ಠ_ಠ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What Are You Listening to [regular edition]

Go down 
+4
Big_Fat_Dan
harmar
Elginboy
Sgt Fury
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

Number of posts : 7271

What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 32 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 2:41 am

No. I own her. Creepy Smile

Tool - Schism

Looking forward to Raddisons again. Creepy Smile I can say that now you've decided.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 32 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 2:43 am

It really is like Hogwarts. I thought that but I thought it was far fetched. I'm taking a picture next time. I don't think I can upload it though. I have a great view from my window. It goes by about 12.15.

The White Stripes - The Same Boy You've Always Known
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 32 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 2:47 am

Or is that Radissons? Their logo is a Picasso design.

I think my painting is Jean Cocteau influenced. It came to me as I was looking at it last night. I'm leaving the outlines just as I originally made them. Jodie will agree. We will be having a look around the Banqueting Hall next time I visit.

Tool - Lateralus (Japanese Version)