ಠ_ಠ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What Are You Listening to [regular edition]

Go down 
+2
Ollie
harmar
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

Number of posts : 7271

What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 4 EmptySat May 14, 2011 1:45 pm

They are listening to Aenima. Something to do with the lyrics.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1488524/pg6
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 4 EmptySat May 14, 2011 1:46 pm

Some say the end is near ...
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 4 EmptySat May 14, 2011 2:14 pm

Blue - I Can

It was alright. Creepy Smile Maybe not last this year.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 4 EmptySat May 14, 2011 3:09 pm

I wish he's stop messing about with Monkey Wrench and let people sing it.

Foo Fighters - Everlong
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 4 EmptySat May 14, 2011 3:23 pm

Louisiana floodgate opens, diverting Mississippi

I didn't read the whole thread, but the gate is now open.

MORGANZA, Louisiana (AP) — A steel, 10-ton floodgate was slowly raised Saturday for the first time in nearly four decades, unleashing a torrent of water from the Mississippi River, away from heavily populated areas downstream.

The water spit out slowly at first, then began gushing like a waterfall as it headed to swamp as much as 3,000 square miles (7,770 square kilometers) of Cajun countryside known for small farms and fish camps. Some places could wind up under as much as 25 feet (7.5 meters) of water.

[link to www.mail.com]

Interactive flood map, nice
[link to upload.wikimedia.org]

Foo Fighters - Tie Your Mother Down
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 4 EmptySat May 14, 2011 10:25 pm

I could take some nice pictures if I was in New York ... or Potsdam. I could take them anywhere. I would take some of the Williamsburg bridge. Then I'd go to the other side for the Hudson River. It's like Venice surrounded by water.

Foo Fighters - Times Like These

I think he stops in Monkey Wrench so he can hear everybody singing ... but everybody stops now so there's no point. He just goes into a guitar solo. When he starts shouting again nobody cares.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 4 EmptySat May 14, 2011 11:06 pm

John takes good pictures but they always look like something from a Hitchcock movie.

Foo Fighters - My Hero

He has one of Ground Zero with ominous cranes.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 4 EmptySun May 15, 2011 7:28 am

Lena - Taken By A Stranger

I liked that one. German entry. I like her voice.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 4 EmptySun May 15, 2011 8:09 am

Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 4 EmptySun May 15, 2011 9:48 am

The Mongolian unicycling coneheads should have won. Denmark won the best uncensored remark.

I'm banning myself from the internet now.

The Cramps - I Ain't Nuthin' But A Gorehound
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 4 EmptySun May 15, 2011 10:09 am

*Moldovian
Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male
Number of posts : 2738

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 4 EmptySun May 15, 2011 2:41 pm

Moldova, Devo meets the Beastie Boys. Nice.
Germany hosted it well I hear, booing at Eastern Bloc voting tactics.

Lady Gaga - Born This Way
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 4 EmptySun May 15, 2011 9:53 pm

The Vaccines - If You Wanna Come Back

Radio One Weekend is still on at this time. Lady Gaga was 35 minutes late. I went to bed. I'll watch it later. I can take her or leave her.

Jodie told me she voted for the Moldavian unicycling coneheads and Jedward. We think alike. Creepy Smile
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 4 EmptySun May 15, 2011 10:41 pm

I didn't vote.

Lady Gaga - On The Edge Of Glory

I like the crowd echo.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 4 EmptySun May 15, 2011 11:28 pm

Maybe there were technical problems for her being late.

That song came on at 1:11:11
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 4 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 12:55 am

Graham Norton was a bit disappointed that there was no spectacular intermission. They usually try to outdo one another with water tanks. I didn't mind. I watched it all the way through on Sunday afternoon. He said it was a good show though. No Riverdance.

The Cramps - TV Set

How about this? I always thought algae was a way of dealing with pollution. Should have known better ...

'Isn't that the plan? To create a dead zone for the growing of algae biofuel?

This administration and many other entities like BP, Citi, Nalco, GM, GE, Goldman Sachs, University of Chicago, holding companies along with Dept of Defense, Billionaires and Politicians are all vested in biofuels.

What is going on in the Gulf is directly related to this new industry.

There is an Algae these companies are interested in.

What they are doing is in three steps.

First get rid of oil industry in Gulf.

Then turn Gulf into a dead zone. A dead zone is free of life or ability to sustain it. The oil, dispersants and fertilizers deplete oxygen. It kills animals and fish, also turning their remains into fertilizer.

Finally, use Gulf as a giant Algae farm. Algae grows on water surface, getting oxygen from air, not water. Fertilizers like Urea supply much needed nitrogen. The Mississippi and the other rivers that empty into Gulf also pick up fertilizers from the many farms along the way. This feeds the Algae at the mouths of these rivers.

The oil in the water won't hurt the Algae. It will only promote it's growth and burn factor.

Algae costs about $2. a Barrel to refine. This is potentially very profitable.

The down side is , there isn't enough Algae to sustain the demand. It takes a lot of Algae to produce a single barrel. That means they need a huge place to grow and multiply the supply of this Algae. Right now they don't have this enormous Algae farm location. They have the desire, the technology, the investments and companies all set up.They have even taken the steps to map out the plan.

That plan involves projects in the Great Lakes., Chesapeake Bay and the Gulf of Mexico.

This oil spill whether sabotage, negligence, accident or design is the perfect way to eliminate fossil fuels such as oil and to advance his biofuel agenda..

They will sacrifice the Gulf and all who live in or around it for this multi Trillion Dollar industry.

This also ties in with Carbon capture and exchange. You all know about the Chicago Carbon Exchange, Cap & Trade and even O's support of Kyoto.

Coskata's James Fawley previously worked for BP for 13 years including heading BP's "Biofuels Strategy" [link to www.coskata.com]

More connect the dots info has been uploaded here: [link to www.megaupload.com]
Quoting: Karu'

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1488524/pg12
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 4 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 2:59 am

Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 4 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 11:09 am

Tool - Pushit

I managed to get the cd player going long enough to import it into itunes.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 4 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 11:40 am

It looks like Trump has pulled out. Too many things crawling under the rock.

Tool - Third Eye

I got banned again.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 4 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 7:13 am

The Cramps - Fever (this morning)

Forty plays on Forty Six & 2 already. Aenema second with fifteen plays. I'm listening to it all the way through now.

I've been reading the grailcode site. I've read all of it.

Tool - H.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 4 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 7:39 am

It explained a lot. It even explained David Icke's Reptilians.

Tool - Forty Six & 2

42nd play

Diana did have shells on her Coat of Arms.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diana,_Princess_of_Wales
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 4 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 7:39 am

I just noticed reading it that Camilla was called Shand like Diana's mother.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 4 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 8:48 am

Everybody she was descended from were illegitimate. Even William and Harry are illegitimate because she married someone called Phillip Charles. She carried on the family trait.

Tool - Useful Idiot

She failed all her O levels twice. No wonder she got his name wrong. Bad memory. She could play piano though it says. Motor skill.
Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male
Number of posts : 2738

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 4 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 12:29 pm

I can play piano and frequently get called a bastard - might I be royalty too ?
Toaster's piano is much better than mine, wonder if he'd part with it, he's never in Spain anymore.

My local MP seems to be keeping his bald head down at the moment, are there whispers of a resignation or something ? Foreign Secretary he certainly is not.

Green Day - Nice Guys Finish Last

no

Hooker With A Penis now....
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 4 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 1:42 pm

I'm bored with it now though.

Details on Corsi's book. It was out yesterday.

http://www.americanthinker.com/2011/05/corsi_book_an_important_one.html

Animal - Neon

The media will have to listen to him because he destroyed Kerry. (Swiftboat)

http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=292997
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Are You Listening to [regular edition]
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next