ಠ_ಠ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MTV website has changed!

Go down 
+21
tinkapeel
Narg
Shamone Slime
Hector
spunk_food
Elginboy
Goostaph
Ollie
bidders
ReDfEsTeR
BRYN_BORANGA
mrblackbat
ROCK AND ROLL
Fu Manchu
Spectral Knight
Fuckpencil
b3ni
ginwai
ignitableduck
Cropcircle Hair
Tired-Hippo
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male
Number of posts : 11084

MTV website has changed! - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MTV website has changed!   MTV website has changed! - Page 16 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 6:03 am

You're not playing the pity card?

Tired Hippo wrote:
But I'm not the only person, I seem to be expected to shrug off all the abuse I've had over the years, yet when its the other way round I'm still the one in the wrong.

People can say things about my reltionships, my illness, my father, they can make any personal attack they like.

Are you sure?!

Thing is, you're a bitter, negative cunt to everyone. Everyone else who you seem to consider a 'cunt' only really take the piss out of a few people each, most with a valid reason. Or at least are LOL worthy.
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male
Number of posts : 22552

PostSubject: Re: MTV website has changed!   MTV website has changed! - Page 16 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 6:06 am

Really fucky?

Alot of the things you probably view as disgusting are very much true.

And at the end of the day the only people who have ever defended her have been people who hope to get more nudes, and those who want to cause more trouble.

I find it interesting that no female has ever stuck up for her, I think that says alot.
Back to top Go down
Fuckpencil
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
Fuckpencil

Male
Number of posts : 3220

PostSubject: Re: MTV website has changed!   MTV website has changed! - Page 16 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 6:11 am

I neither desire more "nudes" nor want to cause more trouble.
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

PostSubject: Re: MTV website has changed!   MTV website has changed! - Page 16 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 6:14 am

Alot of your reasons for liking 'her' are purely due to the fact you get aroused by the way she is.

When this all started I was putting huge amounts of effort into helping her and trying to be understanding, but alot of people on here helped to fuck that up constantly to the point where I got fed up giving a shit.
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male

PostSubject: Re: MTV website has changed!   MTV website has changed! - Page 16 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 6:21 am

Tired-Hippo wrote:
When this all started I was putting huge amounts of effort into helping her and trying to be understanding, but alot of people on here helped to fuck that up constantly to the point where I got fed up giving a shit.

Bullshit!
Back to top Go down
Fuckpencil
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
Fuckpencil

Male
Number of posts : 3220

PostSubject: Re: MTV website has changed!   MTV website has changed! - Page 16 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 6:22 am

I thought she seemed like a nice girl just as I think other girls on here seem like nice girls. And that some guys on here seem like nice guys.
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male

PostSubject: Re: MTV website has changed!   MTV website has changed! - Page 16 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 6:25 am

Fuckpencil wrote:
I thought she seemed like a nice girl just as I think other girls on here seem like nice girls. And that some guys on here seem like nice guys.

Why thank you.
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

PostSubject: Re: MTV website has changed!   MTV website has changed! - Page 16 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 6:39 am

Fuckpencil wrote:

Do you know who she's most horrible to....her own family.

The more you know hjer, the more horrible she is to you.

Besides, many of the worlds cunts seem like decent people at first.
Back to top Go down
ReDfEsTeR
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
ReDfEsTeR

Male
Number of posts : 3269

PostSubject: Re: MTV website has changed!   MTV website has changed! - Page 16 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 7:19 am

Spectral Knight wrote:
I miss Trixy Sad Doubt she'll come back though.

i'll make it happen
Back to top Go down
ROCK AND ROLL
Evangelist
Evangelist
ROCK AND ROLL

Male
Number of posts : 2412

PostSubject: Re: MTV website has changed!   MTV website has changed! - Page 16 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 8:24 am

ReDfEsTeR wrote:
Spectral Knight wrote:
I miss Trixy Sad Doubt she'll come back though.

i'll make it happen

alter ego?
Back to top Go down
ignitableduck
Shapeshifting Master of Darkness
Shapeshifting Master of Darkness
ignitableduck

Female
Number of posts : 5491

PostSubject: Re: MTV website has changed!   MTV website has changed! - Page 16 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 8:26 am

Tired-Hippo wrote:
I find it interesting that no female has ever stuck up for her, I think that says alot.

probably because we don't want to get involved in the big girl-fights you all have about it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Benicio Del Roro
Affable Scamp
Affable Scamp

Male
Number of posts : 750

PostSubject: Re: MTV website has changed!   MTV website has changed! - Page 16 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 4:41 pm

It's gone then? Oh well, it just makes me think how much of my life I wasted on there.

I joined in 2002, might have been in August just after the first Gonzo episode was aired. I still remember the old site, too.

I remember making threads asking for a Beastie Boys weekend to webby, thinking he had control of the channel. How stupid I was. Still managed to get one, though.

Good times.
Back to top Go down
ROCK AND ROLL
Evangelist
Evangelist
ROCK AND ROLL

Male
Number of posts : 2412

PostSubject: Re: MTV website has changed!   MTV website has changed! - Page 16 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 4:43 pm

I remember asking for an AIC video to be played and Zane saying he would, but not actually doing it. Tosserrrrrrr
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

PostSubject: Re: MTV website has changed!   MTV website has changed! - Page 16 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 4:45 am

Smartest thing Zanes ever done.
Back to top Go down
spunk_food
Peon
Peon
spunk_food

Number of posts : 82

PostSubject: Re: MTV website has changed!   MTV website has changed! - Page 16 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 5:36 am

Tired-Hippo wrote:
Smartest thing Zanes ever done.

I concur.
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male

PostSubject: Re: MTV website has changed!   MTV website has changed! - Page 16 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 6:23 am

AIC aren't exactly my cup of tea, but really they're better than some of the shite that got played on MTV2.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MTV website has changed!   MTV website has changed! - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

MTV website has changed!
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16