ಠ_ಠ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What Are You Listening to [regular edition]

Go down 
+2
Ollie
harmar
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

Number of posts : 7271

What Are You Listening to [regular edition] Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] EmptySun May 01, 2011 10:13 am

I would look rubbish in any long dress. Helen would probably look good though.

The Clash - Should I Stay Or Should I Go
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] EmptySun May 01, 2011 10:15 am

I could probably fit into one of the arms of Diana's dress.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] EmptySun May 01, 2011 10:14 pm

Obama has found bin Laden and travelled to Jupiter and back all in one day.

Meanwhile Trump was giving his interviews.

AC/DC - Have A Drink On Me

Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] EmptyMon May 02, 2011 5:15 am

"We dumped him in the sea with no photographs." haha

Obama: Really .. it was him ... you didn't need to see the body did you?

NIN - The Good Soldier

Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] EmptyMon May 02, 2011 5:44 am

Banned from even viewing at GLP. They must have just got up.

Photos and DNA tests to follow we are told but no body. It's getting like Roswell.

M83 - Gone

Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] EmptyMon May 02, 2011 8:40 am

Somebody should pick up Obama and drop him in the Atlantic. Creepy Smile

Hillary said the syndicate would still remain. She would carry on.

Kings Of Leon - Notion
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] EmptyMon May 02, 2011 11:38 am

There is no way bin Laden would have been given religious funeral. Whoever they had they jetisonned as quickly as possible. Probably with lead boots.

Marilyn Manson - Beautiful People
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] EmptyMon May 02, 2011 12:56 pm

Julian Assange has just been on Russia Today. He says he thinks he will be extradited to the US and Sweden because our government is scared of the US accusing them of harbouring people like him. They don't want to be seen like Afghanistan. He also says Facebook, Google and Yahoo are all spying tools for the government. He says the New York Times blocks out pages of information. He says all wars are started by lies pushed in the media.

Lou Reed - The Bed

I'm really going to have to try and stay off more.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] EmptyTue May 03, 2011 2:42 am

Obama must be desperate to risk the bin Laden tape coming out. It sounds like the equivalent to the Assange tape.

Florence & The Machine - You Got The Love
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] EmptyTue May 03, 2011 3:24 am

He's a fraud. Another case today.

Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] EmptyTue May 03, 2011 3:59 am

I think this was it. Youtube crashes my computer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1u5Or7m39A
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] EmptyTue May 03, 2011 8:50 am

I think Obama is bringing out some photoshop pictures in time for ground zero. The other youtube was Alex Jones. I can't tell if it works on here.

Sigur Ros - Ba Ba
Back to top Go down
Ollie
Evangelist
Evangelist
Ollie

Male
Number of posts : 2471

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] EmptyTue May 03, 2011 11:56 am

What Are You Listening to [regular edition] Discharge-why-dpx-619
Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male
Number of posts : 2738

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] EmptyTue May 03, 2011 1:06 pm

It doesn't seem to matter how many people know he's a fraud, nothing's going to happen. I guess it's because he's not the one calling any shots.
Frustrating, isn't it ? Creepy Smile

New office is very nice, even though it's kind of oval :s

Junior yob smashes Leeds coach window in Cas, a boy after my own heart.

The Sex Pistols - Liar
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] EmptyTue May 03, 2011 2:02 pm

I don't know. It depends if he can get on the ballot. He has a fake number and they are on to it. He may be surplus to requirements.

Foo Fighters - Rope
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] EmptyTue May 03, 2011 2:05 pm

Orly Taitz says the mood has changed regarding the court cases.

http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/

David Icke says in my email that bin Laden has been dead for years.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] EmptyTue May 03, 2011 3:56 pm

There is a different attitude though to us. On the CNN interview when Orly Taitz is talking about him John King says "If he's done that much then he should rule the world." Would even Eamon Holmes say that? They only care if he can't get on the ballot. "Aww ... go on .. let the fraud win. What's wrong with you? You aren't one of those 'play by the rules' people are you?" John King is married to Dana Bash. Both of them hang around Washington. Both CNN correspondents. If they went after Obama it would spoil their dinner party calendar.

Sigur Ros - Ebow

It's about half way down on Orly Taitz page. It's the third youtube down.

Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male
Number of posts : 2738

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] EmptyTue May 03, 2011 4:23 pm

Got it Creepy Smile
Even GLP is available here tonight, I could be an anonymous German coward before the night is out....

The Young Knives - Here Comes The Rumour Mill
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] EmptyTue May 03, 2011 9:33 pm

I can get back in now but I might keep off for a while.

I see George Bush declined the invitation. I nearly wrote 'One Pat Tillman is enough.'

Something by Beady Eye I think downstairs.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] EmptyWed May 04, 2011 7:56 am

It looks like the Obama gang are into blackmail. Chicago politics.

'Was there a quid pro quo with AZ Gov. Brewer? Did someone promise not to unseal Gov. Brewer’s son’s criminal file in exchange for her killing the Presidential eligibility bill, which would’ve kept Obama off the ballot in 2012?'

I wondered why she mysteriously backed out. Maybe its Kenyan politics. That will be why he felt at home in Chicago. Twin town Mombassa with Uncle Odinga.

Eels - Flower
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] EmptyWed May 04, 2011 7:58 am

Some of this is new to me about the times ...

'Social Security number 042-68-4425 on his Selective Service Certificate. See below Social Security Verification Certificate, showing that this number was never assigned to Obama. See official records from Student Clearing House, showing that Obama attended Columbia University only for 9 months September 1982-May 1983, while he is defrauding the nation and claiming that he studied at Columbia from 1981. Now we know that his visit to Pakistan lasted over a year, not 1-2 months as he claims. Why is he lying to the nation about the length of his trip to Pakistan. wWat did he do in Pakistan during that year? What indoctrination, what brainwashing did he undergo there during this year? What passport did he use to go there.? We have evidence of biggest crime committed against this nation. We have the biggest coverup in this nation. We have to unravel this immediately, we need Barack Obama out of office immediately and criminally porosecuted for massive fraud and treason. We need to prosecute everyone, who is complicit.'
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] EmptyWed May 04, 2011 10:05 am

I'm reading The Melancholy Death of Oyster Boy - Tim Burton

Stick Boy And Match Girl Fall In Love

Stick Boy liked Match Girl
he liked her a lot.
He liked her cute figure,
he thought she was hot.

Ryan Adams - Cobwebs

Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] EmptyWed May 04, 2011 10:08 am

Marlene Dietrich doesn't look very tall. She looks good on all the photographs.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] EmptyWed May 04, 2011 11:15 am

She was 5'5.

Rammstein - Engel

Der Blaue Engel. I wonder if that song was about her.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] EmptyWed May 04, 2011 11:37 am

I said they were watching Driller Killer ...

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=24622
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] Empty

Back to top Go down

What Are You Listening to [regular edition]
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next