ಠ_ಠ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What Are You Listening to [regular edition]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

Number of posts : 7271

What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 10:34 pm

Maybe it was the Queen's Jubilee.

Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 4:47 am

Maybe they are planning something for your birthday.

http://counterpsyops.com/

Sheriff Joe has his birthday on the day before and he also has plans. I don't know what they are. He wants to be the poster boy for 80 year olds.

The Clash - White Riot
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 4:48 am

I was looking for a video I saw this morning about a destroyer but I can't find it now.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 9:10 am

Tom Morello is asking which is the best Clash song.

He says it's between White Man In Hammersmith Palais and Bankrobber.

He wants to know which one you love most. Not necessarily 'the best' one.
Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male
Number of posts : 2738

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 3:21 pm

Garageland.

There does seem to be an increasing possibility of hostilities on my Birthday, especially if my food parcel doesn't arrive on time.
I think Syria needs leaving well alone. There's not a lot of goodness in that country.

Hats off to Poland tonight, particularly with those Russians marching through Warsaw (again)

Talking Heads - Tentative Decisions

cold tonight.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 8:07 pm

They started a war expecting someone else to to send some bombs.

I think it could happen though just to get to Iran. I think I'm twittered out now. All the links are making my computer slow. I've set up all my infomants. I'm following 27.

Calvin Harris & Example - We're Coming Back
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 8:09 pm

I've twittered to all of them now. All except Johnny Depp.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 8:29 pm

Ari Fleischer said that James Carville was a twitterer before twitter was invented.

"It's the economy, stupid!"

I'll look up Garageland. It sounds me. I've just got a couple of things to put in there and then it's finished.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 9:42 am

Calvin Harris - Feel So Close
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 10:03 am

I talk on Twitter as if someone can hear me. A bit like here really. Years of practice.

Somebody must have retweeted me once out of 93 tweets.

Jodie likes Train In Vain.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 10:18 am

I did get two replies from a German Heroine of mine so I'm happy. Creepy Smile

The Clash - Train In Vain

I like it. I have heard it before.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 10:44 am

I send a lot to someone who sends a lot of tweets out. It might even be more than one person. They might even block people who aren't on their 'follow' list. They class it as noise.

I might stop when I get to 100.

Fleetwood Mac- Don't Stop
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 1:17 pm

I don't think he has time to read the replies. He says the two AAA countries are now playing.

I said 'A dying breed.' but I think I'm wasting my time.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 10:06 pm

He said one of them might not be triple A by the end of the game. I didn't see the end.

Listening to Squawkbox.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 10:33 pm

It takes too long for me to reply there now anyway.

The Killers sent me this ...

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/the-killers-open-up-about-their-difficult-fourth-record-20120612

'Battle Born (which is also what the Killers named their studio) takes its title from an unofficial nickname for their home state. "In a sense, all Americans are battle-born," Flowers says. "Our ancestors came here for something better."'

Sorcha Faal says 380 rebels were killed in Michigan. I'm not sure what to believe there.

IHOP - Jesus You're Beautiful

Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 10:51 pm

I think it's more about passing on information when they get to that stage. He has 100,000 followers. I might reply occasionally but I think it's a bit pointless.

Ryan Adams has something out on your birthday. He has a strange website.

http://paxamrecords.com

'Ryan Adams‏@TheRyanAdams

moar info? live acoustic.15 LP's w a download card.144 tracks on LP + 74 digital-only. limited. buy 6/15 @ http://bit.ly/ckTGLr 1:30pm EST'

IHOP - Good Shepherd

Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 11:01 pm

They always read my emails on Squawkbox though so I don't know.

They have millions of viewers.

I didn't read all the posts in that ATS thread because I know most of them would be nasty.

All I did was read through the few posts above the one I posted and replied to a few of those. I usually have something to write before I go in.

Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 6:53 am

Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 8:10 am

WW3 Episode 2

It's going through Pakistani waters at the moment. I doubt they will change their minds.

Obama court case in Florida on the 18th. First time involvement with an official giving evidence. Coverage.

http://citizenwells.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 12:18 pm

It's too hard to tweet on this Netbook. It's only one step up from a Kindle.

Deftones - Back To School
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 9:55 pm

Happy birthday Sgt Fury. I was going to download you a birthday cake but I wasn't sure what to do.

So ....

SHOOT UP, JIM
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 10:03 pm

This would have been your cake.

http://www.clker.com/clipart-4108.html

The Dirty Youth - Rise Up

(Kerrang Introducing ... all that's on)
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 6:33 am

A leaflet has just come through the door looking exactly like that cake. Blue candles and everything. It says you can get a birthday free cake at the Flaming Dragon near Xscape.

It says "Happy Birthday to you! Free Cake From Us'

The Hives - Go Right Ahead
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 12:04 pm

I would rather make my own. I like the idea of thick blue candles.

Episode 3

Big powers move in on Syria: Russian troops for Tartus. US forces ready to go
DEBKAfile Special Report June 15, 2012, 7:39 PM (GMT+02:00) Tags: Syria US military action Russian military A contingent of Russian special forces is on its way to Syria to guard the Russian navy’s deep-water port at the Syria’s Mediterranean coastal town of Tartus, Pentagon officials informed US NBC TV Friday, June 15. They are coming by ship. According to debkafile’s sources, the contingent is made up of naval marines and is due to land in Syria in the coming hours.

http://www.debka.com/article/22088/?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

A very happy unbirthday to you and you ...
Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male
Number of posts : 2738

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 5:38 pm

Thank you very much harmar, I celebrated by driving over 200 miles to get back from an engagement party just so I could have 10 minutes on Skype before H went to work.

Tired doesn't even begin to cover it.
I'll do the Birthday thing tomorrow - thick blue candles and all Creepy Smile

Mr Obama got a bit of stick earlier I see, he needs to prepare for more and more in the coming weeks.
http://twitter.com/#!/markknoller

Don't think I've ever had a Flaming Dragon cake before. Sounds interesting, but I'd prefer home made too.

Radiohead - Karma Police
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Are You Listening to [regular edition]
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next