ಠ_ಠ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Games that you want

Go down 
+11
mrblackbat
?
Spectral Knight
b3ni
BRYN_BORANGA
ginwai
lobster_johnson
kimdealslover
ReDfEsTeR
Tired-Hippo
O Goncho
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male
Number of posts : 7943

Games that you want Empty
PostSubject: Games that you want   Games that you want EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 2:28 pm

8. Madworld (Wii)

7. Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Crystal Bearers (Wii, if it ever comes out, bumped up the list after I re-watched the footage and remembered how cool it looks)

6. GTA4: The Lost & The Damned (360)

5. The Conduit (Wii)

4. Brutal Legend (360)

3. Scribblenauts (DS)

2. Batman: Arkham Asylum (360)

1. Dragon Age: Origins (wantwantwantwantwantwantwantwant Mad ) (360)

Also, these are all maybiez...
I Am Alive (360), The Witcher (360), Alan Wake (360, if it ever comes out), Overlord II (360, or the Wii version), Muramasa: The Demon Blade (Wii), Champions: Online (360), and Prototype (360).

Oh, and this is a maybe too, but I'm sticking the trailer up because it's so cool...
Saboteur (360)

Last edited by O Goncho on Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:42 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I'm going through changes)
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male
Number of posts : 22552

PostSubject: Re: Games that you want   Games that you want EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 3:13 pm

Your tastes are getting iffy....

NO ONE should care about prototype...and many of those games seem like 'generic title #71' tbh.
Back to top Go down
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male

PostSubject: Re: Games that you want   Games that you want EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 3:24 pm

tiredhippo wrote:
Your tastes are getting iffy....

NO ONE should care about prototype...and many of those games seem like 'generic title #71' tbh.
I would have predicted this response before posting, but because you've been playing the 'Xbox drains your taste and passion' card since I unwrapped it there wasn't much point.

Also, you can't brag about Infamous then bemoan Prototype.
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male
Number of posts : 22552

PostSubject: Re: Games that you want   Games that you want EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 3:28 pm

Infamous looks fairly good...I was excited about prototype till I saw some vids of it....
Back to top Go down
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male

PostSubject: Re: Games that you want   Games that you want EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 3:34 pm

Infamous = Prototype with one form of superpower.
Back to top Go down
ReDfEsTeR
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
ReDfEsTeR

Male
Number of posts : 3269

PostSubject: Re: Games that you want   Games that you want EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 3:52 pm

i only wanted FF dissidia and FF versus XIII

one down, one to go Unimpressed
Back to top Go down
kimdealslover
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
kimdealslover

Male
Number of posts : 1461

PostSubject: Re: Games that you want   Games that you want EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 3:56 pm

. wrote:
Infamous looks fairly good...I was excited about prototype till I saw some vids of it....PLUS IT'S A PS3 EXCLUSIVE BITCHES (jizzes fanboy juice everywhere before realising he's not on Gametrailers)

All I'm looking forward to is:

Aliens: Colonial Marines
Ghostbusters
Resident Evil 5
Silent Hill: Homecoming (yes, I know it's going to be shit)
Alan Wake (hopefully...that new trailer was amazing though)
Rainy Woods

My brother has FF Dissidia. It's basically Super Smash Bros. but 1-on-1 and less of a plot. It was pretty amazing to watch but I couldn't understand what the hell was going on.
Back to top Go down
ReDfEsTeR
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
ReDfEsTeR

Male

PostSubject: Re: Games that you want   Games that you want EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 4:01 pm

come on it destroys smash bros! its all in japanese so that's probably why you had no idea tbh.

squall vs sephiroth Hardcore

that and crisis core are the best looking handheld games i've ever played
Back to top Go down
kimdealslover
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
kimdealslover

Male

PostSubject: Re: Games that you want   Games that you want EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 4:18 pm

Well, my brother explained it to me as he was fighting. It was all very flashy but confusing. Half the time I couldn't tell if my brother was fighting or whether it was some flashy QTE cutscene.

It's no secret that I've never liked Final Fantasy anyway.
Back to top Go down
ReDfEsTeR
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
ReDfEsTeR

Male

PostSubject: Re: Games that you want   Games that you want EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 4:23 pm

those cutscenes only happen before and after certain destiny quest fights. aye it took me a while to figure out what the hell was going on but now i'm a pimp on it Very Happy

wottt? you must remedy that. how many of them have you played?
Back to top Go down
kimdealslover
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
kimdealslover

Male

PostSubject: Re: Games that you want   Games that you want EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 4:32 pm

I've played 6, 7 & 8.

7 is the only one I could be bothered to see through to the end. 8 was probably the worst RPG I've played ever.

"Oh, so they all knew each other as kids but had their memories wiped cos of the Guardians? Faaaaaaacinating."

*switches the game off*

I'm not going to start on the time I witnessed the utter shite that was FF9.
Back to top Go down
lobster_johnson
The Lobsters Claw of Bile
lobster_johnson

Male
Number of posts : 4868

PostSubject: Re: Games that you want   Games that you want EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 4:52 pm

i want killzone 2 and heavy rain. but i dont have a ps3.

is aliens: colonial marines out this year?
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/bantha_fodder
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male

PostSubject: Re: Games that you want   Games that you want EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 4:56 pm

I had the first Killzone. I do not want Killzone 2. Heavy Rain is intriguing though.

Nothing you actually can play caught your eye, Banth?
Back to top Go down
lobster_johnson
lobster_johnson

Male

PostSubject: Re: Games that you want   Games that you want EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 4:58 pm

ill have a think. i had the first killzone also. average though it was, the new un looks to be shaping up to be quite tasty.
Back to top Go down
lobster_johnson
lobster_johnson

Male

PostSubject: Re: Games that you want   Games that you want EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 5:07 pm

fuel, perhaps.

saboteur appeals to me but its changed somewhat since i first read a preview (i think that was when it was called something else. also, i think the main character used to be female). the black and white to colour thing will be visually interesting, at least, though.

oh SHIT, how could i forget: call of duty: modern warfare 2.

resident evil 5..though i still havent been on the demo.
Back to top Go down
kimdealslover
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
kimdealslover

Male

PostSubject: Re: Games that you want   Games that you want EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 5:08 pm

I had the first Killzone. Bought it on a Friday, finished it on a Saturday and asked for a refund. A really dull game.

Aliens: CM is supposed to be out around Q1, but earliest I can see this game coming out is probably July-August.

I'd love to play Heavy Rain. Hopefully it won't have a rubbish 2nd half like Fahrenheit did.
Back to top Go down
lobster_johnson
lobster_johnson

Male

PostSubject: Re: Games that you want   Games that you want EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 5:12 pm

id say it was more the final quarter of fahrenheit that was a bit rubbish. like when it went completely off its nut in the last 30 minutes or so.
Back to top Go down
kimdealslover
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
kimdealslover

Male

PostSubject: Re: Games that you want   Games that you want EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 5:16 pm

I think I lost interest once *SPOILER* shit happened.

Last edited by kimdealslover on Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lobster_johnson
lobster_johnson

Male

PostSubject: Re: Games that you want   Games that you want EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 5:19 pm

captain spoiler strikes again.
Back to top Go down
kimdealslover
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
kimdealslover

Male

PostSubject: Re: Games that you want   Games that you want EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 5:24 pm

Duuuuuuude. The game is like *checks his PS2 rack* 4 years old now! I think if you haven't played it, you would have known about the Dragonball Z shit! It's up there with Raiden taking over from Snake in MGS2 in the top 10 'well known crap twists' list.

Probably.
Back to top Go down
lobster_johnson
lobster_johnson

Male

PostSubject: Re: Games that you want   Games that you want EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 5:28 pm

isnt it available to download on xbla, though? its still too soon to not use spoiler tags.
Back to top Go down
kimdealslover
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
kimdealslover

Male

PostSubject: Re: Games that you want   Games that you want EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 5:32 pm

Who the hell uses XBLA anyway? Rolling Eyes

I changed it and summed it up as 'shit happens'. That should cover my tracks for at least 2 minutes.
Back to top Go down
lobster_johnson
lobster_johnson

Male

PostSubject: Re: Games that you want   Games that you want EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 5:43 pm

kimdealslover wrote:
Who the hell uses XBLA anyway? Rolling Eyes

ive always thought that the full xbox games on there are a bit of a ripoff since you can get a second hand copy for most of those games for cheaper, but finding a second hand xbox game that isnt scratched to fuckery is very difficult.
Back to top Go down
kimdealslover
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
kimdealslover

Male

PostSubject: Re: Games that you want   Games that you want EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 5:57 pm

Yeah. Same with game. I bought Broken Sword 3 pre-owned for £12 and it was scratched to bits. Went on ebay, got the same game in better condition for about £3-4.

So I've never gone pre-owned there since. With eBay you really have to scrutinise the seller rating and the photo they supply (always go for the one where you can see all the contents and not just the cover - they're the reliable ones). Usually I'm on the ball, but I always dread buying a copy from one of the 'shop' sellers, cos you can't see what you're buying. It turns out okay, but it's a bit dodgy when you're waiting.
Back to top Go down
lobster_johnson
lobster_johnson

Male

PostSubject: Re: Games that you want   Games that you want EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 6:02 pm

yeah, buying off the internet has been better to me as well, but i only usually resort to that when i cant find it in a real shop.

bantha_fodder+ wrote:
is aliens: colonial marines out this year?

according to wikipedia, it is. if it turns out to be any good i will have such a hard on for this game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Games that you want   Games that you want Empty

Back to top Go down

Games that you want
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next