ಠ_ಠ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What Are You Listening to [regular edition]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

Number of posts : 7271

What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 12:04 am

This computer is really slow again. Maybe someone sent me a virus. I'm uninstalling itunes because I never use it. John is coming soon so he can have a look at it.

I had to look on youtube for that Rose Garden event.

It seems that he made the press wait 55 minutes first. The man who shouted out knew he never took questions. He is bypassing Congress again. CNN is full of shills. Presstitutes as Gerald Celente calls them. I think Twitter is the Rapture. It's a bot free zone.

I namedrop all the time. 33 looks good. Creepy Smile

Lostprophets - We Bring An Arsenal

Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 1:40 am

Ryan Adams had server problems.

Ryan Adams‏@TheRyanAdams

UPDATE. Live after Deaf release moved to MON 6/18 4:00 pm EDT.Our digital partners were not ready for the demand.Sorry. We love you. Val

Foo Fighters - One Of These Days
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 1:42 am

None of them in Congress are any good but he has to live by his own rules.

Match of the Day. Italy v Spain.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 7:25 am

If he wanted to be a dictator he should have got himself a real army together.

I don't think the rag tag and bobtail Yes We Can army are going to save him.

Oasis - Go Let It Out
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 12:12 pm

I wondered who jjs was. I'll follow him but not yet. It's all helicopters and dogs.

QOTSA - Go With The Flow

I'm following Webster Tarpley about Syria. He uses a lot of hashtags.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 5:56 am

I'm making a 4th of July cake this year. It will be simple yet effective.

Kings Of Leon - Use Somebody

H. will have appreciated your journey, Sgt Fury.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 5:51 am

I turned it off and on and it's working again. Creepy Smile

Pixies - Gigantic
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 10:38 pm

New crop circle echoes the traffic island.

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2012/Berkley/Berkley2012a.html

Listening to birdcall man at the Open. Liverpool humour.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 12:03 am

Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 12:08 am

The Ryan Adams one is a live box set.

En Limbo - Life After Death

Live in Athens, Georgia.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 2:37 am

I watched all the court case in Florida.

It was just the opening round. Obama's people are trying to make it about details. They are saying it doesn't matter until he is President. Which he is. I think it may be about him being on the ballot. The Judge may just focus on that.

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/23401070

They have to send some information to the judge. He asked if they had proof he was born in Kenya and they said Yes. He already said on his book deal he was born in Kenya. It's common knowledge now. He looks like a good judge. He was on Bush v Gore. He asked a lot of good questions but I'm not sure it will be about defining the meaning of Natural Born Citizen. He was focusing on his mother being American. He will dig deep though..

They are resuming on Wednesday I think. Sheriff Joe will be putting his evidence foreward. He gave an affidavit.

Last edited by harmar on Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : affidavit - checked)
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 2:38 am

They should put Obama on the stand.

The bots keep going on about he isn't paying for lawyers.

I don't know who the red faced man is then.

The bot lawyer is saying that because no Democrat challenged him for the nomination in the Primaries he doesn't need to be checked out by anybody else. Typical bot logic.

He is saying that because he was the only one on the ballot for the Democrats then that makes it alright.

The Judge is having a good look at Obama's background. He says he likes the major points in front of him from both sides to peruse at leisure. He can come back then on Wednesday well versed in the facts. It's a good method. It's a complicated mish mash.

He needs bullet points.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 3:24 am

He's a Somali pirate who took over the USS America as far as I'm concerned.

I think he's still Indonesian. He was named on the Soetoro divorce papers. I don't know if they have that. Putin will have it all. KGB. There was a problem with his passport when he went to Russia. He was detained at a Russian airport.

Lugar knows. He was there.

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/testforum.cgi?noframes;read=237933

Fall Out Boy - Sugar We're Going Down

The Russians certainly have something on him. I don't know about him being brainwashed but they have a hold on him. It's ammo.

Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 3:39 am

The Judge will do well to cover it all by next Wedneday. Creepy Smile Even if they only have 10%.

My Chemical Romance - Famous Last Words

It makes a change to write in more than 160 characters.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 3:41 am

I've got the President of Russia on my twitter feed. He's talking to David Cameron today.

Greenday - American Idiot
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 4:51 am

The Supreme Court will rule on the Healthcare case next Monday They have to do it by the end of June and it's the last week. They are saying Monday on CNBC. The court case will be forgotten then for a while but I'll be watching.

CNBC.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 6:07 am

There's more here.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/06/obama-attorneys-argue-hes-not-dem-nominee/?cat_orig=politics

Bot logic. He isn't officially the candidate until the Convention. Hillary could have him bumped off before then.

Hillary was the original Bilderberg choice.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 11:22 pm

They are voting on Eric Holder Fast and Furious contempt of Congress today. He is part of it all as Attorney General. They don't know if the Democrats will vote against him.

Taking Hayley - All Night Long
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 10:15 pm

Tom Morello sent a petition for Ecuador to protect Julian Assange.

http://act.rootsaction.org/p/dia/action/public/?action_KEY=6213

IHOP - You Are My Shepherd

Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 5:27 am

Calvin sent it to me ...
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 9:30 am

Angels & Airwaves - True Love
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 11:29 pm

Tool - 46 & 2
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 8:24 am

The Clash - Should I Stay Or Should I Go
Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male
Number of posts : 2738

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 10:09 am

Shakespeare's Sister - Stay.
Not really, but it fits.

Home on Monday for a week. Lots of catching up to do and ends to tie up.

Muse - Plug In Baby
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 10:18 am

Pixies - Tony's Theme

Twitter really suits me. It's surreal art. I talk to somone then I see them on the telly. I feel like I'm shaping world events.

Watching if WW3 is starting between Syria and Turkey. It's up in the air ... or in the sea.

Nobody quite knows yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Are You Listening to [regular edition]
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next