ಠ_ಠ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MTV website has changed!

Go down 
+21
tinkapeel
Narg
Shamone Slime
Hector
spunk_food
Elginboy
Goostaph
Ollie
bidders
ReDfEsTeR
BRYN_BORANGA
mrblackbat
ROCK AND ROLL
Fu Manchu
Spectral Knight
Fuckpencil
b3ni
ginwai
ignitableduck
Cropcircle Hair
Tired-Hippo
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male
Number of posts : 22552

MTV website has changed! - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MTV website has changed!   MTV website has changed! - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 3:41 am

Spectral Knight wrote:
Winslow's fine really. I feel sorry for him, the flack he gets on here.

A prime example.
Back to top Go down
Fuckpencil
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
Fuckpencil

Male
Number of posts : 3220

PostSubject: Re: MTV website has changed!   MTV website has changed! - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 3:44 am

And Internet Spaceships only seemed to post a nasty comment after much vile provocation from yourself.
Back to top Go down
Fuckpencil
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
Fuckpencil

Male

PostSubject: Re: MTV website has changed!   MTV website has changed! - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 3:45 am

You cannot refer to the given flowers one, it seems. Hence "Internet Spaceships".
Back to top Go down
Fuckpencil
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
Fuckpencil

Male

PostSubject: Re: MTV website has changed!   MTV website has changed! - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 3:45 am

A mod is manipulating certain words in my posts.
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male
Number of posts : 11084

PostSubject: Re: MTV website has changed!   MTV website has changed! - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 3:46 am

Yes, it's the stupid, petty word filtering thing again. Sad
Back to top Go down
tinkapeel
Mentor
Mentor
tinkapeel

Female
Number of posts : 6070

PostSubject: Re: MTV website has changed!   MTV website has changed! - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 3:47 am

It's set to happen on everyone's posts Fuckpencil, it's not just you Creepy Smile
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

PostSubject: Re: MTV website has changed!   MTV website has changed! - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 3:48 am

You all moaned at me to move on from 'her' for months, but yet the reast of you...mostly the pervy males tbh...can't do the same.
Back to top Go down
Fuckpencil
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
Fuckpencil

Male

PostSubject: Re: MTV website has changed!   MTV website has changed! - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 3:48 am

Given Flowers = ba*nned
Internet Spaceships = E*ve
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

PostSubject: Re: MTV website has changed!   MTV website has changed! - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 3:49 am

Yeah we all know fucky, now move on.
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male

PostSubject: Re: MTV website has changed!   MTV website has changed! - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 3:54 am

Tired-Hippo wrote:
You all moaned at me to move on from 'her' for months, but yet the reast of you...mostly the pervy males tbh...can't do the same.

We moaned at you because it made the board shitter. It was obsessive and provocative, and lead to her being b& because of your behaviour. If you didn't act in the way you did, there wouldn't be any 'moving on' to to be done.
Back to top Go down
Fuckpencil
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
Fuckpencil

Male

PostSubject: Re: MTV website has changed!   MTV website has changed! - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 3:55 am

Okay, Hippo. You keep deluding yourself that you don't have a bullying streak and we'll all erase the fiasco from memory, as though nothing ever happened, to make you feel more comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

PostSubject: Re: MTV website has changed!   MTV website has changed! - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 3:58 am

I have a bullying streak.

I'm a cunt and I'm fully aware of that, don't think for a minute that I don't know what I'm like.

But I'm not the only person, I seem to be expected to shrug off all the abuse I've had over the years, yet when its the other way round I'm still the one in the wrong.

People can say things about my reltionships, my illness, my father, they can make any personal attack they like.

Yet when its the other way round others aren't expected to shrug it off.

Which is in essence my problem, and if anyone...other than one of the cunts...would like to explain why this is, then please do.
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male

PostSubject: Re: MTV website has changed!   MTV website has changed! - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 3:59 am

Your father? What father? lololol
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

PostSubject: Re: MTV website has changed!   MTV website has changed! - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 4:09 am

And yet if I'd said something along those lines, several people would of complained at me by now.....point proven.
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male

PostSubject: Re: MTV website has changed!   MTV website has changed! - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 4:13 am

That's because you're a spiteful and vindictive cunt.
Back to top Go down
ROCK AND ROLL
Evangelist
Evangelist
ROCK AND ROLL

Male
Number of posts : 2412

PostSubject: Re: MTV website has changed!   MTV website has changed! - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 4:15 am

Fuckpencil wrote:
Okay, Hippo. You keep deluding yourself that you don't have a bullying streak and we'll all erase the fiasco from memory, as though nothing ever happened, to make you feel more comfortable.

nothing DID happen. Crazy happy
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

PostSubject: Re: MTV website has changed!   MTV website has changed! - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 4:16 am

Spectral Knight wrote:

MTV website has changed! - Page 15 Pot-Calling-Kettle-Black-Poste
Back to top Go down
ROCK AND ROLL
Evangelist
Evangelist
ROCK AND ROLL

Male

PostSubject: Re: MTV website has changed!   MTV website has changed! - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 4:21 am

Tired-Hippo wrote:
Spectral Knight wrote:

MTV website has changed! - Page 15 Pot-Calling-Kettle-Black-Poste

lets all start posting kitchenware.

MTV website has changed! - Page 15 Cooking%20set
Back to top Go down
ROCK AND ROLL
Evangelist
Evangelist
ROCK AND ROLL

Male

PostSubject: Re: MTV website has changed!   MTV website has changed! - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 4:23 am

Spectral Knight wrote:
Your father? What father? lololol

there's a thread on this in the secret forum.
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male

PostSubject: Re: MTV website has changed!   MTV website has changed! - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 4:27 am

What, in a classic Cluedo style whodunit? Could form a TV show. Grab half a dozen middle aged crips and play Who's the Daddy? They'll have to give clues on what they've done in their lifes and their medical ailments to see which one of the freaks is responsible for such a miserable stain on humanity. If we get it right, does the absent paternal figure get shot as just reward.
Back to top Go down
ROCK AND ROLL
Evangelist
Evangelist
ROCK AND ROLL

Male

PostSubject: Re: MTV website has changed!   MTV website has changed! - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 4:34 am

At time of press, Stephen Hawking was not available for comment.
Back to top Go down
tinkapeel
Mentor
Mentor
tinkapeel

Female
Number of posts : 6070

PostSubject: Re: MTV website has changed!   MTV website has changed! - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 4:57 am

I think we should just all acknowledge that Ray Winstone is the Daddy and stop the thread here.

-The End-
Back to top Go down
Fuckpencil
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
Fuckpencil

Male

PostSubject: Re: MTV website has changed!   MTV website has changed! - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 5:41 am

Tired-Hippo wrote:
People can say things about my reltionships, my illness, my father, they can make any personal attack they like.
Just sounds like you're falling back on the pity card to a considerable extent. There was no justification to lay into your former girlfriend (you know the one) as you did.
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

PostSubject: Re: MTV website has changed!   MTV website has changed! - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 5:50 am

This is exactly what I mena...I'm playing the pity card...but when things are reversed you moan at me.

I don't want pity, I want you to recognise you can't complain at me for being a cunt to others when you don't complain at others for being a cunt.

And stop thinking you have a clue about stuff between me and 'her' fucky, she deserved that and more, now shut up bring her up, and move on.
Back to top Go down
Fuckpencil
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
Fuckpencil

Male

PostSubject: Re: MTV website has changed!   MTV website has changed! - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 6:02 am

I've read some of the cruel barbs aimed at you, Hippo, and, if I believed it would have been productive, I would have gladly voiced my disapproval. Yet some people are cruel to a fault. It's best to rise above that by just ignoring it. But, as I've said previously, your posts verged on harrassment back in December. It was incessant, obsessive, vile, and (of course, to the best of my knowledge) apparently (and quite probably, I suspect) unwarranted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MTV website has changed!   MTV website has changed! - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

MTV website has changed!
Page 15 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next