ಠ_ಠ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What Are You Listening to [regular edition]

Go down 
+2
Ollie
harmar
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

Number of posts : 7271

What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 20 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 4:46 am

I only watched it because Pete Bennet was on. Otherwise I can't stand it.

He drew some great pictures of the celebrity inmates. I missed the one of Bobby though. Emma whatsername Busted's wife cut him off. Sad

Something by somebody boring they kept pushing at Glastonbury.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 20 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 5:32 am

Fleet Foxes.

"I've been following the ... I've been following the ... I've been following the ..."

You know it.
Back to top Go down
Ollie
Evangelist
Evangelist
Ollie

Male
Number of posts : 2471

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 20 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 6:58 am

What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 20 Belphegor_bondage_goat_zombie_500
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 20 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 1:20 pm

Goat Boy.

The Strokes & Jarvis Cocker - Just What I Needed

Reading again.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 20 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 10:15 pm

I don't think anybody could fill an hour like Bill Hicks.

C-Lo Green - Get You

Celebrity Big Brother.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 12:46 am

Hole - Violet

I worked Hicksons into a sky picture. I never thought I would.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 5:28 am

I think there's another mouse in the garage and it hasn't taken the bait. I hope it's not having babies.

Smashing Pumpkins - Geek USA
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 10:20 am

Muse got their name from their art teacher. Jodie starts art teaching this week. I don't think I'll hear anything from her until the holidays.

Muse - New Born
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 20 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 11:05 am

David Icke is the only one sending me emails now. He’s talking about Building 7. Nobody else will be. Larry Silvertstein was interviewed by CNBC. He was saying how the rebuilding was great for Manhattan. He’s glad he told them to pull it. It must have been wired for demolition in seconds.

Hole – I Think That I Would Die

Even the milkman didn’t leave any milk yesterday.

There is no milk. I have to put Bailey’s in tea and coffee.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 6:34 am

Fearne Cotton was bragging that there were no old people at Reading. She means nobody over the age of 25. Maybe even 20. T4 audience is her ideal and she would scrap Leeds altogether. Too much competition. How dare they have more flamethrowers.

Fearne Cotton = Nazi Youth

The Smashing Pumpkins - Sweet Sweet

Just seeing if this works from the lyrics page ...

Hicksons has some good structures to pierce a skyline. Maybe not Manhattan but striking anyway.

Still no house Disheartened
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 11:09 am

Aww.

The green metal went nice against the pink sky. I think it's the Anthony Caro influence.

He studied under Henry Moore so it's a nice circle. He just knocked on his door.

Hole - Softer Softest

I think that's it. I'm not sure of the titles.

Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 20 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 2:44 am

Hole - Hit So Hard

I was on the Hole site on 9/11.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 20 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 3:22 am

These were good 9/11 photos on CNN.

http://lightbox.time.com/2011/09/07/revisiting-911-unpublished-photos-by-james-nachtwey/#1

I've drawn the first one with the Cross. On mine the smoke looks like Mr Staypuft.

'No one steps on a church in my town.'
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 20 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 3:23 am

Tool - 10,000 Days (Wings Part 2)