ಠ_ಠ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What Are You Listening to [regular edition]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

Number of posts : 7271

What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 11:13 am

I'm gargling with salt water. I've finished the three volumes so I'll see how I feel when I take them back.

I'm sick of waiting for painters to ring me back. I wish I could climb up the ladders and do it.

Lostprophets - It's Not The End Of The World

If they did bomb I think it would be 'measured'. They bombed Syria and Iraq. I don't see why they would lay off Iran. I don't think CNN covered his 9/11 press conference.

Obama will end up with egg on his face if they do. That would be a bonus for them.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 2:47 pm

I thought somebody would have come to collect me before the house actually fell apart. Sad

He just laughs when I cry.

M83 - Lower Your Eyelids To Die With The Sun
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 11:31 pm

Grinderman - Heathen Child
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 6:04 am

I've finished the entire works of Vincent van Gogh.

Korn - Let The Guilt Go

8 13. Made it.
Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male
Number of posts : 2738

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 6:27 am

Quite an achievement Up

You'd think they'd be falling over themselves to get your painting job, surely there isn't that much work out there at the moment ?

Haven't had chance to watch last night's Later yet, I'm trying to get next door's boiler lit.

Green Day - Good Riddance

Hope the gargling is having an effect.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 10:19 am

I can't stand Ed Miliband's voice. Another one come out of nowhere.

Green Day - Time Of Your Life
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 10:21 am

Jodie was impressed as well. I've also copied a lot of the drawings. Creepy Smile Now I'm on to Delacroix's Journal. He was a hero of Vincent van Gogh.

Papa Roache - Kick In The Teeth

I would much rather listen to David Miliband. He will be there for Foreign Affairs I suppose.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 10:25 am

I rang a handyman in the end and he's coming out when he comes back from the Isle of White next week.

Green Day - American Idiot

It depends if his ladders will reach.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 10:26 am

I don't think any of them like climbing ladders any more. They aren't used to it because so many have plastic fascia boards now.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 11:49 am

I'm going back to 1823 for this book.

Scissor Sisters - Invisible Light
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 1:05 am

Grinderman - Palaces Of Montezuma

Blossom Goodchild has had another message. No date this time. She's waiting for the nudge.

http://lightworkers.org/channeling/114972/federation-lightblossom-september-21-2010
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 5:44 am

Kasabian - Empire

Stop. I think it's happening again.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 7:28 am

I'm too run down for the gargling to have much effect but it's a bit better. I don't trust Doctors. The last time I went they damaged my arm taking blood. It's still not right. They stuck the needle straight into the muscle. Those people aren't my friends.

X Factor
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 10:24 am

Slipknot - Wait & Bleed
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 11:11 am

I'll just put this here so I can listen in the library (Alex Jones). It should be hotting up now near the election.

http://www.shoutcast.com/directory/search_results.jsp?searchCrit=simple&s=alex+jones

Pablo Perez. (Missions Week again on God tv)
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 11:06 am

Kids In Glass Houses - The Best Is Yet to Come

Sunflowers smell like vanilla.
Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male
Number of posts : 2738

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 4:10 pm

True Creepy Smile

Saw a bit of Later...Live tonight but the tv in our room isn't very clear.

Internet works for 10 minutes then packs up altogether.

I'm listening to Helen singing in the shower. Plug In Baby I think.

Don't need the plug in for a shower Very Happy

Hope you're feeling better harmar.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 11:05 am

Muse - Feeling Good
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 11:07 am

Brandon Flowers - Crossfire

Gargling with salt water seems to have worked but it's too early to tell.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 2:38 am

Interpol - Barricade

Ecuador not very happy.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 11:05 am

Mark Ronson & Business International – The Bike Song

For the last two mornings when I’ve sat on the back step a squirrel has sat directly opposite me on top of the back neighbour’s garage. It’s exactly opposite me. I got the binoculars out. It’s really cute. It sits completely still exactly opposite me and stares for about 5 or 10 minutes.

One of the library ladies brought me some bilberry bush back from Northumberland. I’m planting it. It’s been waiting for me since Monday but it still looks green. She put it in a plastic bag. I’m just leaving it to soak overnight. It can be mixed up with hemlock so I will have to check. Hemlock and laurel cherry jam.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 5:10 am

Iggy Pop - I Need Somebody
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 5:56 am

AC/DC -Whole Lot Of Rosie