ಠ_ಠ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What Are You Listening to [regular edition]

Go down 
+4
Big_Fat_Dan
harmar
Elginboy
Sgt Fury
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

Number of posts : 7271

What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 34 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 10:25 pm

Vampire Weekend - A-Punk

I'll be busy reading From Hell this weekend.

It was noisy last night. I think I will be glad when the ground moves.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 34 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 12:17 am

Vampire Weekend - White Sky
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 34 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 1:13 am

Muse - Take A Bow
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 34 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 4:39 am

My harmar rose is going in my ceiling painting. Complete with drop of dew.

James Blunt - Shine On

It's good!
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 34 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 6:59 am

I needed some yellow roses. I usually have some Golden Showers roses in the garden but for some reason they haven't come out this year. This rose fits the spot. I just can't move it to different positions to draw it. I could use other roses or just the same one.

Placebo - Harder Faster
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 34 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 7:32 am

It looks Egyptian ... but I am reading From Hell.

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2010/northdowns/northdowns2010a.html

Third of the way through already.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 34 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 7:33 am

Somebody posted this ...

https://i.imgur.com/1OJU1.jpg
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 34 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 10:05 am

Finished it. It was a bit too gory for me. The first chapters were the best going around London in a coach.

Morrissey - Panic On The Streets Of London
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 34 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:03 am

I had a really weird dream last night where Matt Bellamy kept kissing me on the cheek.

Muse - Invincible
Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male
Number of posts : 2738

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 34 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 2:47 am

It'd have been more weird if I'd had it Creepy Smile
Heavy day in the garden yesterday, aching a bit now.

At least you won't have the noisy Leeds fans back in town again this season. Good riddance I say. Relax.

The Futureheads - Jupiter Cool
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 34 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 7:04 am

There was lots of pure hatred wafting up here on Friday.

He couldn't get that guitar loud enough on Blackout. Creepy Smile

Muse - Blackout
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 34 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 9:37 pm

I see what they are doing about the stadium. Either have a new stadium by 2012 or you are out of the Superleague. Blackmail. Persuasion didn't work now they are down to blackmail. End of the world by 2012. That's politics for you these days. If they can't get it through one way they get it through another. They are hiding behind 'health and safety' regulations. What your team is like doesn't matter. It's all about the getting cars in the car park. History means nothing.

AC/DC - Back In Black
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 34 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 3:14 am

Peter Gabriel - Signal To Noise

Poundshop - Yes Sir I Can Boogie
Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 34 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:11 am

..and Leeds are spending 10m on fancy bits at Headingley. Hope they fall flat on their faces.

I like Yes Sir I Can Boogie Embarassed

Talking Heads - The Great Curve
Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 34 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:13 am

My yellow roses have finally burst out today. They turn pinkish as they fade.

What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 34 182258_1_f
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 34 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:36 am

I think my yellow roses are diseased. I'm adding a bit of silver glitter glue onto my rose as a homage to Poundshop. I'm using it as the dew.

The match wasn't Friday was it? It was midweek sometime. Usually they are on Friday nights. We did have an argument though on Friday about how using other peoples samples wasn't really original. Always a minefield. Some people were complaining about the game in the town. One pensioner was talking to another about how he could have played a better game. "I'll get thee strapped up. Thy could have give 'em a better game."

Still Biblical language here.

Angels & Airwaves - It Hurts
Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 34 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 4:02 pm

Ah tell thee nah lass, t'were Friday neet and nah mistake. They can bugger off back t'leeds and nivver come back, 'appen.

I like teams to come out to some classical music. Something stirring. Eye of the Tiger does very little for me. I'd have made a rubbish cheerleader Creepy Smile

R.E.M. - Imitation of Life
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 34 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 11:04 am

Did you notice Matt Bellamy plays Close Encounters of the Third Kind at the beginning of Knights of Cydonia? Maybe everybody else already knows. I only just noticed. It matches his alien face stage.

Matt Bellamy - Close Encounters

If I bought one it would be HAARP. I like the dvd as well with Blackout. I love the part where he turns up the guitar.

My yellow roses may have been a failure but I've got a flower coming on my sunflower. Creepy Smile I've been looking after it for months. I grew it from a seed.

Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 34 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 11:05 am

It must have been the Friday before then. It didn't seem that long ago.

Muse - Resistance
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 34 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 11:37 am

Nobody here ever says 'appen.

Look what might be happening by next Friday.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1163971/pg1

I've logged back on for page two.

Angels & Airwaves - It Hurts
Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 34 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 11:51 am

Why are the Israelis attacking my hometown ? Sorry that your link isn't opening properly, but I've told my mum to get out of Bolton asap.

Serj Tankian - Praise The Lord and Pass The Ammunition

My sunflowers are a long way off flowering. Grown from seed too Creepy Smile
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 34 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 10:49 pm

I thought it was just the library where it didn't open. It works if you copy and paste but you must have found that out.

I think I've just lost track of time. Jodie came here on Thursday not Friday.

Smashing Pumpkins - Farewell And Goodnight

I planted seeds from some I got from Holland and Barrat's. I didn't even buy special seed. It looks happy where I put it facing the sun. I'll be able to paint it.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 34 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 10:52 pm

GLP must have just banned links from these message boards. They ban alsorts of sites.

The US will be like a deer in the headlights if it goes off. I doubt he has any kind of policy.
Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 34 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 11:12 pm

Osama The Unready. Has a kind of ring to it.

Having read further I realise that Bolton is indeed not under threat. I used a bit of poetic license anyway as they moved to Lancaster when I was a kid Creepy Smile

Way. Too. Early.

Iron Maiden - Mother of Mercy
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 34 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 11:11 am

It amused me Sgt Fury. Creepy Smile

I'm surprised Muse haven't had any UFOs around them. Matt Bellamy must have invited them more than anyone else ... apart from maybe Newton Faulkner. He does point up at one point but it's a helicopter.

Muse - Plug In Baby

I think I'll splash out on HAARP. I have to take it back soon.

Harvest time in the wood. I have blackberry wine on the go.

They would have to go for Hamas in Syria at the same time.

Will they? Won't they? I'm not sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 34 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Are You Listening to [regular edition]
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next