ಠ_ಠ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What Are You Listening to [regular edition]

Go down 
+4
Big_Fat_Dan
harmar
Elginboy
Sgt Fury
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

Number of posts : 7271

What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 26 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 3:58 pm

Spain probably scored that goal exactly when the eclipse ended. Small person again.

Muse - Take A Bow
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 26 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 3:59 pm

I only trust the Wiltshire ones.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 26 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 3:11 am

Sgt Fury wrote:
I was still admiring this one..http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2010/danbury/danbury2010a.html, but they stepped it up another gear.
The Yorkshire ones look like they were done on the way home from the pub drunken

The Strokes - Heart in a Cage

The cube one is good though. Hampshire or Wiltshire. I think 90% are found within a 50 mile radius of Stonehenge. I don't know why Signs put one in Wakefield. They must have just stuck a pin in the map of Great Britain. Wakefield is about in the middle.

Biffy Clyro - Many Of Horrors
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 26 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 11:04 am

One of the best ones though was the angel one in Holland. I read about the cube one and they called it Metranon's cube. Metranon was an angel of intervention it said on Wikipedia so maybe that was what the Holland one was about. I don't know. I'm only guessing. They say that some team made that one but I would have to interview the farmer first before I believed them. Maybe we will get an Angel of Intervention in the Gulf. I can't see BP mending it.

I don't know why it should be in Holland rather than Wiltshire. Maybe it was extraordinary because it was a figure, usually they are geometry, so it was put in an extraordinary place. Those wings definitely looked like fractals to me.

Iniesta scored his goal after the eclipse finished but the Dutch player was sent off about that time. Inestia could have scored then. Research.

Ian Brown - Stellify

I don't usually read Sorcha Faal but now she/he/they sound normal.

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1382.htm

Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 26 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 2:35 am

Paul Hardcastle - Nineteen
Back to top Go down
Ollie
Evangelist
Evangelist
Ollie

Male
Number of posts : 2471

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 26 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 8:32 am

harmar wrote:
Paul Hardcastle - Nineteen

Up
Back to top Go down
Ollie
Evangelist
Evangelist
Ollie

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 26 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 8:37 am

What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 26 Pennywise-FullCircle
Back to top Go down
Ollie
Evangelist
Evangelist
Ollie

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 26 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 9:02 am

What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 26 More
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 26 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 11:08 am

It was a Poundshop song. They have all the best tunes.

Florence & The Machine - Cosmic Love
Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male
Number of posts : 2738

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 26 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 11:26 am

Wheatus - Teenage Dirtbag

Off to the Yorkshire Show tomorrow at the invitation of the farmer who sold Mollie to me. Have bought tickets for Helen and her niece so they can go and awww at the animals.

I have still never visited a Poundshop. I haven't lived.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 26 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 1:31 pm

Jodie doubted me and Poundshop until I showed her my £1 palette I bought there. I bought a tin of graded pencils there this week.

30 Seconds To Mars - Closer To The Edge

I wish they'd stop showing miserable american kids at the beginning of videos.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 26 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 2:08 pm

I bought some nice glitter glue pens as well.

They sell the flowers off really cheap at the Yorkshire Show on the last day. I've only been once.

Muse - Hysteria
Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 26 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 2:28 pm

Helen is after some more shrubs following my extended negotiations with the catering tent two years ago. Not that I'm a skinflint or owt like that.
Much.

I'm spending time with some old uni mates who have shares in a textile business that's exhibiting. Mollie's brother was demonstrating sheep control last year.

The Fall - I've Been Duped

Thunderstorms yet ?
Back to top Go down
Ollie
Evangelist
Evangelist
Ollie

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 26 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 9:07 am

Do Poundshops have sales?
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 26 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 11:06 am

I don't think they do. Rock bottom prices ... though you need to be careful. Some things are overpriced. Sugar.

I think Poundshop does well here because it took over the space from Woolworths. People already had goodwill for Woolworths and their reptile brain just kept taking them there. Plus Wilkinsons moved too far out and they stock the same things. Then there's the music ... People are always singing along in there. There was a Poundshop before this somewhere else but I never went in. I didn't like the look of it.

I'm still watching the World Cup. All the pundits make me laugh. I like those vuvuzelas.

White Lies - Death

Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 26 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 11:18 am

Is this the most politically incorrect picture of all time? I've been drawing it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Jupiter_and_Thetis.jpg

Calvin Harris - You Used To Hold Me

No thunderstorms as yet. I've got patches on my lawn because I sprayed the dandelions with Glyphosate and it's spread into patches. I need plenty of rain to fill them in.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 26 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 1:12 pm

Muse - New Born
Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 26 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 1:51 pm

The Fall - Wolf Kidult Man
Would it also be politically incorrect for me to express my love for Mark E. Smith here and now ?

Jupiter looks like Hagrid off of Harry Potter.

Bloody weather. Harrogate is officially the coldest place on earth. I have statistics if required Creepy Smile
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 26 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 2:40 am

I thought he looked like Jim Morrison. I like how he got himself on the top of the page.

Three singers in Poundshop today. Two for Turn Back Time and another one I can't remember. He was even singing at the till last time. It's a happy place.

Muse - Soldier's Poem

Sid Vicious - My Way

That must have been deliberate. Matt Bellamy must know every song ever made including Classical. His UFO show must be for the Zeta song. I'm going through all the Muse albums now.

I will have to stay off at home now again because I'm being sucked in.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 26 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 2:44 am

This day the first atomic bomb was tested.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1134140/pg1

Interesting day ...

'This day in history july 16
First atomic bomb test
Moon landing mission starts
First europian bank notes created
Islam creates new calander
Muhammid recives a vision from allah'
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 26 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 2:47 am

I've got oil on a library book so I will have to pay for it.

It's in keeping with the times.

Placebo - Days Before You Came
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 26 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 2:47 am

Plenty of men love Brian.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 26 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 2:51 am

Live oilcam ...

http://www.wkrg.com/gulf_oil_spill/spill_cam/

Massive Attack - Splitting The Atom
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 26 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 2:55 am

It was Just Can't Get Enough. It just came to me.

Depeche Mode - Just Can't Get Enough

Popular at Poundshop.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 26 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 3:23 am

If it's the actual end of the world I might come in on Wednesday. Creepy Smile

The Stone Roses - Breaking Into Heaven
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Are You Listening to [regular edition]
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next