ಠ_ಠ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Which games console should I get?

Go down 
+7
bidders
Fuckpencil
BRYN_BORANGA
lobster_johnson
r new pal
Tired-Hippo
Hector
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Which console?
PS3
Which games console should I get? - Page 2 Vote_lcap50%Which games console should I get? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 4 ]
Xbox 360
Which games console should I get? - Page 2 Vote_lcap50%Which games console should I get? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male
Number of posts : 7943

Which games console should I get? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which games console should I get?   Which games console should I get? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 1:55 pm

Over the last few days it's been Oblivion mostly, but some GTA as well.

I also have: Too Human, Bioshock, Crackdown, Jade Empire, KOTOR 1+2, and Mass Effect

And I've just ordered Call of Duty 4 after everybodies insistance that I cannot live without it.
Back to top Go down
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male

PostSubject: Re: Which games console should I get?   Which games console should I get? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 1:57 pm

And I've not actually played Bioshock, Crackdown, Too Human, or Jade Empire yet. There's too much to do!
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male
Number of posts : 22552

PostSubject: Re: Which games console should I get?   Which games console should I get? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 2:00 pm

Fucking sell out.
Back to top Go down
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male

PostSubject: Re: Which games console should I get?   Which games console should I get? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 2:02 pm

You know I was never a Sony fanboy, that was your niche. And correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Bioshock on your christmas list, and don't you already own Oblivion? Double sell-out.
Back to top Go down
lobster_johnson
The Lobsters Claw of Bile
lobster_johnson

Male
Number of posts : 4868

PostSubject: Re: Which games console should I get?   Which games console should I get? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 2:02 pm

O Goncho wrote:
Call of Duty 4

Hardcore

how far are you on mass effect? that seemed to be what you were mostly playing when i was spying on you last week.

O Goncho wrote:
And I've not actually played Bioshock, Crackdown, Too Human, or Jade Empire yet. There's too much to do!

yeah, and thats a lot of rpgs to get through, in particular.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/bantha_fodder
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

PostSubject: Re: Which games console should I get?   Which games console should I get? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 2:04 pm

O Goncho wrote:
You know I was never a Sony fanboy, that was your niche. And correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Bioshock on your christmas list, and don't you already own Oblivion? Double sell-out.

Lovely PC games.

Xbox is the bane of existence, your imagination will die.

No more liking westerns or samurai films......you'll end up liking X factor, mark my words.
Back to top Go down
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male

PostSubject: Re: Which games console should I get?   Which games console should I get? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 2:07 pm

bantha_fodder+ wrote:
how far are you on mass effect? that seemed to be what you were mostly playing when i was spying on you last week.
Not that far, I'm on that ice planet, driving a tank to a research lab, but I got sidetracked when GTA arrived and then further sidetracked when Oblivion showed up. I can't stop with Oblivion, it's too moreish.
Back to top Go down
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male

PostSubject: Re: Which games console should I get?   Which games console should I get? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 2:09 pm

tiredhippo wrote:
O Goncho wrote:

Lovely PC games.

Xbox is the bane of existence, your imagination will die.

No more liking westerns or samurai films......you'll end up liking X factor, mark my words.
Yeah, because all X Factor fans get a stiffy for Bioware.
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

PostSubject: Re: Which games console should I get?   Which games console should I get? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 2:09 pm

Bio what?
Back to top Go down
lobster_johnson
lobster_johnson

Male
Number of posts : 4868

PostSubject: Re: Which games console should I get?   Which games console should I get? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 2:13 pm

O Goncho wrote:
bantha_fodder+ wrote:
Not that far, I'm on that ice planet, driving a tank to a research lab, but I got sidetracked when GTA arrived and then further sidetracked when Oblivion showed up. I can't stop with Oblivion, it's too moreish.

from the sounds of things, i did the ice planet much later than you. which class did you make your character? i picked the infiltrator but wished i went with the soldier.

meh, i gave up on oblivion. i liked that you could do whatever you wanted but got bored with the setting.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/bantha_fodder
tinkapeel
Mentor
Mentor
tinkapeel

Female
Number of posts : 6070

PostSubject: Re: Which games console should I get?   Which games console should I get? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 2:47 pm

I don't understand Big Little Planet. Therefore there's little reason for me to get PS3.
Back to top Go down
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male

PostSubject: Re: Which games console should I get?   Which games console should I get? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 2:51 pm

bantha_fodder+ wrote:
O Goncho wrote:
bantha_fodder+ wrote:

from the sounds of things, i did the ice planet much later than you. which class did you make your character? i picked the infiltrator but wished i went with the soldier.

meh, i gave up on oblivion. i liked that you could do whatever you wanted but got bored with the setting.
Soldier, but kind of wishing I'd picked Vanguard. It can get a little repetative, but it's so full of actual stuff to do I keep wanting to play - unlike Morrowind which feels like a nation-wide crypt.
Back to top Go down
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male

PostSubject: Re: Which games console should I get?   Which games console should I get? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 2:52 pm

Speaking of which, I've just bought my first add-ons. The vile lair and thieves den strongholds. Fun fun.
Back to top Go down
b3ni
Shapeshifting Master of Darkness

Male
Number of posts : 5145

PostSubject: Re: Which games console should I get?   Which games console should I get? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 2:55 pm

PS3 I have played lots on both, PS3 is far superior.
Back to top Go down
http://www.goatsemarathon.com
r new pal
Gozer ¬_¬
Gozer ¬_¬
r new pal

Male
Number of posts : 4943

PostSubject: Re: Which games console should I get?   Which games console should I get? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 3:00 pm

Do you use yours for streaming media, benoit?
Back to top Go down
b3ni

Male
Number of posts : 5145

PostSubject: Re: Which games console should I get?   Which games console should I get? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 3:03 pm

No. I use my laptop for that. If I player worked on the ps3 os or linux I prolly would
Back to top Go down
http://www.goatsemarathon.com
r new pal
Gozer ¬_¬
Gozer ¬_¬
r new pal

Male
Number of posts : 4943

PostSubject: Re: Which games console should I get?   Which games console should I get? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 3:26 pm

You fucking iPlayer fag.
Back to top Go down
Hector
Consigliere
Consigliere

Number of posts : 1835

PostSubject: Re: Which games console should I get?   Which games console should I get? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 9:40 am

I ordered an Xbox.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which games console should I get?   Which games console should I get? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 9:46 am

When is the expected delivery date?
Back to top Go down
AceCombat
A Very Good Troll
A Very Good Troll

Female
Number of posts : 8855

PostSubject: Re: Which games console should I get?   Which games console should I get? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 9:53 am

BRYN_BORANGA wrote:
This probably doesn't help, but I've just realised that Columbo is an anagram of Coolbum. So the next time your arse is own fire and you're putting it out in a horse trough, spare a thought for Lieutenant Coolbum. thx

This is an indicationt that you might be playing too much wordtwist...
Back to top Go down
Hector
Consigliere
Consigliere

Number of posts : 1835

PostSubject: Re: Which games console should I get?   Which games console should I get? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 9:53 am

Tuesday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which games console should I get?   Which games console should I get? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 9:55 am

Thats not long at all, especially to say its a Saturday over Christmas, and they can even afford to be a day late because the postmen should be working on the Wednesday aswell
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

PostSubject: Re: Which games console should I get?   Which games console should I get? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 10:11 am

Invaluable advice from winslow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which games console should I get?   Which games console should I get? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 10:13 am

It wasn't advice, more a statement.
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

PostSubject: Re: Which games console should I get?   Which games console should I get? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 10:15 am

Oh, well in THAT case, you're a boring idiot...but only if it was intended as a statement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which games console should I get?   Which games console should I get? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Which games console should I get?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next