ಠ_ಠ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The WORD TWIST Thread (as seen on the Music boards lolol)

Go down 
+7
lobster_johnson
AceCombat
O Goncho
Eve
Tired-Hippo
bidders
BRYN_BORANGA
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
BRYN_BORANGA
Gozer ¬_¬
Gozer ¬_¬
BRYN_BORANGA

Male
Number of posts : 4880

The WORD TWIST Thread (as seen on the Music boards lolol) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The WORD TWIST Thread (as seen on the Music boards lolol)   The WORD TWIST Thread (as seen on the Music boards lolol) - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 10:22 am

Lexulous love story

Quote :
Maciej was flipping through something like 20 games when he noticed a simple "Hello :o)" from someone named Patty in one of his games. Not used to women starting conversation in Lexulous, he commented on how cute he thought her smiley was and they started chatting.

Is that genuinely how people meet each other? It seems a bit like approaching someone at a club and telling them you like the colour of their drink or something.
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male
Number of posts : 11084

PostSubject: Re: The WORD TWIST Thread (as seen on the Music boards lolol)   The WORD TWIST Thread (as seen on the Music boards lolol) - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 2:28 am

I like that a normal emote is considered 'cute'. I should put it into to more practise.
Back to top Go down
BRYN_BORANGA
Gozer ¬_¬
Gozer ¬_¬
BRYN_BORANGA

Male
Number of posts : 4880

PostSubject: Re: The WORD TWIST Thread (as seen on the Music boards lolol)   The WORD TWIST Thread (as seen on the Music boards lolol) - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 3:09 am

It's bizarre, isn't it? There should be a newspaper column titled 'Horny People Say The Banalest Things!'
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male
Number of posts : 11084

PostSubject: Re: The WORD TWIST Thread (as seen on the Music boards lolol)   The WORD TWIST Thread (as seen on the Music boards lolol) - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 3:15 am

It puts me to fucking shame is what it is! How was I to know that charming my way into a lady's undergarments took but a small compliment on the smiley used. "Internet Loser Fails At Online Etiquette" is likely to be my headline.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The WORD TWIST Thread (as seen on the Music boards lolol)   The WORD TWIST Thread (as seen on the Music boards lolol) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

The WORD TWIST Thread (as seen on the Music boards lolol)
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9