eve wrote:
My sister using my things up and not asking first, and then keeping it for months on end while I'm thinking I've lost it.

That would be very annoying, especially if you went out and bought a replacement for the thing you thought you'd lost.

Luckily my sister doesn't really want to use any of my things, she did used to take over my room when I wasn't there though
Back to top Go down
Eve
~*Blessed Be~*
~*Blessed Be~*
Eve

Female

PostSubject: Re: The 'what really grinds your gears' thread?   The 'what really grinds your gears' thread? EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 7:26 am

Dropping a damn good eyeshadow and it breaking up into thousands of little pieces and having to throw it away because it's not solid anymore and will just make a mess everytime I open the lid. Grrr.
Back to top Go down
Eve
~*Blessed Be~*
~*Blessed Be~*
Eve

Female

PostSubject: Re: The 'what really grinds your gears' thread?   The 'what really grinds your gears' thread? EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 7:28 am

I know! I just hate it when people don't ask first. But this doesn't concern clothes because we have a dont-need-to-ask-first rule on clothes and shoes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: The 'what really grinds your gears' thread   The 'what really grinds your gears' thread? EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 7:29 am

House mates repeating the same things over and over again on seperate occasions even though we've already established that I agree with what they're saying!!

Last edited by Winslow on Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
P
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
P

Female

PostSubject: Re: The 'what really grinds your gears' thread?   The 'what really grinds your gears' thread? EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 7:31 am

Parents hogging the kitchen when your food is in the oven but ready to be taken out.
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male
Number of posts : 22552

PostSubject: Re: The 'what really grinds your gears' thread?   The 'what really grinds your gears' thread? EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 7:36 am

Eve wrote:
When people go on and on and on and on. SHUT THE FUCK UP!

People not keeping things that are happening in private messages, private.
Back to top Go down
Eve
~*Blessed Be~*
~*Blessed Be~*
Eve

Female

PostSubject: Re: The 'what really grinds your gears' thread?   The 'what really grinds your gears' thread? EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 7:36 am

I was talking about my mother.
Back to top Go down
Eve
~*Blessed Be~*
~*Blessed Be~*
Eve

Female

PostSubject: Re: The 'what really grinds your gears' thread?   The 'what really grinds your gears' thread? EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 7:39 am

Her voice is SO annoying! She makes me so irritable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 'what really grinds your gears' thread?   The 'what really grinds your gears' thread? Empty

Back to top Go down

The 'what really grinds your gears' thread?
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next