ಠ_ಠ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What is the last text message you received?

Go down 
+5
Hector
Elginboy
P
Eve
Scarlet Rope
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mrblackbat
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
mrblackbat

Number of posts : 3412

What is the last text message you received? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is the last text message you received?   What is the last text message you received? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 1:19 pm

Ah but if that occurred, Beni would be liable for arrest for public indecency, and possible assault depending on whether the chap gave consent or not.

Much like here, in the SFW part of the board, the pic will simply be removed.
Back to top Go down
Eve
~*Blessed Be~*
~*Blessed Be~*
Eve

Female
Number of posts : 9527

PostSubject: Re: What is the last text message you received?   What is the last text message you received? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 1:20 pm

Christ, how anal can you get
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/upyoneuneodieseoparayo
tinkapeel
Mentor
Mentor
tinkapeel

Female
Number of posts : 6070

PostSubject: Re: What is the last text message you received?   What is the last text message you received? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 1:22 pm

I went to the post office on Friday and the woman behind the counter called me Sir. No...no...Nooo!
Back to top Go down
mrblackbat
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
mrblackbat

PostSubject: Re: What is the last text message you received?   What is the last text message you received? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 1:22 pm

In the case of said fish, very.
Back to top Go down
Eve
~*Blessed Be~*
~*Blessed Be~*
Eve

Female
Number of posts : 9527

PostSubject: Re: What is the last text message you received?   What is the last text message you received? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 1:23 pm

tinkapeel wrote:
I went to the post office on Friday and the woman behind the counter called me Sir. No...no...Nooo!

Hahahaha! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/upyoneuneodieseoparayo
r new pal
Gozer ¬_¬
Gozer ¬_¬
r new pal

Male
Number of posts : 4943

PostSubject: Re: What is the last text message you received?   What is the last text message you received? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 1:28 pm

mrblackbat wrote:
Ah but if that occurred, Beni would be liable for arrest for public indecency, and possible assault depending on whether the chap gave consent or not.

What I'm saying though, is that neither would happen and no one really thinks they will.
Back to top Go down
mrblackbat
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
mrblackbat

PostSubject: Re: What is the last text message you received?   What is the last text message you received? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 5:16 pm

Tom Westside wrote:
mrblackbat wrote:

What I'm saying though, is that neither would happen and no one really thinks they will.

Yes, but to be honest, I didn't expect to see it on a hot chicks thread, either; even in an ironic sense. I think you're missing the point somewhat, dear.
Back to top Go down
r new pal
Gozer ¬_¬
Gozer ¬_¬
r new pal

Male

PostSubject: Re: What is the last text message you received?   What is the last text message you received? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 5:23 pm

I'm not missing the point. You don't want to go on the bile version of this thread because of lewd pictures. There are none. Case closed.
Back to top Go down
mrblackbat
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
mrblackbat

PostSubject: Re: What is the last text message you received?   What is the last text message you received? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 5:27 pm

Except there's the potential proven by another fairly innocuous thread containing odd images; after all the whole purpose of Bile is its unmodded, which is fine. So there's no reason not to have a duplicate of something there where it is modded.

P.S. "lewd" isn't really the term I'd use.
Back to top Go down
r new pal
Gozer ¬_¬
Gozer ¬_¬
r new pal

Male

PostSubject: Re: What is the last text message you received?   What is the last text message you received? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 5:37 pm

mrblackbat wrote:
Except there's the potential proven by another fairly innocuous thread containing odd images; after all the whole purpose of Bile is its unmodded, which is fine. So there's no reason not to have a duplicate of something there where it is modded.

P.S. "lewd" isn't really the term I'd use.

It's the term I used.

And the other thread proves nothing, as I said. The reason it was posted in there is the perceived irony. It wouldn't happen in the text message thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the last text message you received?   What is the last text message you received? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What is the last text message you received?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2