ಠ_ಠ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What Are You Listening to [regular edition]

Go down 
+4
Big_Fat_Dan
harmar
Elginboy
Sgt Fury
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

Number of posts : 7271

What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 35 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 11:28 am

That should be the Lebanon. Maybe they'll go for Syria as well. They already bombed their nuke facility.

Another one here ... about the Straits of Hormuz.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1164657/pg1

Eminen - Ranting Childishly About Something Or Other
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 35 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 11:29 am

He's not afraid to take a stand.
Back to top Go down
Ollie
Evangelist
Evangelist
Ollie

Male
Number of posts : 2471

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 35 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 11:47 am

What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 35 Cd-cover
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 35 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 11:56 am

Who doesn't want to get rid of Ahmadinejad? That is the question.

Putin would rather do business with someone else. He can let Medvedev take the flack before he gets back into power.

America has got Obama. Nobody takes any notice of him.

We have Punch and Judy. What can they do?

Even the Iranians want to get rid of him.

Netanyahu has been around for years. He can pull all sorts of political strings.

I don't know Sgt Fury. It could happen. Obama would take the flack from the Muslims for not standing up to Israel. Letting the team down ... so to speak. Then there are all the American troops in Iraq.

This is just my theory. Thought for the day.

That Blonde Woman In Her Underwear - Makes Me Want To Die

Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 35 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 12:03 pm

I wouldn't post all that on GLP though.

86% on Fox in favour of bombing.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1164704/pg1
Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male
Number of posts : 2738

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 35 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 12:07 pm

Hah ! I read that too. War crazy over there.

Which blonde woman ?

Glasvegas - Geraldine

Barbecue lit. Could do with a bottle of your Blackberry brew Creepy Smile
Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male
Number of posts : 2738

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 35 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 12:09 pm

...or two.

The Wonder Stuff - 30 Years in the Bathroom
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 35 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 8:37 pm

Pretty Reckless.

That 9/11 Mosque will get Iran bombed. It's already stopped aid to Pakistan. It's like a red rag to a bull.

CNN.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 35 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 11:28 am

I've nearly finished my ceiling painting. I'm not putting any faces on the angels. I don't think so anyway ... unless I change my mind. It's like a cross between Rubens and the Watchmen.

I need some spray varnish first before I put it up. Drawing pins should do it. It's on plastic backing in case of garage leaks. (Jodie's idea). It's nice and colourful. I've got some shooting stars on it.

Bob ft Hayley Williams - Airplanes (in my head)

This was a strange crop circle.

Maybe it's an orb being shunted into place under the cross. I think it was a fake Hogwarts today and the trees are starting to block my view. It wasn't as noisy and not as much smoke.

Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 35 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 11:45 am

Oops.

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2010/lirkerley2/lurkerley2010b.html

John is coming on Saturday. He says (text) "Ha! Can't wait to see what you've done."

Queens Of The Stone Age - Lost Art Of Keeping A Secret

When he saw my collection of painted eggs he said "Not only have you decorated all those eggs ... you've also made the paper mache bowl to put them all in ... and made the salt dough doves to go around the edge."

Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 35 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 2:48 am

I might be going to see the original soon.

Tool - Eulogy
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 35 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 2:51 am

Sgt Fury wrote:
crapcircle....

Possibly a solar flare, or the farmer needs to seriously consider buying a new combine harvester.

The Jam - A Town Called Malice

That one was poor but it does resemble a sunflower.

I've only just been able to look at it. I'm going to look up Ledston Hall. I bet they'd like my painting of it.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 35 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 2:52 am

Yep. That's it. I have a great view with my binoculars. I can see the green door. Creepy Smile

http://www.ledstonequine.co.uk/
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 35 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 3:10 am

Serj Tankian - Lie Lie Lie
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 35 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 12:03 pm

I'm not putting my Rubens on the ceiling. I'm leaving it where it is in the Baroque corner. It's too big for where I want it. I'm making another one for the ceiling. I'm making one with more flowers around the edges. Maybe I'll put a Botticelli Primavera cupid with a bow and arrow in the middle. I'll measure this one better. I'm going to paint it more like the original this time. I'm going to keep it where I'm actually going to put it then I know it will end up there. Creepy Smile

Everybody will be disappointed if one doesn't go on the ceiling. Anyway I'd like to start another one before I finish this one.

Angels And Demons.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 35 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 2:45 pm

Nirvana - Heart Shaped Box
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 35 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 1:49 am

Maybe I should delete some.

Muse - Supermassive Black Hole
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 35 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 7:56 am

He wants to go to Germany as well.

Phill Collins - Something In The Air
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 35 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 12:49 am

Gamu Nhengu - Walking On Sunshine
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 35 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 1:17 am