ಠ_ಠ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What Are You Listening to [regular edition]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

Number of posts : 7271

What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 23 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 9:27 pm

Have you seen this Sgt Fury. It sounds like they are admitting it now. For what reason?

I know he has given a talk to Tavistock.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1361959/pg1
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 23 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 11:19 am

Is it a double cross? Are they still playing games? Who knows. He gave them a talk about pop up advertising. I read it on the internet.

The Smashing Pumpkins - Disarm
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 23 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 3:13 am

The Muppets - Manamana

They all want the right to have a Government like Hamas and make the opposition jump off the roof. They want as many random blonde women as they can get. Busy day again in the Middle East.

Iran feels empowered.
Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male
Number of posts : 2738

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 23 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 8:11 am

I meant the sculptress really, but if the thinking cap fits.......Wink

Sometimes I can't tell who is serious and who is having a laugh on GLP, but I do know that I've identified one of the Harrogate members through a friend of a friend. Nobody is anonymous anymore.

Talking Heads - Don't Worry About The Government

I've asked Alan to photograph his Rezillos album cover and inserts for greater details Very Happy

..and yes, it's The Rezillos - Flying Saucer Attack.

Ollie is correct, it's hard to beat a bit of their music. Guaranteed smiles Hardcore
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 23 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 11:40 am

I wonder if Gadaffi's elite female guard will save him.

My Chemical Romance - Famous Last Words
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 23 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 11:42 am

I just like it there. Creepy Smile

My Chemical Romance - I Don't Love You

(My Chemical Romance Evolution - Kerrang)
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 23 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 9:02 pm

GLP is good for breaking news but it's mostly for Americans.

White Stripes - Seven Nation Army
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 23 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 2:40 am

Tool - 10, 000 Days (Wings Part II)

I don't think Nick and Dave will last that long. Vince Cable provided all that tear gas for Bahrain. They will be both wiped out in the May elections. I don't think they will get their referendum passed either. That's just about all they are hanging on for.

Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 23 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 2:52 am

Rammstein - Engel
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 23 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 3:01 am

I think Alan might have sent them to me but I can't see tiny pic in the library.

Silversun Pickups - Lazy Eye (DJ Lynwood Remix Edit)

I'm trying to make sure at least one song turns up on my Last.fm playlist. It doesn't work if I open other windows.

I like his abstract art as well.

http://www.abstract-art.com/abstraction/l2_grnfthrs_fldr/g037b_Lichtenstein_Brush.html
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 23 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 3:05 am

I managed to get one on but this didn't show. Sad

Lou Reed - Street Hassle
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 23 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 3:08 am

Newton Faulkner - All I Got
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 23 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 3:10 am

Crop circles should be starting again soon.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 23 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 1:42 am

Elbow - Neat Little Rows

Snow.

Could be tricky getting rid of Gadaffi.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 23 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 7:01 am

I didn't think I'd say it but I think I'm looking forward to this Royal Wedding. It must be all the riots. That's if there is any planet left by then.

Foo Fighters - The Pretender
Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 23 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 7:11 am

Even Obama's coming over soon for a state visit. Can't see him going walkabout though.
Got to keep that 'special' relationship afloat in tricky times.

Gadaffi will keep fighting long after all the others have gone.

Half Man Half Biscuit - Breaking News

Rain Sad
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 23 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 9:44 pm

The 'newly branded Probus Colloseum'? What's that about? They made a lot of noise last night. It must refer to our other name of Leigioleum. It sounded like a win. Why Probus?

All Time Low - Weightless
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 23 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 9:50 pm

I think Obama will suffer from Wedding Overshadowing when/if he comes here. Michelle will have to spend a lot on a new dress.

The Offspring - Hit That

Ahmadinejad might have brought in the 12th Imam by then. He is sending his warships through Suez today just for a holiday trip to Syria.

Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 23 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 9:52 pm

Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 23 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 2:28 am

I think it means Official Stadium in Latin. Maybe they'll change the opening music to something classical. They can't keep Eye of the Tiger forever ... or maybe they can. I don't know what's happening about the new stadium.

Legioleum was the Latin name when this was where the Roman soldiers were stationed on their way to York. Roman Legions.

Muse - Invincible
Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 23 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 6:17 am

Top of the table Tigers ! Watched the game on the internet last night - very impressive.
I'm in Eboracum tomorrow too.

Why are people surprised at Gadaffi's reaction to the protests ? That's how he's always run the country.

Carter USM - Cheer Up, It Might Never Happen
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 23 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 10:44 am

Is that York? Don't they realise that people always get killed in Civil Wars? It just wasn't televised in the past. I notice that Spain and Italy are keeping quiet. Too close for comfort for the flotillas.

I've drawn John a Lichtenstein Diana Dors picture. He will love it.

Giselle (CNBC)

I was watching a video some Egyptian men had made. No women on it. A lot of happy men singing.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 23 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 8:27 pm

After Gadaffi it's Karzai and then the Green Zone in Iraq then eventually on to China. Thirty four 'insurgents' were killed in Afghanistan yesterday. If they were on Facebook they would have been called 'protesters'. Even if there was footage it wouldn't have been shown on CNN. Where's Tony on Libya? Moummar needs him.

Rammstein - Amerikka
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 23 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 8:31 pm

Gadaffi hasn't finished yet. He wants to cut off oil. He's taking us all down with him.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1366979/pg1

Edwin Starr - War
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 23 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 9:16 pm

Kathy Ashton ... who nobody has ever voted for .. is laying down the law to them now about Democracy. All the European Talking Heads are out in force now. Why did they build that Parliament like the Tower of Babylon?

Biffy Clyro - Bubbles
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Are You Listening to [regular edition]
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next