ಠ_ಠ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What Are You Listening to [regular edition]

Go down 
+4
Big_Fat_Dan
harmar
Elginboy
Sgt Fury
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

Number of posts : 7271

What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 31 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 2:39 am

Eagles Of Death Metal - Bag O' Miracles
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 31 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 11:09 am

They didn't even fly.

Thom Yorke - Hearing Damage
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 31 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 1:27 pm

It was alright though.

Kerrang awards are on. Lostprophets have just won an award. I can remember when their manager came into the alternative chatroom and said they were going to be the next big thing. I said "I think you could be right." Creepy Smile

Ten years later.

Lostprophets - It's Not The End Of The World
Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male
Number of posts : 2738

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 31 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 3:57 pm

No need to be scared of Mollie - she's softer than me Creepy Smile

I saw them advertised but the words "avenged" and "sevenfold" put me off a bit. Might catch a re-run sometime. Synth Britannia on BBC3 will suffice tonight. Helen is at wotk 'til 6 in the morning.

The Who - Baba O'Riley
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 31 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 12:16 am

Mollie does sound nice. Creepy Smile A dog must have licked my ice cream in the pushchair ... or me. My mother was a bit neglectful. She loved talking about how she let me lick coal.

Death Cab For Cutie - Meet Me At The Equinox

Lostprophets always make me laugh. Tim Minchin was good.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 31 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 1:16 am

She used to call the woman acrossed the road Nosy Mrs Craven. She must have watched me dice with death daily. I fell off a wall at 18 months and dislocated my collar bone. I was walking on the wall. I probably wandered around alone. My mother didn't know any of the details so she can't have been there. It's just what others told her.

Rammstein - Du Hast

Rammstein were there as well picking up an award. It's on all day today. I missed the first half hour so I might watch it again. Just the first part anyway.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 31 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 3:29 am

She would spy on me all the time if I was on Facebook. I am just a mystery person to her. What's that film with the kids with the blonde hair? Village of the Damned? That just about sums it up.

You Me At Six - Liquid Confidence
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 31 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 5:42 am

I really didn't want to put a topless angel in this painting but it looks like I may have to.

Some amusing Spanish guitar music by Simon Russel.
Back to top Go down
Ollie
Evangelist
Evangelist
Ollie

Male
Number of posts : 2471

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 31 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 7:40 am

What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 31 Machine_Head_The_burning_Red
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 31 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 7:52 am

I did like the part at the beginning where he was in slow motion walking towards her. That doesn't often happen.

Hurricane Bells - Monsters
Back to top Go down
Ollie
Evangelist
Evangelist
Ollie

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 31 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 8:22 am

What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 31 DasEFX-StraightUpSewaside-Front
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 31 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 1:42 pm

I'm painting some angels for a few days. I've mapped it out.

Rammstein - Ich Will (Live)
Back to top Go down
Ollie
Evangelist
Evangelist
Ollie

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 31 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 7:33 am

What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 31 65859
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 31 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 11:06 am

Sgt Fury,

When they manage to get Cas and Wakefield to give up their teams they can then go on to divide Jerusalem.

I watched the Rugby League show this morning. That XScape place is all about cars. It’s for outsiders. There are a a lot of older people who have ‘walked darn t’Lane’ all their lives. They can’t walk up Glasshoughton. It means Glass Mountain. Ice in winter. Like the man said … no point in doing a feasablity study. A waste of money.

It’s alright Rugby Players laughing about ‘being tribal’. They sell themselves to anybody for the right price. Though I did like it when Brad Davies was here. He could run. I watched for a whole season then. I clapped him in for his 100th Try.

Shut the Library and the Rugby Ground and the town’s finished. Maybe they’ll do it this time. I don’t know. Last time they wanted to call it Wakefield Area team. More people with cars this time. Maybe they’ll vote to shut the town down. I doubt it myself.

I can’t see them singing “Junction 32” instead of “Caaaaaaselfd”. You always know they are winning when they sing like that. It’s the tone.

Muse – Falling Down
Back to top Go down
Ollie
Evangelist
Evangelist
Ollie

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 31 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 11:15 am

What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 31 Rundmc
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 31 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 11:36 am

Muse - Escape

Will they go ... or won't they?
Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 31 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 4:09 am

I seem to be a bit of an unlucky mascot for Trinity after early successes. Promise to stay away from Wheldon Road though Wink

Heading over to Manchester later today - taking the opportunity to see a few old friends before business tomorrow evening. Should be nice.

The Cure - Killing An Arab

Is your ceiling display coming along ok ? I want a photo Cool
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 31 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 11:13 am

It's on hold. I'm in the mood for washing curtains and it doesn't come around very often.

I have started the outline of it so it will be done. Maybe I need the house to be cleanly first.

On second thoughts about the Rugby Ground ... you could be safer up there Sgt Fury ... than stood next to Hicksons. It has blown up twice.

Muse - Citizen Erased

I don't think I would even like to train near Hicksons. I live on a knife-edge here.

My ceiling display will take a while. I'm starting on the crown in the middle first. I drew some roses for it yesterday. Luckily I have some Queen Elizabeth roses in the garden.

It will take a lot of preparation work. I drew Ruben's wife yesterday as well. He saw her as a Queen. That's why he stood her on a red carpet. Het Pelesk.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 31 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 11:50 am

Het Pelsken.

http://www.peterpaulrubens.org/The-Fur-(%60Het-Pelsken%60)-1630s.html

Mine is in pencil but I gave her a red carpet.
Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 31 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 11:01 pm

Blown up only adds to the excitement. What a venue !
Anywhere but Headingley is ok with me. I'll hide out in your garage til the fallout clears.

The Who - Won't Get Fooled Again

Road trip today. Lancaster and then back to Manchester. Hotel is nice, but it ain't no Radisson Creepy Smile
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 31 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 5:03 am

I suppose it does add to the excitement. Creepy Smile

Her name is Helena. She is in the Kunsthistorisches Museum in Vienna.

Muse - Butterflies & Hurricanes

Even though Wakefield lost by about 50 points they are only 2 places behind Cas. I looked up the table.

Trinity is a lot better name than Wildcats. I think they like being Tigers here but they didn't have to lose a good name to change it and the stripes were already there. Bumble Bees wouldn't have gone down too well.

I'm wondering what your speech is about.

The book Venus In Furs was written under a reproduction of that painting. So indirectly she influenced The Velvet Underground as well.

Source: Rubens: A modern day Homer - Gilles Neret

I've started on the gold edge. Something easy. It already looks Baroque. I thought I might need some new gold metallic paint but it came back to life with a bit of turps.

Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 31 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 11:10 am

Good luck anyway ... Creepy Smile

30 Seconds To Mars - Closer To The Edge
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 31 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 11:14 am

A Cross ...

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2010/lurkeleyhill/lurkeleyhill2010a.html

I have one of those on top of an orb in my picture. That comes after the crown.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 31 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 11:34 am

The White Stripes - Little Room

I've decided I'm using bright colours and highlighting with gold. Rubens was pre-Vincent so I don't want dark colours. I only have acrylics left anyway. I've never used them before so I don't know how it will turn out. I think they dry too quick. Rubens did use a special mix of quick drying paint so it could be the modern equivalent. Anyway it's only going on the garage roof. Jodie will see it soon. Ill have to get her to sign a confidentiality agreement though or everybody will want to look. She can keep a secret.

Have you decided about Germany yet?

Steam trains are going by the bottom all the time. Must be a new run.
Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 31 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 12:10 pm

They're running the Hogwarts Express from your neck of the woods through to Scarborough during the holidays. I know because a friend is taking his son on it.

Germany has been pretty much decided for me. I was presented with the opportunity to head a new division of the company last night. Big budget and a chance to hand pick my team. Berlin looks good right now Creepy Smile Lot's of things to consider first...

Oasis - Little By Little

Can Jodie be bought ? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Are You Listening to [regular edition]
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next