ಠ_ಠ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What Are You Listening to [regular edition]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

Number of posts : 7271

What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 20 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 9:41 am

I've finished it. I'm not really sure why I made it but it does look lifelike. Creepy Smile

I don't know if you saw this about China and UFO disclosure, Sgt Fury. I haven't watched it yet.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1338856/pg1

Chris Isaak - Baby Did A Bad Bad Thing
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 20 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 10:49 pm

Blink 182 - Always
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 20 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 8:52 pm

I wonder if they would fight about who would be the first to disclosea UFO presence. You don't know what power squabbles go on.

Foo Fighters - All My Life
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 2:39 am

They could be saying anything on that Chinese youtube.

I was watching CNBC and someone there was saying that the Egyptian revolution could push oil sky high because of global instability. They are using an intro from a blink 182 song now. When the Muslim Brotherhood come out today it could be opening up the abyss.

Blink 182 - Stay Together For The Kids

The gas man came to read the meter. I should have enough I think.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 9:00 pm

'Taitz wrote, “Most egregious is the fact that the respondent has used for most of his life in Somerville, Mass., Chicago, Ill. and currently in the White House, SSN XXX-XX-4425, which was issued in the state of Connecticut between 1976 – 1979 and assigned to an individual born in 1890, who would have been 120 years old if he would be alive today. Respondent never resided in the state of Connecticut and he is clearly not 120 years old.”'

http://www.sonorannews.com/archives/2010/100203/webonlyTAITZ.html

The XX - Islands
Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male
Number of posts : 2738

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 3:15 am

He's beginning to look 120 year old though....not as old as Hillary by a long way.

I'm getting a Chinese friend to translate a few things for me just now, I'll get him to have a look at that video. Been on the road a lot since H. started feeling better so it's catch-up weekend. You save me from watching the weekly news update ;-)

Frosty fields are Mollie's favourite, she vanished for 20 minutes this morning and when I found her I could see tracks all over the hillside where she'd been running. Wish I'd taken a camera it looked like alien writing.

Beady Eye - Four Letter Word
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 7:56 pm

I'm calling him Yo-Barack now. He would love them to turn on each other like Egypt.

Drowning Pool - Let The Bodies Hit The Floor

The army would have to change sides sharpish.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 20 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 5:59 am

Every time Blair comes on the telly his name should always be preceded by the words War Criminal. War Criminal Tony Blair is doing the rounds again. He must smell blood.

Sum 41 - Fat Lip

I'll never finish this Eugene Delacroix book. I need to write out nearly every paragraph. I've had this book out since June 2010.

Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 20 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 6:00 am

It looks like Hillary has taken over completely now leaving Obama free to go out campaigning.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 11:08 am

I’m a bit bored with Egypt now. It’s fizzled as far as I can see. If they are anything like our police they will be studying the pictures to pick them up later. It looks like they’ve kettled themselves in that square. It’s just one big Haj.

Blink 182 – The Rock Show

At GLP they think it was a ruse to get some Egyptian artifact from the museum to make a stargate.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1343219/pg1

That makes it slightly more exciting. Soldiers were guarding the pyramids.

‘Pyramids make up an interplanetary-interdimensional communication system’
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 9:42 pm

Two million people marched against Tony Blair and we can't even see two letters he sent to George Bush. I don't fancy their chances even though it will probably start up again every Friday.

"The first thing you should know about a Revolution is when it's over" - Sun Tzu (rough translation)

Kings Of Leon - Radioactive

Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 6:54 am

Trouble now, Sgt Fury. They even brought in the camels.

INXS - Elegantly Wasted
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 7:45 pm

Aww. Those people on the horses and camels were from desperate people from the Pyramids. Their businesses had been ruined. People are running out of food now. It will depend what the Imans do on Friday. They could be in for a Civil War.

Talking Heads - Take Me To The River
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 10:55 pm

This is kettling Egyptian style. They can leave though. They just can't get back in.

Angels & Airwaves - Valkyrie Missile
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 20 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 2:37 am

My communications have been cut as well. I can't get on at home. It won't authenticate me.

Iggy & The Stooges - Gimme Danger

It will depend on who the army sides with. Pro or anti. Maybe they will divide as well.
Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male
Number of posts : 2738

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 20 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 7:28 am

Dreadful week, on the road almost non-stop and meeting myself coming back. Roll on Germany.
Weekend at Center Parcs has now commenced so it's alllll gooood from now on Creepy Smile

One of the girls in the office has relatives in Cairo but they say it's really not too bad where they are. Wouldn't fancy it myself. Already crossed Egypt off my list of potential future holidays.

Take up residence in the library harmar, I'm sure they'll oblige one of their best customers.

The Rezillos - (My Baby Does) Good Sculptures

...no...

...wait...

The Rezillos - Flying Saucer Attack
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 5:44 am

It's working again. I don't know what happened. 350 libraries are due to close. Don't know if ours is on the list.

Iggy Pop - Fun House

Carry on as normal a far as Mubarak is concerned. Obama could end up with egg on his face.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 5:49 am

Rubens got me to give it one last try.

http://www.arthermitage.org/Pieter-Paul-Rubens/Feast-in-the-House-of-Simon-the-Pharisee.html

One of Delacroix's favourites. I think Rubens has himself as Jesus and his wife as Mary Magdelene.
Back to top Go down
Ollie
Evangelist
Evangelist
Ollie

Male
Number of posts : 2471

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 11:35 am

Sgt Fury wrote:
Dreadful week, on the road almost non-stop and meeting myself coming back. Roll on Germany.
Weekend at Center Parcs has now commenced so it's alllll gooood from now on Creepy Smile

One of the girls in the office has relatives in Cairo but they say it's really not too bad where they are. Wouldn't fancy it myself. Already crossed Egypt off my list of potential future holidays.

Take up residence in the library harmar, I'm sure they'll oblige one of their best customers.

The Rezillos - (My Baby Does) Good Sculptures

...no...

...wait...

The Rezillos - Flying Saucer Attack

Can't beat The Rezillos.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 8:53 pm

There has been some nice pictures of the pyramids from Cairo. They look like volcanos. They could get the tourist business back eventually. It depends if they let it turn into Iran. They have a lot more international visitors than Iran to influence them.

The Temper Trap - Sweet Disposition

Cameron has nearly changed us into Hogarth's britain. I am drinking more booze lately. I only have to sit on the step and the change is complete.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 8:55 pm

Have you been to GLP?

It's gone. They've left a message.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 8:56 pm

'The Kingdom of God is inside you, and all around you, not in mansions of wood and stone. Split a piece of wood and I am there; lift a stone and you will find me.

For the book has been closed, The names have been written, Judgement cometh.

And it was known to them in those days that there would come upon them the judgement of the children of God, who had lived among them as men and learned of their ways and tested their hearts.

A Final Message For You'

Very interesting.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 9:00 pm

Listening to this ...

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/goodbye.mp3

It reminds me of the John Travolta film. Pulp Fiction.

Something must be happening.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 9:03 pm

Spaceship sound at the end.

Radiohead - In Limbo

Lots of fed up people now. Sad
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 9:16 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Are You Listening to [regular edition]
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next