ಠ_ಠ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What Are You Listening to [regular edition]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

Number of posts : 7271

What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 22 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 9:36 pm

I managed to write this out yesterday amidst the pain. It was appropriate for a Revolution Day.

'It is not in nature alone that one finds these apparent contradictions which seem to satisfy one need at the expense of another. We ourselves are a mass of contradictions, hesitations, and cross-purposes that can make our situation at any given time either miserable or happy. The situation remains the same, it is we who change. We yearn for a particular state of happiness and when we obtain it we not longer care about it. We often find that the last state - the very condition for which we have been longing - is worse than the first.'

See how it goes. See what happens by the end of the book.

I'm onto the takka takka takka ones now.

http://www.leninimports.com/roy_lichtenstein_gallery_19.html
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 22 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 1:12 am

Mubarak means Congratulations in Arabic. Something I picked up from the news last night. Creepy Smile

Muse - Butterflies & Hurricanes
Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male
Number of posts : 2738

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 22 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 3:14 am

The Algerians are trying to have a go now. I really must get in touch with a good friend who lives there. Worrying times.

I love that takka takka image.

The Cribs - Be Safe
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 22 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 4:03 am

I've finished it already. I need more black pencils. I can only use Academy ones now. Expensive tastes.

Neon Trees - Animal
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 22 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 8:23 pm

Tunisians are trying to get into Italy now to escape. It's like watching time lapse photography. The trouble for Algeria is that nobody goes on holiday there. No cameras.

Muse - Time Is Running Out
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 22 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 11:06 pm

Eugene Delacroix loved Algerian women as well.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Women_of_Algiers

M83 - Don't Save Us From The Flames
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 22 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 6:32 am

I nearly gave in and traced this one. Mine looks like she's already drowned. I like the hand.

http://www.moma.org/modernteachers/large_image.php?id=200

You Me At Six - Rescue Me

One I've drawn called Vicky is in Berlin.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 22 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 10:41 am

She has a wrist on mine. Lady of the Lake.

Baftas. Waiting for Helena Bohnam Carter's dress. I haven't seen any of those films.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 22 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 9:29 pm

She looked lovely in Vivienne Westwood.

Bruno Mars - Just The Way You Are (Something about the Grammys - Muse won)
Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 22 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 2:34 am

Agreed. Despite the fact that just about anybody looks good stood next to Tim Burton Creepy Smile

Starting to box up lots of stuff today. I had no idea how much rubbish I've accumulated in this little place. Some charity is going to benefit in a big way I think.

Nice to see Cas turn over Wakefield on Saturday. Shame Leeds won though....

Green Day - At The Library
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 22 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 2:57 am

I watched a bit of that rugby day. I don't know why they all had to go to Wales.

I will watch The Social Network on Filmflex because I saw the twins on Piers Morgan so I can judge it better now. Inception is on now but I won't follow it. It looks more of a big screen picture. The clip they showed looked like the Titanic ready to sink. It looked familiar with the water in the glass. It's a pity the Americans don't have a Jonathan Ross. I don't think his humour would travel to the Oscars. It was a nice night by the look of it. I haven't watched it all yet. I liked the joke about locking all the doors and keeping Ricky Gervais out. Creepy Smile Pity Harry Potter wasn't there. Nobody said why. Maybe I missed it.

The music looked good in the Social Network.

The Smashing Pumpkins - Drown

Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 22 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 3:01 am

Can you see all our tv stations in Germany?

Tool - Jambi
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 22 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 3:09 am

The Stooges - Real Cool Time
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 22 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 3:12 am

They seem to like the Brits to be overboard nasty in America so they can call us names. That's why they cast us as baddies. Ricky Gervais may have cured them of that now though. Bit off more than they could chew there.

Primal Scream - Everybody Needs Somebody
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 22 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 3:17 am

I wonder if it does change at 5000 or 4800.

Kings Of Leon - Manhattan
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 22 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 3:22 am

I'm trying to find Vicki in Berlin but she may be somewhere else now.

Brad Sucks - Making Me Nervous
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 22 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 3:26 am

I'll see what happens.

Foo Fighters - Over And Out
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 22 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 3:28 am

Nope. Must be 5000.

Eugene Delacroix was right. This is crap. Flat horses. Just like he said.

http://www.reproarte.com/picture/Jean-Auguste-Dominique_Ingres/Apotheosis+of+Napoleon+I/6232.html
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 22 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 12:02 pm

I didn't even notice there was a plane in the flame until I'd finished drawing it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whaam!

Wham! - Wake Me Up

It was in my head.
Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 22 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 12:44 pm

Creepy Smile
House full of people tonight, not sure why. Me and Mollie outta here for a while.

What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 22 The_Rezillos_-_Can't_Stand_The_Rezillos
^^
that's you, that is.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 22 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 7:33 pm

The Thinker?

Maybe you have a Flashmob. That's what the Revolution was. Flashmob Revolution.

Jodie says Inception is good so I'll watch it. It's a 48 hour rental so I can watch it a few times. Tim Burton is the same height as Christopher Lee. I watched when he handed him the award.

Bobby 'Boris' Pickett - Monster Mash
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 22 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 1:28 am

They are both me. One when I'm drawing and the other when I'm on the internet. I have that pose when I'm reading on the internet. My legs are crossed and my left hand is suporting my chin. My right hand is on the mouse. Listening to Muse.

Muse - Newborn

That picture is good. It's like Jackson Pollock mixed with a holy pizza looking up into the sky onto a weathermap. Are those flying saucers on the other picture. Can you see it?

I can never see those dot pictures though. I'm drawing 'In The Car' but I'm leaving the man out. When I first looked at it I automatically thought she was driving because they drive on the left. So I left it like that.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 22 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 1:33 am

Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 22 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 8:32 am

I wasn’t impressed with Inception. The music was terrible. I’m glad I didn’t go to see it. I don’t think I could have sat through it. Not without plenty of sweets anyway. It was like James Bond with dreams and confusion.

Panic At The Disco – The Ballad Of Mona Lisa

Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 22 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 9:10 pm

I bought a lovely new duvet for myself from Argos for my settee. I'm too scared to sleep in the bedroom now. I might never go back in there. It's my dressing room/gallery now.

Tinie Tempah - Pass Out

I would love to walk into that Iranian Parliament with my blonde hair and watch them go bezerk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Are You Listening to [regular edition]
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ಠ_ಠ :: Forums :: Music-
Jump to: