ಠ_ಠ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Will you be voting in the elections tomorrow?

Go down 
+23
ReDfEsTeR
lobster_johnson
kimdealslover
bidders
Elginboy
Tired-Hippo
BRYN_BORANGA
ROCK AND ROLL
Someone with nowt to say
Ollie
AllYourBase
tinkapeel
b3ni
Hector
Scarlet Rope
Fuckpencil
Goostaph
Sgt Fury
harmar
ginwai
Spectral Knight
ignitableduck
mrblackbat
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next

Will you be voting in the elections tomorrow?
Yes
Will you be voting in the elections tomorrow? - Page 3 Vote_lcap52%Will you be voting in the elections tomorrow? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 52% [ 12 ]
No
Will you be voting in the elections tomorrow? - Page 3 Vote_lcap48%Will you be voting in the elections tomorrow? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 48% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 23

AuthorMessage
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male
Number of posts : 11084

Will you be voting in the elections tomorrow? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will you be voting in the elections tomorrow?   Will you be voting in the elections tomorrow? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 9:39 am

No idea if it's true, but you don't HAVE to vote, Fucky. Think with your intelligence, a lotta parties wouldn't want you voting, in case you make the right choice.
Back to top Go down
Fuckpencil
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
Fuckpencil

Male
Number of posts : 3220

PostSubject: Re: Will you be voting in the elections tomorrow?   Will you be voting in the elections tomorrow? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 9:43 am

I don't have to vote, but I'm viable for jury service as a result of being part of the electorate.
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male
Number of posts : 11084

PostSubject: Re: Will you be voting in the elections tomorrow?   Will you be voting in the elections tomorrow? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 9:43 am

I think you SHOULD be a eligible for jury service. What's your objections to that?
Back to top Go down
mrblackbat
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
mrblackbat

Number of posts : 3412

PostSubject: Re: Will you be voting in the elections tomorrow?   Will you be voting in the elections tomorrow? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 9:45 am

Fuckpencil wrote:
Someone tell me that's not true. And, if it is true, how do I opt out of the electorate?

Once again, the answer to all your questions lies with the appropriate people, who have a nice website.
http://www.electoralcommission.org.uk/

You lazy bastid! Razz
Back to top Go down
Fuckpencil
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
Fuckpencil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Will you be voting in the elections tomorrow?   Will you be voting in the elections tomorrow? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 9:56 am

I had a look. Their F.A.Q section's hopeless. Apparently, you guys who don't know if you're registered are referring to not being eligible to vote in the district you're currently living in (due to having moved there recently and records not catching up with this). Is that right?
Back to top Go down
mrblackbat
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
mrblackbat

PostSubject: Re: Will you be voting in the elections tomorrow?   Will you be voting in the elections tomorrow? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 9:57 am

Yep.
Back to top Go down
ignitableduck
Shapeshifting Master of Darkness
ignitableduck

Female
Number of posts : 5491

PostSubject: Re: Will you be voting in the elections tomorrow?   Will you be voting in the elections tomorrow? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 9:58 am

yep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will you be voting in the elections tomorrow?   Will you be voting in the elections tomorrow? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 9:58 am

Fuckpencil wrote:
Someone tell me that's not true. And, if it is true, how do I opt out of the electorate?

Why do you not want to vote? I'm curious.
Back to top Go down
Fuckpencil
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
Fuckpencil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Will you be voting in the elections tomorrow?   Will you be voting in the elections tomorrow? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 9:59 am

Hmmm...I need to look into this in greater detail at some point.
Back to top Go down
b3ni

Male
Number of posts : 5145

PostSubject: Re: Will you be voting in the elections tomorrow?   Will you be voting in the elections tomorrow? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 10:09 am

Did anyone hear Jacquie Smith on Today this morning? Her main argument for voting for Labor, was that they would stop the BNP gaining seats.
Back to top Go down
http://www.goatsemarathon.com
mrblackbat
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
mrblackbat

PostSubject: Re: Will you be voting in the elections tomorrow?   Will you be voting in the elections tomorrow? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 10:10 am

Winslow wrote:
Fuckpencil wrote:

It's not that he doesn't want to vote, it's that he doesn't want to do jury service by the sounds of things.... Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will you be voting in the elections tomorrow?   Will you be voting in the elections tomorrow? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 10:25 am

mrblackbat wrote:
Winslow wrote:
Fuckpencil wrote:

It's not that he doesn't want to vote, it's that he doesn't want to do jury service by the sounds of things.... Wink

I'd just say I fucking hate ***** and make myself uneligible to be a on the jury or something....can you just say no you don't want to?
Back to top Go down
Hector
Consigliere
Consigliere

Number of posts : 1835

PostSubject: Re: Will you be voting in the elections tomorrow?   Will you be voting in the elections tomorrow? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 10:26 am