ಠ_ಠ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What Are You Listening to [regular edition]

Go down 
+4
Big_Fat_Dan
harmar
Elginboy
Sgt Fury
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

Number of posts : 7271

What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 2:55 am

Did you watch the Malcolm McLaren documentary on Saturday? I watched it on Sunday.

Listening to Billy Corgan and Steve Jones.

They are talking about the New Library. They've decided to keep the old Carnegie Library and build on. They couldn't face the riots.
Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male
Number of posts : 2738

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 3:12 am

Cleggovski. That's what he'd get told round these parts. Not really worth any of the other parties canvassing here.

I didn't even realise there was a McLaren documentary on. TV was much neglected this weekend, although I did see the Dr Feelgood documovie on Friday night and enjoyed it a lot.

How much money have they wasted on designs for that building ? Surely they knew it needed to stay as close to it's roots as possible...

Snow Patrol - Chocolate
Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 3:29 am

Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 3:33 am

The first plans were ridiculous. They still hate me here because of my comments. It was the front as a shell and then total chrome and glass. I think the National Lottery are paying for it but someone must have paid for the plans. I don't know who. The Head Librarian was saying that she had to meet someone at lunchtime about it. It might be shut down soon for the building workl

It looks like there are no songs now on last fm. Even the most played are missing. The only thing left is the Personal Library.

The Gaslight Anthem - Red At Night

It's varied in there.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 3:33 am

Eddie Vedder - Society
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 3:34 am

Sgt Fury wrote:
Yvette will not be amused.

I doubt that Yvette visits this place more than once a year. She only came in the library when she had Gordon for a visit. She has a stooge to answer questions for her in her office.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 3:36 am

It should be fun when the Queen has to intervene. I love the eccentricities of our system.

It could even spell the end for the Royal Family. No outsider could understand our system. It's great that the third place can still win. Explain that to a foreigner.

The All-American Rejects - Move Along
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 3:41 am

It might have been Friday or Saturday night the Malcolm McLaren documentary was on. I can't remember which. It was interesting. Someone said that it was more or less an art project for Malcolm McLaren but he didn't realize that they were really good in their own right. I thought that was about right.

Devendra Banhart - Forget About Him
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 3:43 am

I still say dinnertime but I know you say lunchtime Sgt Fury. Creepy Smile

Going now ...

Natural Milk Hotel - Someone Is Waiting
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 3:47 am

Robert Plant And The Strange Sensation - Mighty Rearranger
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 11:54 pm

I'm glad the Head Librarian is losing her power base though. She is horrible.

She will be stuck in a little room somewhere. I won't come back unless it's this building.

Kings Of Leon - King Of The Rodeo
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 11:06 am

She sees herself as Queen of the Library. That's why she wanted a chrome and glass castle complete with turret so she could see over the river.

Listening to Goldman Sachs on CNBC.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 11:14 am

If BFD is watching the answer is no.

I'll have a look on Friday. I can't look on dial up.
Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 3:11 pm

Would that be no, no, no, no, no ? Creepy Smile

I have 6 lunchtimes per week, dinnertime only happens on Sunday.
7 teatimes.

Head Librarian doesn't sound like a librarian at all. You need Tink in charge.

Maxïmo Park - Apply Some Pressure
Back to top Go down
Big_Fat_Dan
Belly'll Getcha
Belly'll Getcha
Big_Fat_Dan

Male
Number of posts : 2350

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 5:47 am

You two still use this site???

BLIMEY!!!
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 9:28 am

Maybe her and Tink have similar personalities. I wouldn't like to say. Hello Dan.

Linkin Park - New Divide

Poor Mrs Duffy. She will be negotiating a six figure sum now with Rupert Murdock for the Sunday papers. She will want to get her point across.

No pension problems now.
Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 3:11 pm

Will she get enough to be able to leave the hellhole that is Rochdale though ?

"she is being represented by the Bell Pottinger public relations firm"..... Max Clifford must be on holiday.

How's the painting coming along ?

Dinosaur Jr. - I Want You To Know
Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 13 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 3:06 am

....and Hi Dan !
Nice here, innit.

Sparks - Never Turn Your Back On Mother Earth
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 13 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 11:09 am

I'm painting those Van Gogh roses I posted earlier. The ones from the photo. It's coming along well. It's just to my left. I'm painting the vase in tomorrow.

I think what he meant to say was 'bombastic' but he couldn't clarify.

I may even watch the debate tonight. I only managed the opening statements before.

AC/DC - Highway To Hell
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 13 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 2:34 am

I only lasted two seconds then I switched over to God TV and watched Apocalypse And The End Times. I'm watching the endless oil spill.

Tom Vek - That Can Be Arranged
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 13 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 2:41 am

Ash - Jesus Says

It just came on my radio. I'm not sure I want Sony in my last.fm account.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 13 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 2:51 am

Depeche Mode - Just Can't Get Enough
Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 13 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 3:26 am

Two seconds longer than I managed. It all seems too sterile and staged.
They should get them on Harry Hill's show for a fiiiight.

Mrs F is already upset for the wildlife in that slick. Obama'll sort it all out. Yes he will.

Second viewing of a potential property tonight. Molly stays in the car this time.

The Cure - Friday I'm In Love
Back to top Go down
Big_Fat_Dan
Belly'll Getcha
Belly'll Getcha
Big_Fat_Dan

Male
Number of posts : 2350

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 13 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 5:44 am

Nice and quiet. *puts feet up*
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 13 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 11:16 am

Good luck with the househunting. Obama should have come out for a press conference but he is hiding away. I doubt he will do better than Bush. This is at least a three month long hurricane.

Foals - This Western Feeling
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Are You Listening to [regular edition]
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next