ಠ_ಠ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

News Thread

Go down 
+23
tinkapeel
Fuckpencil
Scarlet Rope
ignitableduck
Spectral Knight
harmar
BRYN_BORANGA
Narg
Goostaph
Wilona
?
mrblackbat
AceCombat
AllYourBase
b3ni
Saz.
lobster_johnson
ginwai
Tired-Hippo
Cropcircle Hair
B
Hector
O Goncho
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
ginwai
Shapeshifting Master of Darkness
ginwai

Number of posts : 5066

News Thread - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News Thread   News Thread - Page 7 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 8:44 am

heheh
Back to top Go down
lobster_johnson
The Lobsters Claw of Bile
lobster_johnson

Male
Number of posts : 4868

PostSubject: Re: News Thread   News Thread - Page 7 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 8:46 am

if it's wrong why does it feel so right?

the special kids at my school sometimes got to go to theme parks and stuff instead of lessons(!!!)
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/bantha_fodder
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male
Number of posts : 11084

PostSubject: Re: News Thread   News Thread - Page 7 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 8:47 am

ignitableduck wrote:
i dunno, i cant remember what the work was. i probably would have eventually. i wrote 'fuck you' in pretty handwriting with flowers growing round it and stuff. he couldnt even bollock me for it cos i'd have just told them he'd told me i wasnt allowed to do my coursework. he was a proper fucking wanker anyway, couple of years later he accidentally blew something up and burnt off his eyebrows.

making a career out of fucking about is pretty hardcore laziness. i'm impressed.

Hahaha! What did he say at that? Sounds like he was a bit weird.

Why thank you. It's quite easy when it comes to any sort of net things. Talk some buzzwords like you know what you're talking about, and their eyes just roll in confusion, and give us trying to understand what you're trying to 'explain', and you get left alone a lot of the time.

ignitableduck wrote:
Unimpressed i did actually have special kid classes when i was little too. so you're laughing at an ACTUAL special. thats just wrong.

HAHAHA! What kind of special kid classes? Were you like, the opposite of a child prodigy. Like a real slow-starter who managed to claw her way into acceptable levels of intelligence?
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male
Number of posts : 22552

PostSubject: Re: News Thread   News Thread - Page 7 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 8:48 am

Special class kids are allowed to go to uni then?

If ever there was evidence that the education system doesn't work......
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male

PostSubject: Re: News Thread   News Thread - Page 7 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 8:50 am

bantha_fodder+ wrote:
the special kids at my school sometimes got to go to theme parks and stuff instead of lessons(!!!)

That's well unfair! Our scopeys were just given jigsaw puzzles or stupid games with the teaching assistants when we had proper lessons. They were never taken to theme parks. Although one particular Downs kids had PE on his own where he had to throw a ball up into the air and catch it. And that was it. For a full hour. He even was taken to the crips toilets to get changed specifically for doing it. I don't think he caught it more than twice in a row. He couldn't even throw it above head height.
Back to top Go down
ignitableduck
ignitableduck

Female
Number of posts : 5491

PostSubject: Re: News Thread   News Thread - Page 7 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 8:51 am

i never got to do stuff like that. i was in with the normals but i had extra special classes as well. it was cos i was born with really bad hearing in one ear, so i didn't hear words properly and couldn't talk properly. they sorted my hearing out, but i had to have speech therapy and stuff

he didnt say much really, just raised his eyebrows at me and put it in the bin.
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male

PostSubject: Re: News Thread   News Thread - Page 7 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 8:54 am

Awww, that's pretty sad. The born a bit spastic bit, not the throwing the pic in the bin. I lol'd at that. I think I had to go speech therapy when I was really young. Like before I turned four or summit. Turned out that it wasn't that I was spacker and couldn't talk, more chose not to and preferred doing stuff myself, or pointing. Laziness to the max!
Back to top Go down
ignitableduck
ignitableduck

Female

PostSubject: Re: News Thread   News Thread - Page 7 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 8:56 am

it had its perks though. my brother sebastian will forever be known as 'spaztian' to me. did you have weird flashcards? i remember getting bitten by a boy cos i picked up the batman card he wanted. maybe fraser had speech therapy too.
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male

PostSubject: Re: News Thread   News Thread - Page 7 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 9:02 am

Heh. Spaztian. Niiiice. Does he live up to the name? Actually, your family, it's almost a guarentee.

I dunno. I can't remember last week, let alone something that happened 20 years ago. I don't think I went for too long. I think I got bored of them thinking I was crip, so just started speaking proper. Well, as proper as a four year old does anyway.
Back to top Go down
ignitableduck
ignitableduck

Female

PostSubject: Re: News Thread   News Thread - Page 7 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 9:06 am

hes not actually too much of a spaz! hes nearly finished uni and everything.

but if they thought you were a crip wouldnt you have got to play with jigsaws? jigsaws are amazing!
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male

PostSubject: Re: News Thread   News Thread - Page 7 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 9:13 am

Haha! Fair play on the lad for bucking the family trend Razz

(I nearly had a MAJOR typo there...)

Yeah, but it would've meant I'd never got to have a job where I pissed about all day, AND get paid for it. I dunno what happens with spackers when they finish compulsary school, but can't help that think it's not so easy for them anymore. Although the idea of having a career who sits with you and helps you with jigsaws at twenty-three wouldn't be that bad a life, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Cropcircle Hair
Flower Girl
Flower Girl
Cropcircle Hair

Number of posts : 727

PostSubject: Re: News Thread   News Thread - Page 7 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 4:24 pm

Hey anyone else see this story on the news today? ......

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
b3ni

Male
Number of posts : 5145

PostSubject: Re: News Thread   News Thread - Page 7 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 4:26 pm

LOL it was posted about ten pages back with bryn comparing her to somehting equally as daft:)
Back to top Go down
http://www.goatsemarathon.com
b3ni

Male

PostSubject: Re: News Thread   News Thread - Page 7 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 1:56 am

Back to top Go down
b3ni

Male

PostSubject: Re: News Thread   News Thread - Page 7 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 6:20 am

Sad
Back to top Go down
lobster_johnson
lobster_johnson

Male
Number of posts : 4868

PostSubject: Re: News Thread   News Thread - Page 7 EmptyFri May 08, 2009 10:04 am

Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/bantha_fodder
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male
Number of posts : 7943

PostSubject: Re: News Thread   News Thread - Page 7 EmptyFri May 08, 2009 12:41 pm

I'm not clicking either of those. pale
Back to top Go down
Goostaph
Evangelist
Evangelist

Male
Number of posts : 2445

PostSubject: Re: News Thread   News Thread - Page 7 EmptyFri May 08, 2009 12:47 pm

Spiders are getting bigger! I tramped on one the other night and it just kind of looked at me and said "Is that it Fucko?"
Back to top Go down
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male

PostSubject: Re: News Thread   News Thread - Page 7 EmptyFri May 08, 2009 6:12 pm

Ah, now i c.
Back to top Go down
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male

PostSubject: Re: News Thread   News Thread - Page 7 EmptyFri May 08, 2009 6:16 pm

Guys. Watch this: