ಠ_ಠ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What Are You Listening to [regular edition]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

Number of posts : 7271

What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 31 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 3:42 am

Ryan Adams - When The Stars Go Blue
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 31 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 3:42 am

Ryan Adams - Answering Bell
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 31 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 3:43 am

Ryan Adams - This Is It
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 31 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 3:43 am

Ryan Adams - So Alive
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 31 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 3:44 am

Ryan Adams - Anybody Wanna Take Me Home
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 31 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 3:45 am

Ryan Adams - Wonderwall
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 31 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 3:45 am

Ryan Adams - Please Do Not Let Me Go
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 31 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 3:46 am

Ryan Adams - Two
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 31 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 3:47 am

Ryan Adams - Desire
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 31 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 3:48 am

Ryan Adams - Hallelujah
Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male
Number of posts : 2738

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 31 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 6:44 am

Tom Vek ? Very Happy

Should be good, Helen saw him a few years ago - she never quite recovered.

Office swap today, don't much care for this one. Think I'll be staying in Berlin though once all this has died down.

The Cribs - Our Bovine Public
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 31 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 9:34 am

Do the Germans know they own this war Sgt Fury?

Obama thinks he is handing it over to NATO. What do they think of that.

40's Singers - Oh Oh Oh What A Lovely War
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 31 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 12:01 pm

The trees are down at the back. I can see a really big cherry blossom tree now. He wants to put a greenhouse in his garden and I want to grow some onions so we are both happy.

The Smashing Pumpkins - Muzzle

I might stay off a few days. My back is still really hurting. I hope it's better by Friday. I still managed to draw a picture of Picasso's Femme au Chapeau by Lichtenstein.

I got my flag back at GLP.

Obama is looking for someone to hand the ball to Sgt Fury but nobody there. Got to run the full field on his own. Will he get tackled?
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 31 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 1:41 am

Tom Vek - That Can Be Arranged

Only song that never wore out. Creepy Smile
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 31 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 12:13 pm

I'm not sure it will die down. They can't drink the water.

The Beatles - Baby, You're A Rich Man

Justin was good in The Social Network. It's on Filmflex.

GLP ...

White is water, gray is the zircon coating, and black is the control rods.

There is only so much stuff there so its easy to tell.

Control rod fire means the heat can become well as hot as lava.

It will melt concrete, steel, sand, everything.

And radiation levels are now 1,459,000 mSv per year.

the average level of background radiation in a normal city is 2 mSv per year.

Sooo they are slowly discovering the need to move quickly in a disaster of this kind and Tokyo's drinking water is getting worse, and the food contamination is getting worse, so larger evacuation and larger relief efforts will be needed soon.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 31 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 10:48 pm

The nuke plant is the only story in town as far as I'm concerned. Everything else is a smokescreen.

Eurythmics - Here Comes The Rain Again
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 31 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 1:35 am

Japan will end up as another Atlantis Sgt Fury. You should make your plans accordingly. Nobody will be going back there. They will all be swimming out soon to China and South Korea. Not a good area to be in.

One Minute Silence - Roof Of The World

I'm drawing sunsets and sunrises all the time Lichtenstein style. The radiation could affect the colours.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 31 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 9:16 am

Maybe they should have stuck with Shintoism.

Incubus - Aqueous Transmission

They are also the inventors of the 'just in time inventory'. I don't think they can go to China either because they killed 18 million of them in the thirties. They have long memories.

Japan has transferred to my garage. Unveiling that massive pink flowering cherry behind the laurel trees just proves it. I tend nettles in my garden. Lots of nutrients in nettles.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 31 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 9:55 pm

I'm not going in GLP any more. I have loads of links in my history that I haven't even clicked on. They are all ads.grx.adbrite.com. It came up six times for the last thread I was on. I've never clicked on any ads. It looks like my computer is trying to get on the site but it can't because I use dial up. Maybe this is the new 'Observatory'. I will probably be banned now anyway because I mentioned it.

Echo & The Bunnymen - The Cutter

Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 31 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 10:27 pm

Adbrite is spyware. I googled it.

http://www.spywareremove.com/removeadbritecom.html

Grinderman - Get It On

Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 31 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 12:23 am

Yeah. I'm banned. It's only been happening since Wednesday. Maybe he is desperate for money and he thinks ACs are fair game. Somebody hinted that it doesn't happen to members. It will save me some money. It loaded up about 50 times on the last thread.

I think I was only banned because I made the thread again after it was deleted. I wanted to tell them it had only been happening since Wednesday. I never got chance to add it. I was banned on the reply. I think it's about the 12th time. I already called myself 'removed' and wrote a farewell note.

Pixies - Gigantic

Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 31 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 3:38 am

It's alright. I know where there is another Fukushima thread.

RATM - Bullet In The Head
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 31 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 3:44 am

Death In Vegas - Aisha

Jodie is on the march tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 31 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 3:49 am

Depeche Mode - Just Can't Get Enough

I warned her about kettling, rubber bullets and tear gas but she says I'm a scaredy cat and she's still going.

She says she's tell me what it's like. I said it would be hijacked by peace protesters.
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 31 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 3:54 am

I did make a small peace protest down at the TA's. It looked like a little flag.Creepy Smile

Eels - To Lick Your Boots
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Are You Listening to [regular edition]
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next