ಠ_ಠ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Top 5 COD4 maps.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male
Number of posts : 22552

Top 5 COD4 maps. Empty
PostSubject: Top 5 COD4 maps.   Top 5 COD4 maps. EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 1:22 pm

4 banth I love you
Back to top Go down
lobster_johnson
The Lobsters Claw of Bile
lobster_johnson

Male
Number of posts : 4868

Top 5 COD4 maps. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 5 COD4 maps.   Top 5 COD4 maps. EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 1:28 pm

no change in my top 5, but i did have a legendary match on bog the other day. 30 kills to 4 deaths with the dragunov. i was getting headshots left, right and centre. i was using that car in between the two bits of wall on the marine side as cover.

seems like the marines win most of the time on that map, actually.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/bantha_fodder
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

Top 5 COD4 maps. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 5 COD4 maps.   Top 5 COD4 maps. EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 1:33 pm

I just got the top score on a hardcore creek match....and we one by 1 kill....a last gasp stab to the throat by me.

I've found I can do hardcore mode with the AOG scope thing....gotta remember to switch from marytr to last stand.
Back to top Go down
lobster_johnson
lobster_johnson

Male

Top 5 COD4 maps. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 5 COD4 maps.   Top 5 COD4 maps. EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 1:38 pm

yeah, its pretty annoying getting killed by your own team with martyrdom. i still hate the bloody acog, though.
Back to top Go down
lobster_johnson
lobster_johnson

Male

Top 5 COD4 maps. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 5 COD4 maps.   Top 5 COD4 maps. EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 7:41 pm

the accuracy is lying. it says i have 24000 and odd hits out of 103000 and something shots fired, yet has my accuracy as 18.9something%.

i wonder if it doesnt count mounted machine guns in your tally of shots but takes them into account for accuracy.
Back to top Go down
lobster_johnson
lobster_johnson

Male

Top 5 COD4 maps. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 5 COD4 maps.   Top 5 COD4 maps. EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 7:44 pm

im playing this for the first time in three weeks. i expected to be a little rusty and i didnt feel entirely at ease (though i did alright) on the first 3 or 4 maps (none of them maps i really like). then it put me on creek. 34 kills, 3 deaths (with the dragunov). how the fuck does that work? i dont think ive ever scored that high before.

im awesome.
Back to top Go down
kimdealslover
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
kimdealslover

Male
Number of posts : 1461

Top 5 COD4 maps. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 5 COD4 maps.   Top 5 COD4 maps. EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 4:00 am

Anybody else notice how fucking unfair playing as Opp Force is in some of lighter coloured maps? If you're the Marines, you'll always win on the Iraq maps because you have the camo that helps you blend in. The Iraq--- I mean 'Opposing Force' all wear dark colours and stick out like a sore thumb!

Un-fucking-fair. The SAS get it bad too. Unless they're playing on something like Creek or Wetwork.
Back to top Go down
lobster_johnson
lobster_johnson

Male

Top 5 COD4 maps. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 5 COD4 maps.   Top 5 COD4 maps. EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 4:17 am

yes. though i usually spot people from movement (like a t-rex), so its less of a problem for me. i suppose its if theres an enemy at medium range when its most problematic.

on a related note, the spetsnaz are my favourite to play as.

Top 5 COD4 maps. Putin_cold_warrior
Back to top Go down
kimdealslover
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
kimdealslover

Male

Top 5 COD4 maps. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 5 COD4 maps.   Top 5 COD4 maps. EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 4:33 am

VEE ARGH HAPPROACHING VEEKTOREE, KOMRADS!

I like the SAS the best. Just cos they look bad ass when they come gunning for you. Plus you get to hear "Blahddy 'ell! We just got our arses, kicked!"

Which sadly, is something I hear a lot.
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

Top 5 COD4 maps. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 5 COD4 maps.   Top 5 COD4 maps. EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 4:40 am

Currently on my second lot of prestige, using the uzi at the mo...fucking hate that gun.
Back to top Go down
kimdealslover
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
kimdealslover

Male

Top 5 COD4 maps. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 5 COD4 maps.   Top 5 COD4 maps. EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 4:46 am

I can finally mastered that gun around about the 130 kills mark, then I just maxed out the achievement on my first run and never touched it again.

Fucking shite.
Back to top Go down
lobster_johnson
lobster_johnson

Male

Top 5 COD4 maps. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 5 COD4 maps.   Top 5 COD4 maps. EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 4:52 am

i dont mind the uzi. i find its excellent to use in buildings, but can get slightly longer ranged kills with it too. it doesnt feel quite 'right' though unless i stick a silencer on it. i feel a lot more confident with it then, for some reason. meanwhile, my favourite smg has switched from being the mp5 to the ak74-u.
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

Top 5 COD4 maps. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 5 COD4 maps.   Top 5 COD4 maps. EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 4:52 am

Jumps about all over the place.

Probably the scorpion next....with its shit sights and low power....bah....then its proper machine guns thank fuck.
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

Top 5 COD4 maps. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 5 COD4 maps.   Top 5 COD4 maps. EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 3:40 am

On a side note, are you both taking advantage of triple EXP points week?

Last edited by tiredhippo on Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kimdealslover
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
kimdealslover

Male

Top 5 COD4 maps. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 5 COD4 maps.   Top 5 COD4 maps. EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 3:41 am

We had that a few weeks back...PS3 are sooooo slow sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

Top 5 COD4 maps. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 5 COD4 maps.   Top 5 COD4 maps. EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 3:42 am

We're getting triple points.
Back to top Go down
lobster_johnson
lobster_johnson

Male

Top 5 COD4 maps. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 5 COD4 maps.   Top 5 COD4 maps. EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 6:21 am

i still refuse to prestige, so im not particularly bothered about exp. im still working on my k/d and w/l ratios (1.93 and .86 at the minute). id like to get to 2.0 and above 1.0, respectively. my accuracy seems to be permanently stuck just below 19%.
Back to top Go down
lobster_johnson
lobster_johnson

Male

Top 5 COD4 maps. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 5 COD4 maps.   Top 5 COD4 maps. EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 11:45 pm

i went 27:0 on creek earlier. with the m60 as well, which i usually suck with. it may as well have been a firing squad simulator. there was this one guy who ran to the same spot and tried to snipe me about 4 times in a row. how the fuck did he think attempt number 4 would differ to the previous 3. idiot. i was sitting behind that rock in front of the front entrance to the sniper building on the high side of the map. i reckon it just might be the best spot in the whole game.
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

Top 5 COD4 maps. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 5 COD4 maps.   Top 5 COD4 maps. EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 4:45 am

And thats why I carry smoke grenades....they nearly always get me up that hill.
Back to top Go down
kimdealslover
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
kimdealslover

Male

Top 5 COD4 maps. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 5 COD4 maps.   Top 5 COD4 maps. EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 5:56 am

Too many people just snipe on Creek now. It wasn't like that when the map first came out. I just get bored of it cos I always have to take the long way around to sneak up on all the people busy sniping. It's so bad that I just teabagged this guy while he was still alive and scoping for people. Then I shot him in the head. I bet he loved the playback of that one.
Back to top Go down
lobster_johnson
lobster_johnson

Male

Top 5 COD4 maps. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 5 COD4 maps.   Top 5 COD4 maps. EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 7:13 am

tiredhippo wrote:
And thats why I carry smoke grenades....they nearly always get me up that hill.

thats how its done. if the opposing team had just done that and rushed me id have been fucked, but they just stayed there and tried to get me from long range. fail. people trying to snipe me are my favourite targets, cause they dont move.
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

Top 5 COD4 maps. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 5 COD4 maps.   Top 5 COD4 maps. EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 7:45 am

I do hate it when you get a game full of snipers....usually cause I end up working on my own thinking "why the fuck isn't anyone helping".

Although its a slower game than most FPS you can still, and often should be...a bit more gung ho...no point in being afraid to die if it ends up with your intire team cornered in one little building.
Back to top Go down
lobster_johnson
lobster_johnson

Male

Top 5 COD4 maps. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 5 COD4 maps.   Top 5 COD4 maps. EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 4:44 pm

you know how when someone kills someone else, it shows the weapon they were killed with on the screen? well occasionally i have noticed a symbol that is a triangle with something that i cant quite make out inside flash up as cause of death. do either of you know what it is?
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

Top 5 COD4 maps. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 5 COD4 maps.   Top 5 COD4 maps. EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 4:49 pm

Suicide?
Back to top Go down
lobster_johnson
lobster_johnson

Male

Top 5 COD4 maps. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 5 COD4 maps.   Top 5 COD4 maps. EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 4:54 pm

nah, ive seen it flash up when someone kills someone else. i cant really think of a cause of death with a symbol i dont know. i suppose it could be when you do somebody with a grenade throw (rather than the explosion), but im not sure how the symbol relates to that.

scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Top 5 COD4 maps. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 5 COD4 maps.   Top 5 COD4 maps. Empty

Back to top Go down

Top 5 COD4 maps.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ಠ_ಠ :: Forums :: Games-
Jump to: