ಠ_ಠ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What Are You Listening to [regular edition]

Go down 
+4
Big_Fat_Dan
harmar
Elginboy
Sgt Fury
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

Number of posts : 7271

What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 14 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 11:18 am

This is the GLP view ...

'If they can't shut this thing down for 3 months most of the gulf will be a tar pit...'

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1051357/pg1
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 14 EmptySat May 01, 2010 10:33 am

Pulp - Common People

Clegg is giving autographs.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 14 EmptySat May 01, 2010 11:01 am

Today's news Sgt Fury ...

'This is from George Ure's Peoplenomics this morning, and it's too important not to share:

The Oil Mess

12 days into the oil rig 'accident' events continue to evolve and weather is slowing down efforts to contain things, we have two interesting items to report that are not in the MSM yet...OK, three then.

1. While there are many reports on the 'net that the rig disaster was an attack by a North Korean mini-sub, and other such fanciful things, we have heard that a supply ship arrived just before the explosions and it was reported to be 'manned by all new people, nobody aboard was from the 'usual supply crew'. This purported industry source continues: there were a total of 14 explosions and these could have been cutting charges. Moreover, the shut off valve below the surface (5000 feet down) on the seabed is not longer controllable. Still, lots of disinfo and speculation scampering around the netosphere. While this is bad, it gets worse.

2. A reader who is an engineer of considerable experience says watch this one evolve carefully because it is destined to continue to grow and he shares this long (but worthy explanation why:

"Heard your mention of the oil disaster in the Gulf of Mexico this morning, and you (and most everyone else except maybe George Noory) are totally missing the boat on how big and bad of a disaster this is.

First fact, the original estimate was about 5,000 gallons of oil a day spilling into the ocean. Now they're saying 200,000 gallons a day. That's over a million gallons of crude oil a week!

I'm engineer with 25 years of experience. I've worked on some big projects with big machines. Maybe that's why this mess is so clear to me.

First, the BP platform was drilling for what they call deep oil. They go out where the ocean is about 5,000 feet deep and drill another 30,000 feet into the crust of the earth. This it right on the edge of what human technology can do. Well, this time they hit a pocket of oil at such high pressure that it burst all of their safety valves all the way up to the drilling rig and then caused the rig to explode and sink. Take a moment to grasp the import of that. The pressure behind this oil is so high that it destroyed the maximum effort of human science to contain it.

When the rig sank it flipped over and landed on top of the drill hole some 5,000 feet under the ocean.

Now they've got a hole in the ocean floor, 5,000 feet down with a wrecked oil drilling rig sitting on top of is spewing 200,000 barrels of oil a day into the ocean. Take a moment and consider that, will you!

First they have to get the oil rig off the hole to get at it in order to try to cap it. Do you know the level of effort it will take to move that wrecked oil rig, sitting under 5,000 feet of water? That operation alone would take years and hundreds of millions to accomplish. Then, how do you cap that hole in the muddy ocean floor? There just is no way. No way.

The only piece of human technology that might address this is a nuclear bomb. I'm not kidding. If they put a nuke down there in the right spot it might seal up the hole. Nothing short of that will work.

If we can't cap that hole that oil is going to destroy the oceans of the world. It only takes one quart of motor oil to make 250,000 gallons of ocean water toxic to wildlife. Are you starting to get the magnitude of this?

We're so used to our politicians creating false crises to forward their criminal agendas that we aren't recognizing that we're staring straight into possibly the greatest disaster mankind will ever see. Imagine what happens if that oil keeps flowing until it destroys all life in the oceans of this planet. Who knows how big of a reservoir of oil is down there.

Not to mention that the oceans are critical to maintaining the proper oxygen level in the atmosphere for human life.

We're humped. Unless God steps in and fixes this. No human can. You can be sure of that.'

Happy Mondays - Step On
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 14 EmptySat May 01, 2010 11:03 am

Seventh sign of Hopi Prophecy Sgt Fury ...

http://www.welcomehome.org/rainbow/prophecy/hopi1.html

Gossip - Standing In The Way Of Control
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 14 EmptySat May 01, 2010 9:15 pm

I think this 'explosive car' is a distraction. I watched the Situation Room and not a word on this oil spill.

The Killers - Somebody Told Me

A helicopter woke me up.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 14 EmptySun May 02, 2010 3:24 am

Sterophonics - Dakota

I'm thinking ... oil hurricanes.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 14 EmptySun May 02, 2010 6:02 am

I'll have to keep off now. It's hard though when so much is happening.

Lou Reed - I Wanna Know
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 14 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 1:20 pm

'Revelations 8:8

Then the Second Angel blew his trumpet. Something like a mountain on fire was thrown into the sea. A third of the sea was turned into blood, a third of the living cretures in the sea died, and third of the ships were destroyed.'

They are trying chemicals now to disperse it.

I can't stand Cameron. The more I see him the less I like him. I think he is some kind of sadist. He can't wait for 'unrest'. He used to wreck hotels with his rich chums. He wants to torture us so I hope he is tortured with a hung parliament. Poetic Justice.

The Cure - In Between Days

He says there will be more money for the NHS if there is no National Insurance increase. He is surely insane.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 14 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 2:58 am

Massive Attack - Three

The library is safe until January I'm told ... unless it's mothballed of course.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 14 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 2:59 am

Newton Faulkner - Feels Like Home
Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male
Number of posts : 2738

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 14 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 9:11 am

Phew ! Unexpected weekend in Edinburgh just finished. Heavy going I'm afraid.

Is our American traveller back safe and sound ? No bombs, oil slicks or ash clouds...

I'd like to tell Cameron what I think of him but there's no way he'll be visiting my nice Tory Stronghold. My head hurts.

Tool - Parabola
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 14 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 11:06 am

On top of all that the volcano has started up again. Armageddon Week. Sgt Fury has run away. Just me holding the line.

Marilyn Manson - Be Obscene

And it's still only Tuesday. There is still time for Katla (The Kettle) to blow, Israel to nuke Iran and for a meteor to land.

On a positive note I got a nice book on sweet making from the library. I'm going to have a go at cinder toffee. It looks easy.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 14 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 11:08 am

I wrote all that so I thought I would just let it go anyway. Nice to see you back Sgt Fury Creepy Smile

Yes she is back safe and sound. I want her photos but she is away at Ben's at the moment. I want a nice picture of Times Square. The wind came from the south just for that week I think.

Paramore - The Only Exception
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 14 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 2:04 am

There could be a comedy aspect to this Sgt Fury. Your MP loves a war. He thnks he is Winston Churchill. He could start WW3.

Then there is little gay Alan Duncan who loves to see a man in uniform. He was their main PR man for going around the talk shows pushing bombing. It was the highlight of his life when men in uniform hit the Iraq shore. Cameron's Gang haven't even surfaced yet.

Which one of them will end up on a table with an orange in his mouth? It could be George Osbourne.

You Me At Six - Liquid Confidence
Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 14 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 2:21 am

He'd have National Service back if he had his way. Instant reduction in unemployment figures and the added bonus of lots never returning home. Winner !
I'm not sure I want him to be "my MP" though. Sounds too cosy. We need to be a fair distance apart (like his wife's boobs)

The fact that Duncan finds Thatcher "alluring" is sufficient reason for nobody to trust him - or indeed speak to him ever again.

My headache is finally gone. Better go to work - there's a lot to do.
Thanks for the welcome Creepy Smile

System of a Down - Roulette
Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 14 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 2:26 am

Hah !
I hadn't realised that Osborne was a member of the Bullingdon Club as well.
He's probably been on lots of tables with various fruits in various openings already.

Home from home.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 14 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 11:09 am

I'll put that club on my google list the next time I'm in the library.

Jodie says all her childhood dreams have been dashed. First Mark Owen ... and now Gary Barlow is a Tory. I don't read newspapers so I don't know much about Mark Owen. He smiled and waved at us at Sheffield so he is alright by me (Mark Owen).

Hole and Iggy Pop are on Jools Holland this week. It's only Courtney Love and a backing band though.

AC/DC - Highway To Hell

I don't know how anybody rich saying they support the Conservatives does them any good. Gary Barlow always loved his money. Obviously Simon Cowell loves his money. We all know that.
Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 14 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 11:18 am

I just managed to catch Mumford and Sons at the very end last night. Friday is already set as a reminder.
Ginwai is off to see Hole tonight apparently. Lucky bugger.
Iggy isn't performing though is he ? Just chat.

Jodie must have some childhood dreams remaining that involve real people, doesn't she ? Creepy Smile

Be Bop Deluxe - Mill Street Junction
Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 14 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 8:16 am

Black Sabbath - Paranoid.

I'm all voted out now. Tiring work with a disruptive dog.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 14 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 11:16 am

Jodie is one of the undecided. She says she will decide when she gets there.

Iggy Pop was just talking on Tuesday but it was funny. Jools Holland told him that he was going to give him a gold record but he lost it. He laughed and said 'that's cool.' Ozzy Osbourne was there as well. It looks good for Friday.

Hole - Skinny Little Bitch

She used one of my ideas once for her tour. Me and bootsoffire were playing pretend songlist for our pretend show and we were trying to think of a song to start it off. I went in Argos in Wakefield and heard Start Me Up. We used that. Next thing I heard she had used it as her first song on her tour. I don't think she was bootsoffire but I think she asked to join on later. I handed her maraccas. She was a gannet on that site.

I thought this was a nice letter I read from Vincent van Gogh to his brother today.

'You have undergone mentally, unsought, deep harrowing emotions; now things are running their course. Why? Whither? To the renewed beginning of a similar career? My decided opinion is - no - there is something deeper than that. Change you must - but it must be a general renewal, not a repetition of the same thing. You were not wrong in the past, no, in the past you had to be as you were; that past was right. Does it follow from that that it was not simply a preperation, a basis, nothing but a schooling, and not the definite thing as yet? Why should that not follow. In my opinion it is just that.'

I've copied loads of this book out and he hasn't even got to Paris yet.

I don't think I can stay awake. I'm tired already.
Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 14 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 11:42 am

Managed to see some of Tuesday's Later..... on demand this morning before going to vote. It put me in a good mood. Mollie, unfortunately, was a right bitch en route to the polling station.

I'm relying on Charlie Brooker and the Channel 4 election programme to keep me going as long as possible. Might make it through til 11ish before I flake out.

Oasis - Little by Little

Yeah, nice letter.
Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 14 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 11:04 am

Reduced majority I see over your way. BNP got quite a few votes too. Militant lot aren't you ? Creepy Smile
No surprises here with Mr Ears and Mrs Implants. Blue til hell freezes over I'm afraid.

Radiohead - Creep (should've been no surprises eh ?)

I'm ready for my tea Wink
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 14 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 11:16 am

I tried to get in earlier but I couldn't post anything. I did a Duffy and didn't vote.

New crop circle Sgt Fury. It looks like the flying planet and my tired eye.

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2010/oldsarum/oldsarum2010a.html

May as well make scones and forget about the election. It could be a long haul.

Sky News.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 14 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 11:17 am

*one of my eyes. I have two. Creepy Smile
Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 14 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 11:25 am

Get some rest, you'll be asleep before the end of Jools otherwise.

That crop circle reminds me a little of something, but the only people I know with time on their hands wouldn't be able to pull it off..

What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 14 Leedsunitedfcbadge

Creepy Smile

Hometime in 5

Last edited by Sgt Fury on Sat May 08, 2010 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Are You Listening to [regular edition]
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next