ಠ_ಠ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What Are You Listening to [regular edition]

Go down 
+2
Ollie
harmar
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
spunk_food
Peon
Peon
spunk_food

Number of posts : 82

What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 23 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 12:18 pm

Scoobius Pip Distraction Pieces, had the pleasure of hanging with him and DLS a few weeks back, top guys.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

Number of posts : 7271

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 23 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 7:38 pm

R.I.P. Steve Jobs. I love my Mac.

Korn - A.D.I.D.A.S
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 23 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 11:02 am

It's a big itinerary. I don't know if I will make it.

Coldplay - Every Tear Is Like A Waterfall
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 23 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 11:03 am

Ed Harcourt - Church Of No Religion
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 23 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 11:30 am

Ed Harcourt - A Secret Society
Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male
Number of posts : 2738

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 23 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 2:58 pm

How long do you have to complete your list ?
I'm pretty sure that your planning will work out fine and you'll do the lot.

Ryan Adams - Ultraviolet Light

Taking friends round the Cathedral tomorrow. I'm now an expert guide apparently LOL WUT
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 23 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 9:49 pm

Would that be the Berliner Dom? I feel like I've been.

I've got about 4 hours until I meet Jodie. I'm only staying overnight. I bought a second hand London book from Amazon. I've got a map for William Blake.

Elton John - Daniel (CNN)
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 23 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 9:50 pm

The bombed out church looks good in Berlin. All that was left was Jesus on the Cross. They left it like that. It's somewhere to the left. I can't remember what it's called. It's a long name. They might like that.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 23 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 9:50 pm

I think it starts with F.
Back to top Go down
spunk_food
Peon
Peon
spunk_food

Number of posts : 82

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 23 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 5:32 am

Is this the only thread that is still active?
Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 23 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 2:17 pm

Pretty much so, Spunky dude. Cosy innit ?

That would be the Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church I believe - we went there when I first came over here. Powerful stuff.

We did the Dom and the Friedrichswerdersche Kirche this morning.

I cannot disclose my present location in case eyes are prying Rolling Eyes

Wrapping up warm though.....

Carter The Unstoppable Sex Machine - A Prince in a Pauper's Grave
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 23 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 5:38 pm

Yeah that was it. Bottom left on my map. I found William Blake's grave. It's under a tree. Daniel Defoe had an obelisk and John Bunyan looks asleep with his book.

Ben E. King - Stand By Me

(Someone was playing it in the Underground - electric guitar instrumental version)
Back to top Go down
Ollie
Evangelist
Evangelist
Ollie

Male
Number of posts : 2471

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 23 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 8:38 am

What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 23 Front
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 23 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 11:48 am

I took a nice picture of St Paul's from the Embankment but it wouldn't upload to Tinypic. Sad

It costs £14.50 to get in there.

Ed Harcourt - Lustre

I read a newspaper front page in Sheffield and it says we are getting 20 below zero weather in the next few weeks. That must be Scotland but it will still be bad for us.

Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 23 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 3:41 am

I could have asked to use the laptop but then I would have been a nuisance. Creepy Smile

Couldn't do it.

Linkin Park - Let It Go

Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 23 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 7:13 am

Plus the hot water wasn't working.

Only one winner on X-Factor. Shows over already.

Frankie - Angels To Fly
Back to top Go down
Ollie
Evangelist
Evangelist
Ollie

Male
Number of posts : 2471

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 23 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 11:54 am

What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 23 Drudkh-estrangement
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 2:49 am

Ed Harcourt - Lachrymosity
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 2:50 am

USA X Factor has more glamour. I think somebody called Drew will win that. They've got the UK choreographer as well.

Matt Cardle - All For Nothing
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 11:08 am

I can't watch it all the way through. It's too cruel. They made one girl change her hair to pink then they dumped her. She looked a lot better before.

Ed Harcourt - Fears Of A Father

Orly Taitz has another court case in Honolulu on Wednesday.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 12:10 pm

I'll freeze to death if it goes below zero. I'm cold already and it's only 10 degrees.

Twin Atlantic - Make A Beast Of Myself
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 23 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 11:07 am

That's my new exercise song. I sing it with a Scottish accent.

Ed Harcourt - Heart Of A Wolf
Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 23 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 4:05 pm

I ought to get an exercise song. Gained 2 kilos since July.

Fingers crossed the cold snap holds off for as long as possible for you.
I've found it quite mild these past few days.

Be Bop Deluxe - Adventures in a Yorkshire Landscape
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 23 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 11:10 am

I love the video as well.

Ryan Adams - I Taught Myself How To Grow

I'm getting exercise going upstairs for hot water. I haven't mended the tap yet.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 23 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 11:01 am

Peter Gabriel on Jools Holland.

Peter Gabriel Feat. The New Blood Orchestra - Solsbury Hill

Plus Noah and the Whale and The Horrors.

The Orly Taitz case was dismissed. The Judge said it had already been verified by one of his friends in a darkened room and that was sufficient. No expert required. Somebody must have a massive list of useless Judges. There was even evidence from the Adobe founder saying it was a forgery.

I stopped keeping track of them about a year ago. It looks like he wants a war with Iran now. He still has to get on the ballot. He knows he could be stopped. I'll have to start watching The Situation Room again. He only has until November. Time's running out for him.

http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/

I read this a few days ago on GLP.

'We've just entered the 7th and LAST DAY of the 9th and FINAL wave.. what will happen? (MAYAN CALENDAR)

The last day of the last (9th) wave, lasts 17 Gregorian Calendar days ranging from 11th of October 2011 till the so-called end of the calendar on the October 28, 2011.

This last day is entitled 'fruition'.'

I'm taking my library book back tomorrow. I'm buying it. I'm buying myself two books in fact for my birthday. The tomato plant and the geraniums are inside. The beans are in the garage.

Cliff Webbot said something shocking was going to happen on October 15th. I hope Amazon have time to send my books out. Just waiting for 6 pm ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Are You Listening to [regular edition]
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ಠ_ಠ :: Forums :: Music-
Jump to: